Chapter 7: The Last Day

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

Everything was going so perfect, what's going to over now? You don't think that everything is going to end like that, do you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     (Jinki's POV)
*****Flashback*****
_Oppa, I’ll go home first okay? - Soojin said.
_Huh? Why? You don’t wanna wait for me?
_Nah, I have to go home early today. Beside, you have to go to Seungyeon birthday with everyone. I couldn’t go with you anyway.
_What’s the problem with that? And I don’t want to go there anyway.
_But she’s in the Art club with you and plus, she likes you. Just go. - She said and pushed me.
_Yah, But ... - I couldn’t finish when I heard Seungyeon’s voice.
_Jinki oppa!
_See! She’s calling for you! I will go now, bye!
_Soojin-ah!
*****End flashback *****
 
Well, she ditched me yesterday. Seven days is almost over, but she still dare to ditch me like that, won’t she got scare that I’m gonna read her diary? It is hard to understand. Yesterday was so boring that instead of going home with her, I had to go to Seungyeon birthday. At there, Seungyeon’s friends just kept on glance at me and giggled with each other, it was indeed uncomfortable. Fortunately that Key was also there, he said that we have an exam tomorrow so we could go home earlier. That Seungyeon girl, she always tries to talk to me while I don’t know what to say at all. It’s not like I hate her or something but it’s just really awkward. I really don’t know what Soojin is thinking about. Now she was still sitting there like nothing is wrong, made me staring at her confusingly. I wondered, what did she think about the deal?
 
    (Soojin's POV)
Yesterday I pushed him to attend Seungyeon birthday. In fact, she usually acts intimate with Jinki so I don’t really like her. But seem like he likes that too, he always smiles and he talks to her. Stupid Jinki. Why don’t I realize that he’s also a womanizer until now? I should’ve known it when I look at that smirk he gave me when he talked about the deal. Sigh. I am truly a fool. But it’s okay, today is the last day, I will have my diary back and he won’t know that I like him at all. Just need to act like nothing happened. And maybe I should forget that I like him, continue like this will lead me to nothing.
Now is the time to go home and here he’s talking to me with that bossy style of him.
_Why did you ditch me like that yesterday?
_I just let you go to Seungyeon birthday you know.
_If I like it then I will go, you don’t need to do that.
_ "Well, obviously he like it, isn’t it?" - I think - Your choice then. Where's my diary?
_ ... I didn’t bring it.
_Why not? Today is the last day already, you have to give it back to me!
_But you ditched me yesterday so it doesn’t count. We still have tomorrow.
_Why you ... - I said - No. Anyway, it’s already the seventh day, you have to give it back to me.
_ ... So you have to go on a date with me tonight.

_Again? - Obviously, he loves to order me around - I don’t like it.
_It’s a date, not go out like the last time. And I will give you back the diary, just go with me.
It seems he was not kidding. That made me feels a little strange. Never mind, I have to get back the diary. It’s just a date, not a big deal.
_Fine.
 
    (Jinki's POV)
This afternoon she seems quite strange, she didn’t listen to me like those first days anymore. That makes me scared a little. After the date tonight, the deal will come to an end. I don’t want it to end at all. The new feeling when I’m with her, I really don’t want to lose it even just bit. I nervously waited for her at the alley, and she came. This time she wasn’t late like the last time.
_Did you wait long?
_I didn’t. I just arrived anyway. - I laughed and pulled out her diary - Uhm ... your diary ...
_You brought it? Whoa, komawo.
She smiled and took the book. It seems she is very happy to hold it. Then she tucked it into her bag and turned to me.
_Oppa, so where are we going tonight?
_Where do you wanna go?
_About that … Ah! I know it! Let’s go!
She said and pulled my hand. It seems like she is very happy tonight, totally opposite with a few hours ago. I’m really happy to see her like that.
So we got to the place, Lotte World. There we played a lot of games. You know, the simple and fun one. We had some cotton candy, a fun and loud ride on the Roller Coaster. She nearly cried in front of the Haunted House so we didn’t go there, but I found it was really cute when she clutched my arms so tight like that. Do you know what my hidden talent is? It’s Plushies Picking. I got the biggest plushy so easily that made her and the people around gasped. She even told me to get her a small plushy cat so she could hook it to the phone. She looks really happy when I got it for her. Then we went off to playground near her house and sat at the swings.
_Woa, I still can’t believe that you’re so good. - She looked at the plushy and said.
_Now you know it? I played this game from long time ago and I’m really good at it.
_Why are you being so confident? - She turned to me and smiled.
_I got that for you and you still don’t believe me?
She smiled but said nothing, apparently just trying to tease me.
 
