Chapter 4: "Jonghyun?"

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

I bet you all are wondering about "What did Jonghyun say to Onew?" and "Why does Jonghyun got involve in here?". Well, let's see it shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Jinki's POV)
"Jinki oppa." Yeah, yesterday she called me like that, I’m sure you know how happy I am even if I didn’t tell you before. But  in front of her, I always have to act normal, otherwise she would know it before I could say anything. She was sitting there and gossiping with a few girls and Key. I didn’t know if she already told Key about her and me or not since he’s her best friend. This made me feel a little nervous because he’s nonetheless a pretty flexible mouth.
At recess, again, Jonghyun stole Soojin’s Math book then drew on it which only made her mad. In the end, she also drew on Jonghyun’s book and now they were erasing the book clean. Then Jonghyun turned behind and whispered in my ear:
_Hyung, will you bring Soojin along tomorrow?
_Soojin? - I was confused - You told me there will be only 5 of us, how come there’s Soojin in here?

_Then you don’t wanna bring her with you?
_Why do I have to bring Soojin with me? - I stared at him - Why is she involved in here?
_You don’t have to hide it anymore hyung - He punched me lightly on the shoulder - We knew it already so you can just bring her along.
_Knew what? - I was startled.
_You and Soojin are going out of course. - He smirked
_Yah, how did you guys know about that? - I really didn’t know how these little devils know about it. Did they follow me?
_We just happen to see that, you don’t have to worry hyung. Anyway, just remember to go with Soojin tomorrow okay.
He smiled and turned back to the front before I could say anything. Those little devils, I don’t know if they’re trying to tease me or not. It’s okay to bring Soojin along, but I’m just afraid that she wouldn’t like it.
Finally it was time to leave, I ran down the school yard and found her sitting under a tree waiting. Look at the way she puts her chin in her right palm and looks toward the school yard, how cute. I walked beside and nudged her:
_Soojin-ah, link arm with me.
_Huh? - She looked at me with surprise - Link arm? Why?
_You didn’t like it when I putted my hand on your shoulder yesterday. So today you have to link arm with me.
_I … have to do that?
_Uh. - I nodded. I wondered how it will feel when she links arm with me.
_No way ... it’s really awkward. - She made a face - Yesterday isn’t enough for you?
_You pushed my hand down every time. So that isn’t count. Link arm with me.
_I don’t like it. Obviously that is not fair.
_Yah that means you forgot about the diary already right? - I said. It is clear that she only listens to me if I mention the diary.
_Jinki-ah, please~. - She said, pouting a little.
_No. And don’t call me Jinki anymore. If you already called me like that, then you must add the word "oppa" on for me.
_That’s so unfair! - She sulked and turned away. She’s really a childish girl.
_Your arm.
I continued to nudge her, so she finally gave up and link arm with me. I was ginning like crazy then, it’s just she didn’t know about it. Suddenly remembered about something Jonghyun said to me, I don’t know how she would react if she knows that Jonghyun already knew it. What will she say? Will she still wanna go with me if she knows about this? I think I shouldn’t let her know. But still I wonder what her reaction would be.
_Soojin-ah, if ... someone know you’re my girlfriend then what do you think?
_Huh? Kno ... know? Don’t say that. - She looked very worried.
_It’s nothing, just an example I thought of. If that happens then what do you think?
_Me? ... It’s embarrassing ... it’s better that no one know about it.
_Why? It’s just ... you’re my girlfriend.
_It’s easy for you to say that, but what about me? It was just ... a deal, I’m not your real girlfriend after all.
_Ah uhm ...
True, it's just deal only. I guess without the diary then things couldn't be like this.
_Is it really lame to be my girlfriend? You think I do not deserve to be love? - Maybe she's doing these things not because she liked me but only because of the diary and the secrets in there only.
_I’m not! It’s just ... I don’t want people to know that I’m only a “girlfriend for the deal”. - She said and turned away.
_ ... If anyone knows then will you be in trouble?
_Trouble? - She said and chuckled lightly - It’s not really a problem if it isn’t Jonghyun.
_Jonghyun? - I do not understand, why Jonghyun?
_You know it, if that dinosaur guy know about this then sure I will be in trouble.
She said and sighed. I didn’t know why but at that time, I thought that she likes Jonghyun. He’s not the type of guy who always get people in trouble, then why did she say that? Why didn’t she want Jonghyun to know? I don’t think Jonghyun likes her, but if she likes Jonghyun then what should I do? When one week is over, we will mean nothing to each other, and obviously they may like each other at any time with no problems at all. No, I will not let it happen. Anyway, that's just my thought. Jonghyun didn’t like Soojin yet, so I still have a chance. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll bring her along, I will show everyone we are a real couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I guess you all know Onew's feeling by now right? And sadly that I have to say we're already went through half of the story T. T

Onew: That mean we don't have to wait for so long right? Woa~ I can't wait for it to end. *smiling excitedly*

Me: *look at him weirdly*

Jonghyun: *chuckles* He just too excited to know how it end only, you don't have to look at him like that Soojin. And isn't it now the time to thanks our new subscribers?

Me: Oh yeah! Can you help me guys?

Taemin: Of course! I can't believe that we have 23 subscribers already. We gained 9 more subscribers for our story yesterday! It's all thanks to you *point to readers*

Onew: Thank you danceprincessla, kprincess1995, anjel_antoinette, Leeminkyung, kaedeyuuki, ricebunnii, loveonkeysomuch, sapphire and kazeryu23. We couldn't be any happier ^^

Key: We can have this day is all because of your support. To all our 23 subscribers, thanks you again for your love.

Jonghyun: Ah! I almost forgot this. *turn to me* Soojin-ah, why do it have to be me?

Me: Huh? You mean up there? Why? I didn't see anything wrong. *blinking innocently*

Jonghyun: Because I'm you brother.

Me: But it's just a story! And you're suit it!

OnTaeKey: Those two are just like in the story. *shake head*

Minho: *clear throat* Uhm, Soojin? Isn't that there another thing for you to say here?

Taemin: Yeah! I finally found my Taeminist! It's kprincess1995 and amberluvs. I love you~

OnJongMinKey: But amberluvs noona said she love us too.

Me: Well, I think it's an equal thing so she'll be fan of you all. So for now, your fan are:

- Jonghyun(2): amberluvs and BigBangxLittleHero

- Key(4): amberluvs, lolisho, i_ShaLove and kazeryu23

- Minho(4): amberluvs, AyumiH, Rachelxoxo and sapphire

-Taemin(2): amberluvs and kprincess1995

Key: Woo hoo! I'm tied with Minho.

Taemin: *chuckles* We still have more time so don't worry Minho hyung.

Me: But first *turn to Minho* I think you should be careful on what you do on "Oh My School". Because Rachelxoxo unnie told me that she just go out with Taemin last night.

Minho: What? Taemin? *turn to Taemin* Taemin-ah, how could you?

Taemin: *laugh nervously* Relax hyung, I swear that nothing happen. *run away*

Minho: Yah! Come back here! *chase after Taemin*

Me: *laugh along with everyone* Well, I guess we have to go now. This is~ My diary.

Onew: Be my girlfriend.

Me + OnJongkey: Deal!

 

Preview Chapter 5:

She said then broke down on my shoulders, her cheek rubbed on my face and made it heat up. Her skin was very smooth. It made my heart beat so fast, I just hope that she didn’t notice it.