Chapter 2: Oppa?

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

Let's see what will happen on the first day of the deal, okay? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Soojin's POV)
He said while holding my book and went straight to class. What should I do now? If he read it then I’ll die of embarrassing. I shouldn’t have written about how handsome he is in the English class and how his voice can melt my heart with those English words. Why do I praise him so much like that?
I entered the class slowly when the bell rang. Damn. Embarrassed, I didn’t dare to look at him and walked straight to my seat. Seeing that I didn’t even say a word, Key tossed a piece of paper on my desk.
"Yah, what is it, dear? Jinki didn’t return it to you? "
"Uh, he kept it T. T "
"Let me get it back for you"
"No need, I don’t think that it will work anyway"
"Why? Anything wrong? "
 "About that ... I have a deal with him. Guess that I’ll have my diary back when I done the deal"
 "What deal?"
 "It’s hard to say. I’ll tell you later"
 "What's so hard to say? What did Jinki say to you?"
 "... I have to be his girlfriend for a week ..."
 "What!? How could you agree with that?"
 "It’s not like I want to do it! If not because he said he would unlock and read it, I wouldn’t agree then! Aishhh"
 "So what do you want to do now?"
 "Don’t know. Guess I’ll have to ask him later then"
The bell rang again as all of the students rushed out. I slowly putted all the books in my bag, waited for him to go pass then talk to him. But before I could say anything, he whispered to me then left. "Wait for me in the school yard"? What did he want to do now? I looked at him confused then finished putting my books in bag and walked out. He was chasing Jonghyun in the schoolyard the moment I walked out. I wasn’t so sure but he seems very happy. The first time I listened to him could make he feels so happy? As soon as he saw me, he immediately pushed Jonghyun and few more guys out the school gate and bid them goodbye. Holding tight into my bag, I sighed and walked over him, it made my heart pound.
_Let’s go. - He said.
_What do you mean?
_I’ll take you home.
_Huh? Do you need to do that? - I looked at him wide eyes.
_Of course, take your girlfriend home is normal thing. Isn’t this what a boyfriend should do? - He chuckled.
_Uh, you’re right. - I nodded.
_Then, let’s go.
I started to walk away with him by my side. It felt really new, it was the first time I walk with a boy so I always have to look up. Although I’m not used to it yet so my neck is kinda hurt but looking at this angle made he looks more handsome. Then when it was near my home, he reached out his hand in front of me and said:
_Ah! Let me borrow your phone.
_For what?
_Just let me borrow it.
I didn’t understand much but still pulled out my phone and handed it to him. He dialed the phone to call someone then his phone rang.
_Done. - He said and returned the phone to me.
_Yah, you even need my number? - I said and opened my phone to see his number.
_Yeah. Even if you’re just my classmate then I still need your number.
_Huh? "Jinki oppa"? - I was startled when I saw the name he saved in my phone - Why did you save it like this?
_What? I thought that it could be better like that. And you should call me oppa too.
_No way. Anyway, this is just pretending. - Call him oppa? I never thought about that before.
_Yah, you should at least listen to me a bit, I still have you diary you know. - He started to pull the diary in the conversation.
I glared at him. Seem like this week I have to obey him as a puppet then.
_I ... have to call you like that?
_It’s only a week. - He smiled, comforted me.
_... Uh. Okay.
_Soojin-ah, try once.
_Huh? You mean … now? - I asked as he nodded - Uhm ... oppa? Yah, it sounds funny. I don’t want to call you like that.
_It sounds good to me. Just call me that, it sounds better.
_But I don’t like it. We’re the same age you know. - I frowned at him.
_Doesn’t girls likes to call their boyfriends oppa? Not right? - He looked at me as I didn’t say anything - Good, I’ll be your oppa this week.
_ ... Uh, okay.
By this time I realized that we were standing in front of the alley that leads to my house, so I had to stop him before he knew my home.
_Okay, we’re almost there, you can go now. - I said and pushed his back.
_Really?
_Uhm, just go home. Bye.
I said and waved goodbye. He smiled happily and turned back to walk away. I was happy that he toke me home but I’m not ready to let him know my house yet.

    (Jinki's POV)
I looked at her and go home happily. Wow, I admit that it feels really good to be call oppa, now I understand that feeling. Actually I can not wait until she called me oppa again.
I walked to the desk and prepared books for tomorrow, so I remember that I was holding her diary. It was a book with a bear hugging a very large heart-shaped pillow. She even added another heart-shaped sticker around the bear, she is actually a very cute girl. I asked myself about what she wrote in her there. Oh, I’m afraid that I couldn’t sleep tonight, just kept thinking about her can actually make me lose my sleep. I took the phone out, smiling with it when I found her name in the phone book. Lucky that I remembered to take her number.
_Soojin-ah, see you tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: So bossy. *shake head*

Onew: You wrote me like that and now you're complaining?

Jonghyun: I don't know that you could be like that hyung. If someone can be bossy here then it have to be Key or Minho. *chuckles*

MinKey: Yah!

Jonghyun: I'm just kidding! *raises his hands up in defeat*

Taemin: I don't know what are you planing hyung, but seem like Soojin gonna be suffer for a while.

Me: Yeah. *whimpers*

Key: Haha, you made you become like that and now you're crying? Stop acting dear, the chapter is already over.

Me: Yeah right. But it's just for the sake of the story. And I'm the author, you can't do anything about it. Merong~

Key: Yah! I told you not-

Jonghyun: Stop it guys! No fighting here. And isn't that you have something to say now Soojin?

Me: Oh yeah! I almost forgot. But you don't have to be that bossy. *gulp as Jonghyun glare at me* *turn to Taemin* You can go now.

Taemin: Oh! *turn to reader* So we're all here to thank you readers for supporting this story. We really appreciate it.

Key: Thank to amberluvs, BigBangxLittleHero, musicISme, ChristaLee, lolisho, ika_sya, SHINeeAppas, AyumiH, Kucian_black and JoselynKawaii for being our subscribers.

Onew: musicISme and SHINeeAppas, thanks for the love you've been giving me, I'll be nothing without you guys.

Me: *clear throat*

Minho: And lastly to AyumiH, Soojin told me that I'm your bias but you still read this story and support her. Hope that you will have fun reading this. *wink*

Me + OnJongKey: Stop flirting with her!

Taemin: *laughs* He just learn that from Nickhun hyung. I saw him practice it from earlier.

Me: Well anyway, I should end it now, it's getting long. This is~ My diary *turn to Onew*

Onew: Be my girlfriend.

Me + SHINee: Deal!

Cut!

Key: Yah, how did you come up with this ending?

Me: Well, I want to keep the most 3 important words so yeah. Hahaha!

 

 

 

Preview Chapter 3:

I said then hastily turned away. This is so embarrassing! Now I don’t care that he has gone a not, all I want is go home and escape this. He was holding my diary, so I had to take another small notebook to write diary. It's so obnoxious. Just because of it that I must obey him like this. It’s because of him that I turned out like this. I hate that. Hate that!

_I hate you Lee Jinki!