This Love Is Crazy!

The Melody of Tears

[Author POV] 

-school-

Krystal is walking down the school corridor until she met someone. "annyeonghaseyo! we met again" he smiled. "ah, ne.. annyeonghaseyo oppa.." Krystal replied. "so, you're going to the class?" he asked. "aniya.. i'm going to the library first the directly to class.. how about oppa? are you going somewere?" Krystal asked. "umm... i'm going to library too.. so, how if we go together?" he offered.

 

[Krystal POV] 

what was that? he asked me to go together? to the library? Minho oppa?? i thought. "umm.. okay then" i answered

thre was a quite long silence until he spoke. "Krystal, you seem to like library so much.. aren't you? haha.." he spoke up. "umm.. yep! i liked reading books since i was a little girl.. afterwards, i go to library more often. how about you oppa?" i asked

"yeah.. me too.. it is so fun to read books! just as you know, there are a lot of books in library. so, i just like it." he answered. "umm.. what book do you like most Krystal?" he asked. "umm... novels, comics, magazines and others.anyways, oppa.. you can call me Soojung.. that's my korean name.. i prefer that name rather than Krystal.." i said. "umm.. okay then.." he answered.

"Kryst- Soojung-ssi... sorry to ask, have you had a plastic surgery?" Minho asked. "ne? plastic surgery?!" i shouted "of course no! my mom doesn't allow me to and i won't want to have that. that's crazy!" i answered. "oops. sorry then.. i didn't mean to hurt." he answered. "uh.. okay.. that's okay. but oppa, how can you ask me about that? do my face seem like plastic?" i asked. " uhmm... aniya... it's not like that, it's just that you have bautiful eyes and sharp nose that most of korean people rare to have it. are you a crossbreed?" he asked. "umm... nope actually.. i'm korean.. but i was born in san francisco, america.." giving him a smile. "ah.. i see now.." while nodding his head. "but oppa, please don't tell anybody okay? i'm afraid if someone knows. then, this would be a misunderstanding." i begged him. "okay, sure! i'll keep this as a secret. our secret! how about that?" he asked. "okay!" giving him a full teeth smile.

 

[Author POV]

they're now studying in their own classroom after they got back from library. 

 

-lunch time-

 

Krystal is walking down the school hall. Until suddenly someone called her. "Soojungiee!!" Sulli exclaimed. "Umm..?" Krystal answered, turning her head. "Do you still remember the project that Mr. Park told us few days ago?" Sulli asked. "Yea.. The project about the roleplay and those stuffs? That ones? Am I right?" Krystal asked. "Yep! And guess what??" Sulli said excitedly. "What?" Krystal asked. "You will be the main character of that play!!" Sulli shouted. "Yaaahhh.. Stop shouting.. You're attracting the other students!" Krystal sighed. "Okay okay.. I'm sorry.. But if not mistaken, you will be paired with the namja play? But who is the namja? Oh my god.. How could I forget about something like this? Umm.. He's.. Aha! Minho oppa?" Sulli said. "WHAATTT?!!!" Krystal screamed, her eyes widened and hung open. "YAH!! You stop screaming too! Umm.. Why are you so surprised?" Sulli asked sarcastically. "Ah.. Nothing.. I just.. Just can't believe that I'm going to act with my sunbae.. Haha.." Krystal said hoping for Sulli not to doubt her. "Are you sure? Only that? Nothing more than that?" Sulli asked. "Yeaaa!!" Krystal answered.

[Krystal POV]

I'm lining up here alone.. Again.. Since Sulli has a sudden meeting with the principal, Luna eonni is sick, and Vic eonni.. Huh.. She never eats her lunch with us these few days. "The line is too long!" I murmured. My eyes locked onto the couple who are feeding each other in the corner cafetaria. I don't know why my heart breaks, my hands started to shake, and my eyes started to water. Then I broke my sight of them. Trying to find a clue of my sister, Sica eonni. But I can find her nowhere. Then.. Maybe today I'll eat my lunch alone. I directly grab my lunch, eat fast, and go back to class. I don't know why I act like this today, for no reason. When I was eating, I saw them doing skinships and I saw them kissing.. And it went deeper, deeper and deeper. With the tounge dancing in their mouth, and it was so sync (they're sitting in the corner without people, but I can see them). For this thing, I swear.. I can't stand anyhting more. I lose my appetite, my hands started to shake harder, and I'm sweating. I immediately finish my food, put the dishes into its place and go away from the cafetaria. This love is crazy! I thought crying while running back to class.

 

Author's Note: such a boring chapter isn't it? Haha.. But still.. I'm going to add more ups and downs in this relationship. Huhu.. Krystal is so pity isn't she? And there will be Jonghyun and Taemin on the next chapter and more stern scenes there! :D Please please please.. No silent readers. Comment and subscribe :) Follow my twitter: @gracellacious to know when will I update more :) Xoxo. Thanks! ^^