Caught or Hurt?

The Melody of Tears

(Krystal's POV)

Yes. Today is the graduation day. I woke uphalf smiling. But something is just weird in my room. Ow.. I found a piece of letter that said 'hey Krys! Had a good sleep? I just wanna say sorry for making you sad. What you see was different from the fact. I'm sorry kay? Anyways, today is your graduation day right? You have to keep your spirits up, eat a lot, and always pray to God. Krystal hwaiting!^^' That was all..? Who sent that? Secret admirer? Haha.. I laughed at the thought of secret admirer. Well, that's possible since my popularity is increasing without reasons? Lol. I thought. -school- "Jung. Krystal!" a familiar voice called me, panting. "yes, jjoong oppa? Wae-o?" i answered without looking and continue walking "omo! How do you know it was me? You're suspicious.." he answered, catching breath "of course. Your voice is familiar and i'm bored enough to hear you panting." i answered giving him a giggle. " ahh.. Nevermind.. So.. Krys.. I heard that you're not okay these days . Why?" burst out suddenly. "no oppa.. But.. But.. Umm. Neh?" i asked confused "okay i'm too fast. I saw you in sadness these days. And i heard that you often loses your appetite. if i may know. Why?" he asked. I keep quiet for a while.. "that's okay krys if you don't want to tell me. Just.. Forget it.. Ok?" he said. "no oppa.. That's fine. Since i trusted you." :) "i don't know what is this feeling. But i just do like him. I'm hurt when i see him with other girl.. I only want him to be mine and i'm his. Ah! This world is crazy right? How can a charismatic guy like him fall for me. This just drives me to regrets oppa!" i shouted in the last words and tears formed. "that's okay, Krys.. Falling in love for him is not your fault. It's no one and nothing's fault. Love is blind. You don't know people, you don't know time and place or whatsoever. You just do. You just fall. Taking the risk to be caught or hurt. But let's enjoy the flow when you fall. That's better. I promise i'll always be there when you need me." he said letting go the hug and smiled. I immediately erased my tears and smiled. "thanks oppa" "yes no prob. Now.. Let's go to the theater. I'm excited to see our krystal act with the prince of your class.. Haha" he joked "yah oppaa! That prince was supposed to be Minho oppa but he asked to switch because he want to perform something else that i don't know so yea.. There it goes.." i explained. "well, at least it's not minho who kiss you.." aain, he joked. "opppaaaaa!!! Stop teasing!! I'm pissed!" i answered.mfeeling the blood pressure to my face " that's the fact right? Haha.."

he answered ---------------------------------------------------------------- Yeay! The end of chapter 7.. Stay tune for the next guys.. Xx subscribe and comments are pleased.. Bye!^^