The One and Only

The Melody of Tears

[Krystal POV] 

2 years after the incident, i really didn't talk to Minho oppa these times. i tried to focus more on my learning since i will graduate soon. well, sad to say.. without anyone else knowing except my sister.. i'm going to move out from Korea to United States. it's not because of him, but it's because i want to continue my college. and i've been hiding this secret from everybody in my school. that i'm part of SM family. i hid this from them because i'm afraid that they will treat me like Krystal. not Soojung.

i will be graduated in few weeks, and before i'm moving out, i'm going to say sorry to Minho oppa first. well, that was my plan.

-school-

(lunch)

"yoohoo! we're going to graduate in few weeks! so glad!" Sulli exclaimed. "Ssul, are you going to continue the college?" I asked. "umm.. guess no, i will be with f(x) when you're in college" She answered. 'huh... so sad that i have to leave f(x).." i said. "haha.. Krys, don't talk about it.. you're going to be in the college. and find your new prince.. haha.. right?" Luna eonni said. "haha... i guess.." i answered back.

(lesson time)

"i just can't believe that you're all going to graduate in few weeks. some of you will be going for college, and some are going to show off their talents. that's nice.. umm.. now.. i want you to go to the library. find about the information about the topic that i told you last time. for your last task and do the best!" Mr. Park said. "yes sir!" we all shouted in excitement.

(library)

i was searching for the books that i need in the bookshelf. i was going to take a book until someone took it first. "ah... you want this.............. Krystal?" Minho oppa said. again?? damn!  "eh.. annyeong oppa!" i slightly bow and go away but he called my name and grab my wrist. "why were you avoiding me when i tried to talk to you?" he asked. "you asked me to not talk to you so i avoid you. you asked me to stay away from you so i did. now you're asking me why i avoid you? and you're going to blame me again? look here.. i'm not going to be long here after the graduation so i'm going to say sorry to you for all my fault that i did to you and especially that i broke your relationship. now believe me, i don't like you anymore and you're nothing to me now. so bye oppa!" i answered, bowed and left. well, to say the truth. i'm holding my tears.

"wait!" i heard him shouted. and someone grabbed my wrist. but luckily the tears didn't fall. "what again?" i asked him with a smile. fake smile.

"can you not being like this to me? not being cold towards me and just be like the old Soojung. okay fine.. i admit that i was the one who asked you to avoid and stay away from me.. but people change their minds Krys.. i can change mine too.. and now i'm asking you to just be like the old you and forget about the past.. me and Yul is nothing and that was not your fault.and sorry..." he asked "pleasee.." he added.

"oppa, i know.. i know that it's fine for you.. but not for me. these times, not talking to you suffers me a lot. it's like half of my body dies. and by time, i can resist that. now you came to my life again to ask me  to become the old me.. i want to be the old me.. but accidentaly, this heart is afraid of being broken for the second time.. it takes lifetime to repair but the scars still remain." i said with tears forming.

"so sorry.." he said

"glad to hear the sorry from you. but this is public and i don't want to cry in front of you and public. thanks. i need to go bye!" i bowed again and go.

directly taking the books that i need back to class and try to focus on what i'm reading.

great job Soojung! you did a great job.. you said everything and now it's a relief! gonna wait for graduation! so excited!! i thought.

 

Author's note: wdyt guys? isn't it boring..? Krystal and Minho finally talked. and let's see in the graduation day.. would it be nice or bad? umm.. i think i will update in 2 weeks because i will be busy doing homework and school projects. but i'll try to update sooner okay? and please no silent readers. comment and subscribes are pleased here! ^^ thanks for reading bye!!