Chapter 6: Just because I scratched my knee

Be my girlfriend for a week then I’ll give your diary back. Deal?

Soojin is so~ in love right now. And what is the cause of this? Let's find out together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Soojin's POV)
_Omo! I’m late for school!!!!!!
I yelled in the early morning (well that's not really early because it’s 7:20am already) when looking at the clock on the wall. It’s all because of that dinosaur, he made me drink soju so much that I got up late this morning. Just wait, I will beat you up, you dinosaur.
I rushed out the door, tripped and scratched my knee. How unlucky. I even got punish when I arrived at school. I think I'll kill that troublemaker dinosaur after this. Aishh. Thank god that it finally ended. I tried to drag my stiffed legs to go to the class which is on the second floor. When I just got to the door, that dinosaur showed up and teased me.
_Yah, why are you so late? Did you just get punishment out there?
_And what does it have to do with?! You stupid dinosaur.
_Why are you being like that? I was just joking. - He ginning widely, showing me all his teeth.
_Just stop that! My legs are feeling so numb here!
I sat down full of fatigue. Seeing a small bandage at my knee, Key turned to ask.
_Yah, what happened to your knee?
_Just fell this morning. Fortunately, it was at my door so I could bandage it. - I grimaced.
_Why are you so clumsy?
_I woke up late have to rush out the door, you could fall too if that was you.
_Anyway - He glanced at Jinki then whispered to me - I almost got beat up by Jinki this morning because of you, you know?
_Why me? - I looked at him with surprised.
_Because you dragged me out last night so Jinki thought that I’m the one who told the others about your “girlfriend” deal. If Jonghyun didn’t say that he and the others saw that with their own eyes then I’m not gonna sit here with you now.
_Aigoo … Anyway, I don’t care about that right now, I really need to take a rest.
I said then turned to the front. Now I just want to fall asleep again. Feeling sleepy and the stings at my knee at the same time, I laid my head on the table and tried to get some rest before the break end.
 
    (Jinki's POV)
I have heard a few sentences of her conversation with Key. It turns out that she just fell this morning, how could she be so clumsy like that? Today Jonghyun didn’t , so she was still sleeping there, probably still tired. The road to get home today got a little longer since her legs was making her walk slower.
_Was everything alright when you got home last night?
_Everything is alright. Fortunately, I still have the staircase to hold on, otherwise I couldn’t get in my room yesterday.
_Didn’t your parent scold you?
_They didn’t. - She shook her head - They didn’t really notice it. Fortunately, no one knows I drink alcohol.
She laughed. I really don’t know what made her so childish.
_And why did you drink so much last night? You really could drink like that? - I laughed.
_ ... Did I really drink much last night? - It seems like she doesn’t remember much about last night.
_Don’t you remember it?
_ ... No. - She thought for a moment then shook her head.
_You’re so .. - I laughed - Yesterday you lost so much that you have to drink a whole bottle of soju there.
_A whole bottle of soju!? Then how could I get home?
_Don‘t forget it that fast. Yesterday you just kept falling on me so I had to piggyback you home.
_What? I ... I fell on you?
She kept looking at me so she ended up hitting her head on the pole in front her. I quickly grabbed her waist.
_Yah! You okay?
_ ... I’m ... I’m okay.
She looked at me full of shock then I realized where my hands are placed on and hastily pulled my hands out of her waist. I really didn’t want pull back at all.
_Uhm ... then ... that’s good.
We fell in silent, no one dared to say anything until she got home. I could still feel my face heated up then, I really didn’t expect her waist to be so small like that. Probably it’s because the uniforms so I couldn’t recognize. I think I understand why girl likes to keep their waist fit now.
 
    (Soojin's POV)
I got home and still couldn’t forget about it. Oh god, I look like a fool in front of him! Yesterday I fell on him and he had to piggyback me home? I thought all of that was just a dream! Did I say something I shouldn’t say last night? Probably not because he looked so normal today. I even ran in a pole in front of him, too! That is so embarrassing! I almost fall on the ground if ... he didn’t hold my waist. It made my heart beating rapidly, so strong that I didn’t know what to say or do. If he didn’t let go of me then I would still standing there dumbfound. Now I was lying in bed, hugging my pillow and day dreaming about him. Oh my, I think I’m so in love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *head hung low*..........................................*SHINee start to stare at me*..............................................

Taemin: *whisper* Hyungs, is something wrong with Soojin?

Minho: I don't know. She was still laughing when she read her updates a while ago.

Jonghyun: Maybe she's up to something *glance at me* But I have no idea about what she's thinking about.

Key: Don't you think she's a little ...

Jonghyun: How do I know about that *frown and turn to Onew* Hyung, go ask her what happened.

Onew: Me? *point a finger at himself*

Minho: Then who do you think it is? We don't have that big affection on her like you.

Onew: Okay then *slowly walk toward me* Soojin-ah? You okay?

Me: ...................... *keep playing with my hair*

Onew: Come on, tell me what's going on? *turn me to face him* Are you upset that you didn't update?

Me: .... Ne! *start to cry* I'm such a bad author! I've abandon my readers and that's not good at all!

Key: What? You're crying bacause of that? Haha!

Jonghyun: *chuckles* Yeah, just stop that. We all know that you're acting.

Me: But I really do feel upset *look at him with teary eyes*

Minho: You scared me Soojin. I thought you just hit your head some where and forget everything.

Taemin: Don't say that hyung, she might hit her head for real later.

Me: Yah! DX

Onew: Stop teasing her guys *smile and turn to me*Just forget them. And beside, you still gain more subscribers even when you didn't update *show me the list* See? There are  sakumoko, ling4eyuli, iluvor4ng311294, natsulove, manchestergirl90, SunnySun and MikiChan.

Me: Oppa, They won't hate me right? I mean, I even cancel the special show because I couldn't perpare everything on time! I'm terrible lazy T. T

Jonghyun: Yeah, you're too lazy. You should make it up for everyone some other time.

Taemin: Maybe you should continue your other story "Our Love and Dream". All the shawol could read it and not only the MVPs.

Me: But then I will have to write again the-

Key: Stop being lazy Soojin. It's not too much, you can write it again. And remember to take note that you could take more than one week to write a chapter for "Our Love and Dream" so you better start it soon.

Me: Wow~ You don't have to say that in here. Alright, I will try to make it fast. But I warn you that I still have a few stories that I'm writing in my notebooks. And all of it is LONG~

Onew: Aw~ * hugs me* I know you can do it. We'll here with you so don't worry. Hwaiting okay?

Me: *blush while the others just roll their eyes* Okay. So anyway * turn to readers* I'm sorry that I making you guys wait for so long, I will try to update fast like before. And thank you for subscribe my story again~! This is~ My diary.

Onew: Be my girlfriend.

SHINee: Deal!

 

Preview Chapter 7:


I said then walked away. My heart lost its own beat, waiting for something but it didn’t happen. He didn’t pull my hand back. I didn’t want to walk away but what’s point in staying there? It is all over …