Let's See How The Game Goes On

The Melody of Tears

[Krystal POV]

Hugging my bolster at night. Hoping to sleep peacefully.. Just for tonight.

The scenes of him and Yuri eonni fed each other and doing skinships and the kiss made my tears roll even harder. My mind just can't get off from that scenes. I hate this feeling so much. I hate that I've fallen for a guy, a guy that I know won't ever be mine. And I practically have fallen into this foolish love game.

All I can do is only crying. Crying my hardest tears. Hoping that it helps me. Hoping that I can have my smile back after I cried. And I hope.. I'll never talk to him forever.

To give another chance for someone who will be mine. Who won't make me fall into the foolish love game.

Afterwards, I'm thinking to not talk to him anymore. And after the roleplay project, I'm thinking to move out of Korea to California. To reborn with the new me. And the new-fully heart. To relieve all my pain that I'm feeling right now.

"Why am I thinking like that? They just did the skinships.. And just kissed. Normal kiss? Yea. For them.. Why am I going to move out? Haha.. Krystal, you're just so weak. You don't deserve his love. You just saw him doing skinships with Yul eonni, and you want to move out from Korea??? .... But I can't stand this... Too hard." I talked to myself and fell asleep.

-school-

"New bright morning! Haha.. I hope everything would be like this forever *smile* and remember Krystal.. Don't talk to Minho oppa, and no eye contact." I said to myself. "Krystal!! *smile*" someone called me. I turned back and saw him waving to me, and I giggled by myself "Hey!!" I answered waving back. "Haha.. Where are you going? I saw you walking alone. Where are your friends? Lady can't walk alone you know.." He flirted. "Geez.. You're flirting with me?" I asked sarcastically. "Noooo.. Of course not.. Since you're my old pal.. Then, I think that's fine right? You knew me so well that day.." He said. "So not now?" I asked again sarcastically. "Until now.. Hehee.." He said. "Umm.. Jonghyun-ah.. Do you know my biggest secret?" I asked giving him a curious stare. "Huh? Noo.. Tell me??" Jonghyun said. "Umm... Okay okay.. Since you're my old pal. You know the big project that Mr. Park told?" I asked. "Yeaa.. Why? You're going to be there? As a maid?" He asked. "Huuhh... Yes, I'm gonna be there and not as maid, but a PRINCESS. P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S" I said stressing in the word princess and giggled. "WHATTTT?! P-p.. Princess??" He asked unbelievable. "Yeaa.." I answered proudly. "Huhuu.. Nicee.. Then, you must be pairing with the prince right? Minho?" He asked with a smile. My smile fades as I heard the name Minho was said "uh.. Umm.. Yeaa" I said stammering hoping not to cry. "Soojung.. Why? Did I hurt you? Really? I'm sorry then.. Just so sorry.." He said. "No no... You didn't hurt me at all.. I'm totally fine.. No worries Jjong.. Haha" I said "Girl, you're not lying to me, aren't you?" Jonghyun asked. "No I'm not dude.. Haha.. I'm not lying.. I'm saying the truth.." I answered with a smile.

[Minho POV]

I saw Krystal and Jonghyun laughing each other. And.. What?! He called her girl.. And she replied with dude? Wth?! What's their relationship?!! Oops.. Why am I being like this.. Minho.. You have Yuri noona already. What's wrong with you?? I thought. "Minho.. Are you okay?" Yul noona asked. "Yes of course noona. Why?" I asked back. "No.. It just seems that you're thinking about something and.. Hey.. That's Krystal and Jonghyun! Let's go there!" She exclaimed with excitement and pull me before I could answer. Haha.. I laughed by myself inside my heart. She's so funny..

[Krystal POV] I heard them talking about something. But I don't mind so I continue talking to Jjong. But I heard footsteps getting closer and "Hi Jonghyun and Krystal!!" Yul eonni greeted. "Umm.. Yeaa hey!" Jjong answered. "Hi eonni" I answered giving her a smile "Wooooww... There is something going on here.. Krys, are you okay?" Yul eonni asked. "Yea.. Of course.. Why won't I be okay?" Lying. "You seem pale.. Did you eat last night?" She asked. "Umm.." I nodded. "Eonni.. I need to hurry to class.. Bye.. See you soon" I said smiling and I immediately run to class while holding the tears. "Uh? Okay.." Yul eonni answered. "I'm going too then Yul.. Bye Minho, bye Yul.." Jjong said. "Yea.. Bye" Minho oppa answered.

-lesson time-

All I could think was about that morning. Why? Here I explain. They were holding hands when Yul eonni greeted us. Then she let go her hands when she talked. But Minho oppa's arm was around her waist. Now, let me ask you.. Don't you feel hurt when you see someone you love held another girl's hand and put his hand around her waist? After breaking your heart up? You know the answer. I stopped thinking about that and listened to the teacher.. Until the end of class.. Mr Park announced us something "Attention please students.. I want to announce you about our big project.. The roleplay.. Yes.. We will practice it by tomorrow after lunch.. And for the main character here.. Krystal.. Be prepared. And because we will have the sunbaes playing with us. You guys have to be polite. And the main character of the senior will be informed today too. Thanks" Mr.Park said. Yes. After he informed that.. I lose all of my energy and appetite and even mood. Because I know.. The play is about romance. And I have to kiss him. Kiss someone who hates me when I love him. That hurts.

-lunch time-

Today.. I eat alone again.. Because I lose my appetite I don't eat too much. Just salad. Again.. I saw them together.. But not doing that again.. Just skinships. But I don't mind about that. What I'm thinking is... How can I be prepared by tomorrow? Haha.. It seems like he's playing with me.. Haha.. Oppa.. Mianhae.. Even though I love you.. But I just wanna see what will you react when I bring the game on? I thought

 

 

 

Author's Note: what do you think? Haha.. Wait up my readers. The is going to be after this. Where the princess and prince act. And I think all the characters will be on the story at the next chapter :) Still.. Please... No silent readers. Comment and subscribe is needed. And until now, I just can't believe that its 11 views already. Again.. You can follow my twitter @gracellacious to see what I'm updating. Thanks :)