Chapter 1: The deal

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

So~ this is how the story begin. Are you excited? I don't know why but I feel a little excited myself too >. <

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Yah Kim Jonghyun! Give me that! - Soojin stood up and tried to get back the diary has been stolen by her seatmate.
_Nope. Try to get it back then. - Jonghyun laughed and started running out from his seat.

    (Soojin's POV)
Soojin, the girl whose just stand up is me. And that was one of the daily things happen in my class: have my stuffs stolen by Jonghyun.Everyday is the same, either it was my notebooks or pens, even my small and short pencil didn’t have a break. Like every time, I would just chase after him and snatch it back but this book is different, it was my diary. It's so obnoxious! I just recently finished writing a few lines of complains about the class, just closed it, I didn’t have time to lock it yet and then he grabbed it. It’s true that he couldn’t stand it if he didn’t tease me.
_I told you to give it back! I don’t wanna play with you today! - I tried to chase after him while Jonghyun kept running around the class with my diary.
_I don’t want to. If you can grab it then I’ll stop. - Jonghyun smiled happily and hid it behind his back.
_Give it back!
My arms reached behind him but he quickly raised it up high out of my reach. Although he is not the highest guy in my class but with my height is only 156cm, 173cm is already high. I tried to grab it again as he raised it higher. Oh gosh!
_Yah Gongryong (Dinosaur)! Do you want to give it back or not? - I angrily yelled out his nickname.
_I told you I don’t want to. - He said stubbornly.
I couldn’t stand it anymore! I stomped towards his desk and do what I always do to anyone who likes to tease me, take out the school bag of that dinosaur Jonghyun and ready to throw it away. I picked it up and threaten:
_Still don’t want to?
_Yah! Don’t touch my school bag! - Jonghyun said.
_I don’t care, just give it back.
_It’s all up to you then.
Jonghyun said and threw my diary into Minho’s hands, he was the basketball dude of my class and his height was 181cm. I certainly will not reach it if it fell into Minho’s hands.
_Ah~, isn’t this Soojin’s diary? – Minho said. When did he like to tease me?
_Yah! What kind of joke is it? Just stop it! - I threw Jonghyun’s bag back to his desk angrily.
Just then, Key and Taemin came in with foods in their hands.
_What’s wrong Soojin? - Key, the boy sits behind me and was my best friend asked.
_Aishh. Jonghyun just stole my stuff again.
_Not me! I don’t have anything that belongs to her. Minho was the one who hold it. - Jonghyun defended himself.
_Hyung, what’s that? - Taemin turned to ask Minho, his cousin.
_It’s Soojin’s diary. - Minho looked at me and smiled.
_Diary? Hyung-ah, just give it back to Soojin. - Taemin said.
_Just give it back, it’s her diary, not a normal notebook. - Key said.
_C’mon hyung. - Taemin insisted, he really childish and kind.
Maybe because the guy was so adorable, Minho had got up and went toward me. I sighed in relief and extend a hand. But when it didn’t touch my hands yet, it went flying pass my face because Minho threw it out the door and said:
_Hyung! Take this!
_Yah!
I was so surprised and shouted angrily, the person that holding it was Jinki, the class president he sits just behind Jonghyun. Frankly, I was interested in him, so that things will be worse if it’s in the hands of Jinki.

    (Jinki's POV)
I was holding Soojin’s diary in my hands, it has a peach colour and was actually very nice.
_Ah, so this belongs to Soojin huh? - I smiled while held the book up.
_Yah, give it to me. - Soojin said worried.
_Uhm ... okay. But - I smirked - You will have to give me something in return.
_Huh? .. Wha ... what?
_If not then - I shrugged my shoulders - I'll have to keep it.
_Yah. Lee Jinki. Where are you going?
I walked out of the class and I was sure that Soojin will run after me, she will not let me keep this so easily.
_Yah! Where do you think you’re going? Give it to me. - She said, trying to reach the diary.
_No. I said that you’ll have to give me something in return. This seems so important, I don’t wanna give it to you that easily.
_Huh? Yah, just give it back. - She said as I shook my head - Okay. What do you want then?
_Hmm ... Let me see - I pretended to be thinking - These guys in the class started to have girlfriend lately, I also wanna try to be in love.
_So what?
I chuckled. She pretended not to know or she is really that innocent? Babo. I bent down to her ear and whispered:
_I want you to be my girlfriend.
_Mwo?! What did you just say!? - She was screaming in my ear, seem like she didn’t believe it at all.
_Yah! Don’t scream in my ears like that.
_Stop joking, I don’t have time for that. Now give me my diary back.
_Nobody said that it was a joke.
_ ... What do you mean? - She looked at me confused.
_It’s just like in the movie. - I smiled, bent down to look into her eyes and made her stepped back a little.
_Mo…movie?
_Uh. One week only, okay?
_Uhm ... about that ... No way! - She said, blinking continuously - Is ... isn’t that girl Seungyeon in the next door class likes you? Tell her to be your girlfriend.
_I don’t like that girl. And plus, the owner of this diary is you. If not then I'd bring it home, unlock and read it. - I observed it like I was thinking of ways to open it.
_Yah don’t! - She was about to grab it but I quickly hid it behind my back. - You are really ...
_What? I only suggest that's all. So? What do you think? - I smirked, trying to create a slyest smile that I could have.
She didn’t say anything and just kept on avoiding my eyes. Finally, she closed her eyes and nodded, so childish. I smiled:
_Good. Then you’re my girlfriend, starting from today.
_Huh? Today? Jinki-ah? Yah. Lee Jinki!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: So how was it guys?

Jonghyun: Yah! How can you call me Gongryong up there? *pouts*

Me: Don't blame me. Anyone could call you that if you make them angry. *smile innocently*

Key: Yeah, it's just for the story only yeobo. *pats his back*

Me: And it's only acting~ You think I dare to call you that? *whisper* Except behind his back, kekeke.

Jonghyun: You call me a playful  classmate in the foreword, then what about you? You almost  threw my school bag away if I didn't throw it to Minho.

Key: Yeah. Where did you learn to do that?

Me: Hey! Which side are you in anyway? *frown*

Key: What? I only say my thought, that's all. And don't talk like that young lady, I'm older than you remember?

Me: Fine~!

Onew: Stop teasing her guys. And by the way, I seem really cheeky up there. * try to act cool*

Me: *giggle* Yeah oppa, you're cool. *sing as Onew start to laugh* Oppa neomu meotjyeo~

Taemin: Ew~ Stop that you both *chuckled*

Minho: Just save it for the story.

Me: Okay okay. *turn to readers* Well, I hope that you guys have fun reading the first chapter. I just feel like talking so I added this talking corner in :D

SHINee: I think it's pretty fun. And the second chapter will be out tomorrow so wait for it.

Me + SHINee: This is~ Be my girlfriend for a week then I'll give your diary back. Deal!

CUT!!!

Jonghyun: That was long~! *laugh*

Taemin: This is~ omg it's long. Hahaha!

Key: *laugh along* You may wanna shorten it up Soojin.

Me: Yeah yeah, I may work on that later *smile shyly*