Chapter 5: Jonghyun's Birthday

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

Wondering about what happned to Soojin? Keep reading then I'll give you the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Soojin's POV)
Today is Sunday, the weekend finally arrived. Like every Sunday, I sleep till 9am. After I ate lunch, I would watch TV or sit in front of the computer if Key or the other friends didn’t ask me to go shopping with them. Don’t feel weird, Key really know a lot about fashion and shopping, if you go shopping with him then you will know how to dress like a Queenka. When I was listening to music, my phone started to vibrate. Strange, this is the first time Jinki text me since that day.
"Let’s go out with me tonight. I’ll wait for you in front of the alley, okay?"
_Go out? It’s Sunday and he didn’t even want to give me a rest? - I mumbled and replied him.
"It’s Sunday, won’t you give me a rest? I’m not even sure that I can go or not."
"You must go. If not then next week I will add an extra day. You better listen to me."
Damn, now I have to go out? I don’t know if I should call this week heaven or hell, this is truly a hell on earth. First time you “can be” your crush’s fake girlfriend, sound like a good idea. Tsk. I have to go home with him, link arm with him and now I even have to go out with him. I really don’t know what he is planning now.
Tell myself that he was just joking, I threw the phone down the bed and then sit down. I had almost forgotten about it until about 7pm, he called me. I was nervous, then I inhaled deeply before answered his call:
_Yeoboseyo?
_ "What are you doing? I told you that I’ll pick you up at 7pm"
_Eh? You’re here already? - I was surprised. He’s really here?
_ "Uh. And don’t you think about staying home."
_I have to?
_ "It’s just go out only, not like I’m gonna kidnap you. Just go out here, quickly."
He said then hung up, so that means I have to go then. I ran to the wardrobe and flung the door open, I didn’t prepare anything yet. I took a short shorts, a short sleeve t-shirt with a heart on it and a sleeveless vest, I dressed and rushed downstairs. I wonder why I rushed so much that I ran out the house with my purple flip flop then I have to came back and change to sneakers. I ran outside the alley and saw him standing there with the look that I've never saw before. Today he was dressed nicely and also styled his hair. I admitted ... he was very handsome.
 
    (Jinki's POV)
I turned back when I heard running footsteps. It was Soojin. She just dressed simply, yet very cute. I smiled.
_Jinki .. ah .. oppa, where are we going? - She followed me, asked.
_Uhm ... Jonghyun birthday. - I said. It’s better to let her know now.
_What? Jonghyun birthday? - She widens her eyes just like when I putted my hand on her shoulder - No! If it’s Jonghyun birthday then I’m not going.
_Don’t be shy, there’re only Key, Minho and Taemin.
_Only them? Then no, I still don’t wanna go. If they know about this then I’m so dead.
_Soojin-ah! - I held her hand as she turned away - Actually ... those guys, they knew it already.
_What? They knew it? Aishhhh. What do I do now? - She said, stomping her feet on the ground.
_Just go with me then. - I smiled and pulled her with me - Let’s go.
_Yah! Okay, I'll go. Just let go of my hand.
_Nah ah. - I acted cold on the outside although I really wanted to smile - What if you ran away? I don’t want to chase after you at all.
_You ... this is really too much!
So she had obediently followed me. When we arrived, she quickly looking for a way to talk to Key, so I guessed he’s the one who knew it and told the other. That boy, I’m gonna give him a lesson tomorrow at class. The way Jonghyun looking at me was very strange, Key was acting like he’s innocent and Minho just kept whispering things with Taemin. What are they trying to do now? Then some how I saw them pulled out of the fridge a few bottles of soju and asked people to gamble. They’re so rife when parent is not home. Soojin was the one who lost the most but she still kept playing. She wanted to win Jonghyun so much that in the end I have to piggyback her home. At first she refused to let me do it but she just kept falling on me so in the end, she had no choice but let me do it. Fortunately, she wasn’t so heavy, her body was really slim after all.
_Yah, how much is you weight?
_Huh? ... 40kg.
_40kg?! Are you starving yourself? - I was surprised.
_So what? It’s not your problem anyway. Oh, I’m so sleepy. - She let her head fell on my shoulder, who told her to be so aggressive.
_Why are you so skinny huh? It’s true that girls are now just thinking about keeping the waist fit.
_Who told you so! I’m not like that! My waist is already like that from the start.
_Really? - I do not believe it, in my class, all the girls have their diet menu, don’t tell me that she doesn’t have one?
_Of course it is. Ah~, you’re talking too much oppa.
She said then broke down on my shoulders, her cheek rubbed on my face and made it heat up. Her skin was very smooth. It made my heart beat so fast, I just hope that she didn’t notice it. I thought she was asleep on my shoulder but no, she always asked if we were there yet and as we did, she immediately got off and tried to go home on her own. So childish. She refused to give me a chance to know her home. Looking at her taking each step carefully really makes me laugh. But if she wanted it then I’ll have no choice. She is a quite stubborn girl you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Yay! I'm back guys! If I have enough arms or time I would have hug all of you. *grinning widely*

Taemin: And look at how much subscriber you gained Soojin. It's 35 subscribers already!

Me: 13 more? Wow! One of my favorite number! *jupms up and down* My readers is jjang!

Jonghyun: Let me see it! *snatch the list from my hand* There're niksmiles, midnightphantom, BangbangJu, Mairee, nanie92, aghniahr, reiceao8, tezuka, dububu, MiinZiie, LeaderMaknae, pinkdubu and queen4sure! *look up with his mouth open*

Key: It's really 13. Wow~ Thank you. *said in unbelievable*

Onew: Thank you Mairee, nanie92, dububu and queen4sure for being my fans. Oh! And atebwithab too! I almost forgot you *smile*

Key: *at a corner of the camera* Hi there, I love you too *waves at LeaderMaknae*

Minho: Yah *nudges Key* What are you doing? Was she your fan?

Key: Huh? What are you talking about? What fan? *act innocent*

Minho: *flaming glare at Key* Soojin-ah! *turn to me* What about today results?

Me: Ah uhm... about that. Well I think I shouldn't post it up yet.

SHINee: Wae?

Me: Because I think that our silent readers didn't vote yet so I made a poll so they can vote without show up.

Taemin: So that mean we have more chances right? *beaming*

Me: *nods* And I have something to tell you guys *start to pull them closer and whisper* ....%&$....@*^.....

Jonghyun: We have that? Cool~ *beaming with excited*

Onew: But why can't I join? *sulking*

Me: Because you're the main guy in the story and you have enough attention already. This is for the other guys and their fans only.

Key: Yeah hyung, you have too much attention already.

Minho: And beside, I need this.

Me: Okay, so here's the poll and vote for you bias!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/2775

Except amberluvs and BangbangJu, you guys don't have to vote since we can't vote for more than one. I will count you guys in when I close the voting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/2776

And for this poll, everyone can vote since I just wanna know how many percent that is MVP XD

Taemin: Please vote for us and we will have a surprise for you guys tomorrow ^. ^

Me: Okay, have a nice day guys. This is~ My diary.

Onew: Be my girlfriend. *wink*

Me + SHINee: Deal!

 

Preview Chapter 6:

It made my heart beating rapidly, so strong that I didn’t know what to say or do. If he didn’t let go of me then I would still standing there dumbfound. Now I was lying in bed, hugging my pillow and day dreaming about him. Oh my, I think I’m so in love!