This Is How It Goes

The Melody of Tears

"Hey! Ice princess!" I woke up from my reverie as I heard someone calling me.

"Oh. Hi Taem.." I answered with a low voice and a slight smile since i'm not very well today.

"Oh no! What is up with my ice princess today? why does she look so down and blue?" Taemin asked worriedly as he caressed Krystal's cheek gently.

"Nothing is wrong, Taem. I was just daydreaming when you called me." Krystal tried to cover everything up. But, oh well, it's Taemin she's making fool of. Everybody knows, everybody. Taemin knows Krystal best after her sister. They know it.

"Krys, are you trying to fool me? Don't you know me Krystal Jung? I know you better than anyone else in here. You may cover everything up, but Krystal, it's Taemin you're making fool of. there is no sense in me being fooled by my twins. So princess, care to explain?" Taemin asked with a flirty tone as he tuck Krystal's hair behind her ear.

"Shut up you boy! Stop being flirty to this Ice princess. who knows? She might not be able to handle those." Krystal answered jokingly as she punched Taemin's arm.

"I hope so.." Taemin answered with a giggle followed by Krystal who's laughing now. At least they both are living life to the fullest.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Krystal POV

I was video calling with Taemin and suddenly noticed my phone vibrating. it was shown that there were 2 unread text messages. Without doubt, I opened the first text and my tears rolled down on my cheeks unknowingly. After that, I excused Taemin that I need to shower and ended the video call, leaving him clueless and dumb-founded.

As I was making my way to the kitchen to have a glass of water to calm myself down, I opened the second one. This one it's making me so frightened that I dropped my glass and the pieces scattered around the floor.

I couldn't hold it for anymore longer. So I fell right down on the floor and broke into tears. I felt a pang of torment inside my heart, my brain was spinning round like crazy. And I could feel that my body was shaking. All I felt was a vast and deep pain everywhere.

I was feeling the second heartbreak, this time was even worse. I couldn't think straight, I felt all my body went numb. I was dying of heartbreak.

What two messages i saw earlier were, first, Minho oppa text me and announced me that he and Yuri eonni is official starting two days ago. He tried to contact me but I was diffult to be reached. Second, Yuri eonni text me that since Minho oppa is hers, so I should find another guy.

I knew it would be like this. But I was so clueless to know that everything is going to be like this.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Taemin POV

"But, Krys, are you sure you're okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Haha. I'm fine, don't worry." She answered as she slurped her Caramel Cappuccino. I brought her to Starbucks since I thought that she needed to calm herself down after her sad reverie. Glad to see that she's now a bright and cute Ice Princess. 

"Well, Krys..-" I was going to start until she cut me.

"The handsome prince Taemin, I told you I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine now. Thank you for bringing me here to a calming place. I don't really feel saddened about that anymore." She explained with an assuring smile and took another slurp of her cappuccino. "Well, maybe what Yuri eonni said is right. Since Minho oppa is hers now, I can't just keep clinging to him right? I mean, which girl wants her boyfriend to be held back by his crush? So I guess it's best for me to start what is the so called of new heart. Haha.." She ended her statement with a giggle.

I couldn't tell. Her expression was puzzling. i was wondering if she's telling it sincerely or was she just covering up? That's not the matter right now. Looking at her back to the old Krystal I was missing is more than enough for me.

"Krys, are you sure?" I asked confirming what she just said.

"Yes, cutie bunny Taemin.." She pinched my cheek softly and giggled. Then I guess it's enough now. If Krystal is perfectly fine, then, that's what's best for her.

"Okay. So, here it is, Krystal Jung.." I stopped and she looked up at me, confused. "Since the school is giving us a 3 days short break. I wonder if my princess wants to go somewhere around the world??" I asked, smirking. Earning a very loud cheer from her. I told her to stop shouting since everyone was looking at us. Well, I guess someone's beyond happy right now.

"Jinjjayo oppa???? Like for real? You're going to fly me around the world? REALLY???" i could clearly see those twinkles on her eyes as she bombed me with thousands of questions.

"I'm not exactly flying you around the world but I'm going to make you fly around the world." I stopped as I slurp my Mocha and added, "Ehem.. Princess, you can always call me oppa okay. i don't mind if you call me that. Since I'm your oppa so call me oppa." i smirked and slurped my Mocha.

She looked up at me, confused for a while, then blushed as she realized she coincidentally called me oppa just now.

"So, where are we going?" She asked me softly as I could see her still blushing from what happened earlier.

"Wherever you want, Beautiful." I answered smiling.

 

 

Oh man! I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for so long okay. I was busy with my schoolworks and i didn't really have time to finish my story. but here is another chapter for who are waiting. hehee.

I'm going to have a trip oversea since it's summer. so i guess i won't be able to update soon.

But still, you can always post comments whenever you want. Subscribe if you intend too. hehee

I apologize for maiking you guys wait for so long okay :) lotsoflove <3