    (Soojin's POV)
I was really surprised when he got me that, it was a long-legged plushy dog that half tall as me. It had such a cute smile, just like his. I smiled and looked down the clock.
_Omo! I have to go now! - I stood up.
_You ... you have to go now? - He also stood up.
_Ne. - I said, everything is finally coming to an end then - Anyway ... tonight was really fun, komawo. Uhm ... see you later then.
_ ... uhm.
I said then walked away. My heart lost its own beat, waiting for something but it didn’t happen. He didn’t pull my hand back. I didn’t want to walk away but what’s point in staying there? It is all over. My tears started to fill up at the thought of forgetting him. How can I forget about someone so sweet like that? You can call me a fool for loving someone like him but it’s just too late for me to back up now, it’s just too late…
_Soojin-ah!
His voice made me froze again. I don’t know should I be worried or excited about this, but still I blinked my tears away and slowly turned back. He was walking toward me, the serious look on his face was making me nervous.
_ ... Anyway, you’re still my girlfriend today, so ... just don’t deny this.
_Huh?
Before I could understand what he just said, he leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I could feel myself heated up as his soft lips making chill run down my spine like some kind of toxic. Then slowly, I closed my eyes and sank deeper into it, my first kiss ever.
---------------------------------------
_So, our relationship will still continue tomorrow right? - He, I mean, Jinki oppa asked when we were walking hand in hand. I think I can call him oppa now.
_Don’t you want it?
_Of course I do.
He smiled at me. I really can’t stand seeing that smile, it's just too cute!
_Is that mean ... the guy you like in the diary was me?
_Huh? - I startled and turned to him. I thought he didn’t read it yet - How ... how did you know in the diary have the name of the guy I like?
_Key told us about that.
_What!? Key!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Okay, I'm late again. It's really hard to fix my laziness T. T

Key: *smack my head*

Me: Ouch! What was that for? *rubs my head and look at Key*

Key: *frown* Why are you reading Harry Potter these days? I told you to focus on your stories but why didn't you listen to me!?

Me: I was just trying to improve my English by reading Harry Potter english ver, that's all.

Jonghyun: Why are you so good at English?

Me: Because I'm just good at it. I think my English is even better than Music, you guys all heard me sing right?

SHINee: *nods*

Minho: Anyway, I just spotted a kiss up there. We should talk about it, you know? *smirk*

Taemin: Yeah~ Everyone was waiting for that to happen, especially someone~ *smirk at Onew*

Onew: Ehm! Hey guys, we still have more subscribers! See? There's vanessaloveShinee, MrsCMH98, cute_gurls98 and Lee_KyuSeung. Thank you all for subscribing!

Minho: *whisper* Hey, why did he suddenlly say that?

Taemin: *shake head* I don't know hyung.

Key: To prevent everyone from teasing about the kiss maybe? *smirk*

Jonghyung: Yeah, I can see his face is burning  up right now.

JongKey2Min: LOL!

Onew: *blushing madly* Yah! Stop it! *throw the script at them*

Me: *giggles then turn to readers* Anyway, it's late so I need to sleep, and those boys too. See you guys later then. It's~ My diary.

Onew: Be my girlfriend.

Me + SHINee: Deal!

Preview Chapter 8:


_It’s a “One week of love” deal between them only. - Minho said.
_That’s why we have to help them. - I told the two girls, making them stared at me in awe.
_Then what did you guys do? - Sulli.

_But how did you know that they like each other? - Krystal.
_Everything started with this...