Wonderful Spring

The Melody of Tears

"uhmm... it's spring already? umm.. time flies so fast.." Krystal muttered while rubbing her eyes. "Krystal, Jessica! get up now or you'll be late for school!" Mrs. Jung said. "yes, mom. i'm coming!" Krystal said while jumping to the bread and put the slice onto it. "mommy, can i not go to school? I slept late last night, and now my eyes are swollen.." Jessica begged. "no excuse, dear. it's your fault for sleeping late last night. now, go eat your breakfast and go to school. i hate my daughters skipping the first lesson." Mrs. Jung smiled. then, Jessica and Krystal are done eating their breakfast and immediately walk to the car where it's parked. "mommy, we're going. annyeong!" Krystal said while giving her mommy a wide smile. "yes, have a nice day sweeties!" Mrs. Jung replied.

 

-school-

 

am i late? no i'm not. okay. gotta walk faster! krystal thought while increasing her speed. 

BANG!!!

"oops, sorry." the guy said while giving the books back to Krystal. "ah, ne. that's okay" Krystal smiled and accepting the books. "thank you, sunbae!" Krystal said with  a bright smile. "don't mind it.okay, i gotta go. see you next time" the guy said while giving Krystal a wide smile.

 

[Krystal POV]

am I late? no i'm not. okay. gotta walk faster! i thought while increasing my speed. but then, suddenly someone bumped into me and all of my books fell to the ground. he then said sorry while giving my books back to me. he was in a rush too. so he immediately greeted to me and go without telling his name. well, that guy seems very different from others. but then i realized that the bell was ringing. so i run as fast as i could to my class.

 

[Minho POV] 

i bumped into a girl, she has a beautiful smile, nice behavior, and looks like she's intelligent. i said sorry and gave the books back to her without telling my name, i guess she's my junior. after the little thoughts. i immediately run to the library to see whether the book i saw yesterday was still in there or gone already. i hope it's still in there.

 

[Author POV]

 

RING!!! RING!!!

 

what? lunch? uh.. that was fast.. Krystal thought. she immediately run to her best friends, Luna and Sulli to walk together to the cafetaria. while chit chatting about the new booming-now showing movie in cinema, they arrived at the cafetaria and immediately make a line and wait for their turn. until they get everything they want to eat, they directly went straight to the empty table beside them. they kept chit chatting while eating, until then Krystal realized that the guy that she bumped into this morning is eating not really far on the table in front of the girls'. 

 

[Krystal POV]

while we were chatting, i realized that the guy i bumped into this morning was sitting not really far in front of us. i kept looking at him while the other two girls keep talking about the movie.

his eyes, his nose, his lips., and his smile.. all of them are too perfect to be on a guy's face. he's chatting to his friends. he's such a handsome guy with a nice behavior. what is in life that could be more happier that having a guy like him?......... "YAH!!! Krystal! what are you thinking about now? don't dream too much. he has a girlfriend already..""but do you think he has already had a girlfriend?" "aisshh!! don't think too much! just eat!"   i thought. 

suddenly, sulli poked me and say  "are you day dreaming? fall in love? not willing to eat? or what, Krystal??" with a confusing tone. "ah, aniya.. i just thought about...about.. about the new lesson! yes the new lesson that the teacher just explained to us.." giving her a wide smile hoping that she won't ask for more questions. suddenly, Luna interrupt "if you're thinking about the new lesson, then you won't smile yourself. were you?" while giving a smirk on me. oops! "did i smile? really? uh?" stammering. "haha! okay, just finish the food and go back to class." sulli said holding her laugh. "yes, ssul.." i said with the uninterested tone.

"i'm going to buy a mineral water there." while pointing to the cafetaria  "brb, okay?" i said and directly walk toward the cafetaria. still thinking about that one guy in my mind repeatedly while asking for one mineral water. and suddenly a voice heard beside me. i turned to the right. to surprise, it was him! the guy that i bumped to this morning, the guy that can't go out of my mind was buying mineral water! 

he's even more handsome in HD. i thought. so i just immediately turn back to the other direction while waiting for my mineral water. "hi, we met again." he said while giving me that killing smile. "uh.. yes.. haha.." i said while biting my lips. "umm.. so, what's your name?" he asked me with a gentle voice. "me? uh, K-Krystal" i said stammering. "are you okay? you stammered when answering me." he said with the eye looking deeply into me. "ah.. yes, i'm okay.. haha.." i said without stammering but body-shaking. there was silence till i break with my question. "and, what's your name?" giving him my smile. "ah, Minho.." he said. geez! that killing smile again. i thought. "here's your mineral water, and here is yours" mrs. Lee said while handing us the bottle of mineral water. after she handed me the mineral water i immediately bowed to Minho sunbae and go.

"Krystal-ssi!" he shout. i turned back and answer "yes? anyhting?" "you can call me oppa, Minho oppa" he said while giving the smile. "ah, okay, yes. umm.. i gotta go sunb- oops.. oppa.. annyeong!" once again i bowed but this time with my heart flutters and tomato red on my face then run to the table where Sulli and Luna is sitting.

"Krys, what's wrong with your face?" Luna asked. "nothing.. hehe.." i said with a little giggled. "are you blushed?" Sulli asked "haha! you're obviously blushed! why why why? tell me!" said Sulli. "YAH! Sulli yah.. i'm not blushed.. the cafetaria there was very crowded and hot. that's why my face turns red." i answered. "really? why did you take so long there? like.. you were chatting? with someone and Krystal, this is not a summer. this isn't hot." Luna said while stressing her voice in 'someone'. "i said it was too crowded, that's why i took so long, and i didn't talk to anybody. okay.. i gotta go back to class. wanna join? if no, that's fine. i'm going to do the task myself" i said and just directly get out of the cafetaria before they have chance to answer.

 

[Author's POV]

in the night, right after dinner. Krystal directly go to her room, lay on her bed and i think you know what she's thinking about. it's exactly, Minho.

"you can call me oppa, Minho oppa.."  that is the word that keeps trembling inside her mind, and causes her to smile with no reason. after that long thoughts. she fell asleep. but before she fell asleep. one sentence that she said in mind "this is such a wonderful spring." after that sentence in her mind,she smiled and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

haha.. such a boring story isn't it? but keep reading guys! i'll put more interesting stuffs on the next chapter! and please.. you can follow my twitter @gracellacious , to see what i'm updating :) and no silent readers. please comment and you can help me with ideas for the next chapter :) hope you enjoy the very first chapter! ^^