Chapter 8: That’s what happened

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

Key? What did he do this time? I guess it's time for us to know what really happened then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Key's POV)
_Really? The two of them like each other? - Sulli and Krystal, the two girls that sit behind me asked when we talk about Jinki and Soojin been dating each other.
_Of course, it’s just they didn’t even realize it. - Jonghyun asked.
_What does that mean? - Krystal asked.
_It’s a “One week of love” deal between them only. - Minho said.
_That’s why we have to help them. - I told the two girls, making them stared at me in awe.
_Then what did you guys do? - Sulli.

_But how did you know that they like each other? - Krystal.
_Everything started with this. - I started - That day at the break you, Sulli, has pulled Soojin out while she was writing diary ...
 
***** Flashback *****
_Eh? What’s this? - I picked up a book under Soojin’s table - It must be belong to Soojin.
I looked around for a while, nonetheless, this book also has a lock and it could be Soojin’s diary so I was curious to read. I stepped back to my desk and opened the book to read, don’t blame me because she didn’t lock it yet.
_ "Today Key just show me the camera he just bought, it was really nice. I wish I have one like that. He enjoyed photography, so he brought it to class to take pictures with everyone. Jinki's smile is really cute, unfortunately I just noticed that" Eh? Jinki hyung? - I stared at it for a moment and read on - "Key told me today that the girl Seungyeon in the art club likes Jinki. No wonder I always see him talking with her. I think I begin to dislike her"
No way. It turns out that Soojin also likes Jinki hyung, and I didn’t know anything. I put the diary back to her desk and acted like nothing happened.
***** End flashback *****
 
_You’re sitting right behind Soojin but you didn’t know anything? And you even said that you’re her best friend. - Sulli teased me.
_Just stop interrupt him for a moment can you? - Krystal said - What about Jinki?
_About that ...
 
***** Flashback *****
Since that day I began to notice Soojin and Jinki hyung. It seems like she turned to me so much. I guess she did that to see Jinki hyung. And him? He always looks at Soojin and laugh every time she was teased by Jonghyun. And you know, with the seat behind Jonghyun, peeking at her is not difficult at all. So I decided to make things clear.
_Yah, I’ll tell you guys a secret. - I said, when there’s only the five of us - Soojin ... she’s liking someone.
_Huh? Really? - Jonghyun exclaimed.
_Shh! Don’t let anyone hear it. - I told him to small it down.
­_But is it true? - Jonghyun and the others asked.
_Uhm. Heard that he’s in our class.
_Are you kidding? - Minho said.
_Why do I need to do that? Soojin even told me herself.
_Who’s that guy? - Taemin curious.
_Don’t know. She didn’t tell me.
_Why don’t you ask? - Jonghyun asked.
_I did, but still she didn’t tell me. She said that only she and her diary know it.
_I wonder who is he. - They started talking around.
***** End flashback *****
 
_Woa. So Jinki didn’t say anything right? - Krystal asked.
_See? It’s obviously very weird right? - I cried.
_Huh? Does it mean that you guys didn’t know anything then? - Sulli turned to Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin.
_Yeah. And that’s why I stole Soojin’s diary that day. - Jonghyun said - Key only told us when the two was out of class.
_And that’s when they got the deal.
_On Jonghyun birthday, Jinki hyung also piggybacked Soojin home. - Taemin grinned.
_Woa~ really? - The girls said loudly - So romantic~
_It’s all thank to me. - I said.
_Did you do something again? - Krystal glanced at me.
_Of course I have to put my hand in it. That day, it is lucky that Jonghyun’s parent wasn’t home …
 
***** Flashback *****
_Yah, are you sure about this? - Jonghyun said to me when we went to buy soju.
_I’m sure. Soojin is bad at that, she won’t win. - I laughed.
_But what if she doesn’t want to continue playing, what will we do?
_Then all you need to do is . If she want to win you, she’ll continue play it. Then when she drunk, just leave it for Jinki hyung.
_You little sneaky evil, you’re more mischievous than your look, isn’t it? - Jonghyun smirked.
_So what? I’m just helping our class president and my best friend to get together, that’s all. Hahaha!
***** End flashback *****
 
_Yah!
I was startled, looked out the window and saw Soojin with Jinki hyung. She entered the class, her eyes filled with anger.
_How could you do that to me?
_Do .. do what? Hey! Why are you with Jinki hyung? Are you two together? - I immediately changed the subject.
_Huh? ... Yah! Do not change the subject like that. Answer my question first!
I can see a very bright smile on Jinki hyung face, there must be something between them.
_I ...
_Hyung, you’re smiling. - Jonghyun said - Did you two ...
_Really? - Sulli and Krystal asked.
_Huh? Wha..what? - She refused to tell everyone - Yah dinosaur, what are you talking about?
_ I have said nothing. We don’t know what happened between you two at all. - Jonghyun laughed.
_Yah! Do you want to die!? Stop there immediately!
We all started to laugh when Soojin ran after Jonghyun around the class. Oh I wonder would this ever change.

