Chapter 3: "I hate you Lee Jinki!"

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

Like what you read in the preview, some how Soojin is hating our Jinki. Uh oh, what did he do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Soojin's POV)
When I entered the class today, he still looked normal as usual. Maybe I was just fooling myself to think that he actually likes me. I walked towards my desk and laid my head there like always. Then Key immediately walked toward me.
_Yah, how was yesterday? What did you two talk about?
_Sigh~. Well nothing, it was all random stuff. - I sat up and put my chin on my right palm.
_Just random stuff but you have to walk home together? - Key pouted.
_Yah, how do you know that we walked home together? - I looked up at him with my eyes widen.
_Ah uhm ... about that ... I just want to know what did you guys talk about, that’s all! That’s why I saw you two together ...
_Yah! How dare you follow me? - I looked around and then leaning back to talk with him - What if someone else know about this? I forbid you to tell anyone.
_I know. Then what did you guys talk about?
_Uhm well ... we talked for a while and then he took my phone number.
_He took it? - Look at his face, he is clearly exciting - Can I borrow your phone.
_For what?
_To check it of course.
_My gosh. Don’t you believe me? And now you even want to check it?
_Alright then, I won’t do that anymore. - He laughed - So that's all?
_Uh ... Uhm.
I can’t tell Key that I have to call Jinki by oppa, he’s sure would always tease me after that. Just look at his eyes enough to know that he was saying "Looks like there more right? Just spill it". But bear it, I can’t tell him although he is my best friend.
Now is after school and here I am, “being force” to wait for him in the schoolyard. I never have to wait for someone in the school yard like this at all, this is so odd. But that’s why I paid attention to the big schoolyard. It was strange when I suddenly felt so small between the schoolyard full of people like this, why normally I didn’t aware of it? Then he showed up and I "have to" let him take me home again. The next 5 days are gonna happen like this then.
_Soojin-ah, why do you and Jonghyun always tease each other like that? - He turned to me asked.
_Huh? That? Don’t know, who told him to tease me, that’s why I have to back.
_Uh huh? Or it’s because you two like each other? - He smirked at me, it's so obnoxious.
_What? That dinosaur guy? Forget about it. Just because he’s handsome and can sing well doesn’t make him my type.
_Really? So what is your type?
_Yah, why do you wanna know about it?
_I’m just curious about, can’t I?
_ *So obnoxious, why did he suddenly ask about that? Want me to say that he’s my type? Only a crazy person would do that*
_And don’t talk to your oppa like that can you?
_Oppa? - I looked at him dumbfound when I remembered about yesterday.
_Don‘t tell me that you already forgot about what I told you yesterday.
_But you know it’s hard for me to do it. - I complained.
_What’s so hard? It’s just “oppa”.
_ *Oppa is a big problem too you babo*
_Sigh. If you don’t listen to me then I'll open the diary to read it, remember?
Why must he just pull the diary out to threaten me? It's so obnoxious. Oh gosh!
_ Uh ... I mean ... yes, oppa. - I tried to spill out the sentence when he was staring at me.
_See, it’s not that hard.
He said, and began to grinning widely. Oh, that wonderful smile, I’m afraid I couldn’t stand it! I didn’t say anything, the only thing that I think about now was holding back my feeling, if he found out then I will have no where to hide. Incidentally, he putted his hand on my shoulder.
_Yah, what are you doing? - I widen my eyes at him
_Just normal thing. - He answered calmly.
_Don…don’t do that. - I pushed his hand down - I don’t want to do that.
_Why?
He said then putted his hand my shoulder again. Damn. My heart is pounding here, must find a way to escape soon. And fortunately for me that both of us are now walking toward the alley, so I can go home now.
_Oh, we’re here. You can go now. - I quickly pushed his hand down.
_Not again. - I heard him mutter.
_Yah Lee Jin ... - Oops, I am not allowed to call him like that - ... uhm ... Jinki oppa, see you tomorrow okay. Bye.
I said then hastily turned away. This is so embarrassing! Now I don’t care that he has gone a not, all I want is go home and escape this. He was holding my diary, so I had to take another small notebook to write diary. It's so obnoxious. Just because of it that I must obey him like this. It’s because of him that I turned out like this. I hate that. Hate that!

_I hate you Lee Jinki!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Haha, I got cha! You thought that it was something bigger than this right? Sorry guys but it was just "oppa" XD

Onew: Yah, how could you trick our readers like that? *pout*

Me: You think I will tell you I like you or something? If I told you that then what do I suppose to tell you later? Babo.

Key: Yeah, Soojin is right hyung. You're just too exciting to hear that. *smirk*

Me: Okay, you can stop right there "sneaky" best friend *signal for him to stop talking*

Jonghyun: Actually when Key was following you, I-

Me: *throw my hand at his mouth* Shh, please don't spoil my story *look at him with puppy eyes*

SHINee: *giggle*

Minho: I saw you gain more subscribers today Soojin.

Taemin: Wow~ it's 14 already. Thank you missychouavang, atebwithab, i_ShaLove, minhae_014 and Rachelxoxo for joining us *smile widely*

Onew: But unfortunate ly, one of our subscriber - musicISme decided to unsubscribe the story T. T

Me: it's okay oppa, I'm sure she still love you * pat his back* And who know that maybe she's one of our silent reader out there.

Onew: You're right. *brighten up* And beside, minhae_014 just join us, I should welcome her. Thank you Minhae *smile and wave at minhae_014*

Taemin: Fans of the other members also support you hyung. We're really lucky to have fans like that. Shawol jjang! *2 thumbs up*

Jonghyun: Yeah, I heard that BigBangxLittlehero like me the best *grinning widely*

Key: And lolisho is my fan. *in perfect English* Thank you for supporting us. We love you!

Minho: *smirk* I'm still better than you guys. I have 2 fans : AyumiH AND Rachelxoxo

Me: Actually, I don't know some of the subscriber's bias so I don't know which one have the most fan after Onew oppa.

Jonghyun: *chuckles* Don't be so sure Minho. And beside, I got mention more in here so my fans must be more than you.

Minho: *competitive side rise up* You're calling for a bet? Deal!

Taemin: All of the hyung have fan in here but not me. Where is my Taeminist T. T

Key: Aw~ don't worry dear, I'm sure they all love you too. *hugs him*

Me: And the results is not here yet so don't be sad. You guys will have you chance. *turn to readers* I may have some surprise for you guys next time so see you tomorrow. This is~ My diary... *nudge Onew*

Onew: Huh? *didn't realize that it's the ending* Oh! Be my girlfriend.

Me + SHINee: Deal!

 

Preview Chapter 4:

Suddenly remembered about something Jonghyun said to me, I don’t know how she would react if she knows that Jonghyun already knew it. What will she say? Will she still wanna go with me if she knows about this? I think I shouldn’t let her know. But still I wonder what her reaction would be.