 

    (Soojin’s POV)

The day ended quickly as we said good bye to everyone and went home. There was a smile on my pink face as they just kept on teasing me. Stupid Key, telling everyone about that. But I still have to thank him after all, if it’s not because of him then I won’t be walking home with Jinki oppa today.

_So.. - He suddenly spoke - You thought that I like Seungyeon huh?

_Uhm.. Well, what do you expect me to think? - I blushed as he kept smirking at me.

_That mean you were jealous. Am I right?

_What about you then? Come to think of it, you thought that me and Jonghyun like each other too. - I smiled playfully at him.

_At that time I was just… - His face started to went pink.

_You were what? Jealous too? - I grinned widely at him - You just kept holding my hand at his birthday, I guess you still remember that.

_Well, it doesn’t matter since you like it anyway. - He avoided looking in my eyes.

_What? I didn’t say that I like it.

_Then why were you blushing then? - He still looking at the road but couldn’t hide his smile.
_Oppa! - I’m pretty sure that my face is red now as I came to a halt.

_Look at your face, do you have a fever?

_Stop it oppa! - I playfully hit his chest as we both laughed.

Everything fell silent as I noticed there was no one around. Slowly look back at his face, I saw him started to lean in and closed his eyes. I can felt myself burning up already. Oh no, not again. I smirked as an idea popped out in my head and slowly walk backward. When it was far enough, I could see his funny face, waiting to kiss me.

_Oppa, I’m going home now. Just keep waiting for your princes okay? Merong. - I stuck out my tongue at him and quickly ran away.

_Yah! Wait for me! - He ran after me, talking about some punishment that I’m gonna get.

I never thought that my diary could lead me to a love story like this. It’s all happened in just one week, how fast. Well, I guess this is my happy ending then.

 

-The End-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Wow~ it's finally come to an end. I can't believe it has come to an end *fake crying then suddenly turn up* Anyway, there're few thing we need to do here.

Onew: I would like to thanks our last minute subscribers: missQee, KatieRose380, YoongLover, proudtobeasian and ghiadanda03. We're glad you have youa s our subscribers.

Key: And to all our 50 subscribers in this story, thank you for supporting us all these time. We won't be this succssed without you guys.

Me: And now, it's time for the results of the JongKey2Min chart!

Jonghyun: *laugh* What's with the name?

Me: Aish, just forget it. Anyway, in the second place with 11 votes are: Key and Taemin!

Taemin: Wow! I'm tied with Key hyung. Cool~

Key: Woohoo! That's right babe, we are your guys. *highfive with Taemin*

Onew: That mean Jonghyun and Minho are left right? *turn himself into a MC* Jonghyun and Minho, fighting for the first place. Who will be able to reach the victory  and who will come to the last?

Me: *look at him weirdly and mumble* That suppose to be my line. Anyway, I'm having the winner name in this paper and I won't take anymore time of you guys. The first place with 12 votes is ...*drum rolls* ... Minho!

Minho: Yes! *do the victory pose. You know the one that he kiss his hand and point it to the sky?*

Me: And that will leave Jonghyun at the last place with 6 votes. *laugh*

Jonghyun: *eyes widen* Are you kidding me? How come I only got 6 votes???

Minho: Just admit it hyung, you lose. *smirk*

Taemin: Yah, do this chart have anything to do with our height? *laugh*

Onew: Haha! That's funny.

Key: *pat a sulky Jonghyun on the shoulder* It's okay yeobo, you still have me.

Me: Well, there's only one thing left to do now. Thank you all for all those lovely comments. Hope that I can read it again one day. I guess it's time to say good bye now. This is~ My diary.

Onew: Be my girlfriend.

Me + SHINee: Deal! Kamsahamnida~!

 

여러분, 감사합니다! 사랑해요! ^. ^