Chapter 11

KyuWook - I hate everything about you

He dropped me directly in front of my house, though I insisted that I could walk the few meters separating my house from his. Before I got out of the car, he asked me if I had been sincere when I had told him I had enjoyed the day. I nodded, and he smiled.

 

“Then, can I kiss you on the cheek? Consider it as a way to thank me for today.”

 

I nodded softly. I couldn’t refuse it. Anyways, he looked so happy that his smile made me happy too. He kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear:

 

“Saranghae. Thanks for being with me today.”

 

I blushed softly, happy that it was dark enough outside so he wouldn’t see the color of my face. I took the teddy bear and the clothes he had bought me.

 

“I feel uncomfortable with the fact that you bought so many expensive things for me”, I pouted.

 

“Then, repay me by letting me kiss you on the cheek whenever I feel like it.”

 

I sighed. Why did I know he would say that?

 

“Fine”, I finally agreed, “but that’s only because I can’t repay you any other way. Well then, goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight. Have sweet dreams.”

 

I nodded and got out of the car. I walked to my house as he was going to his and I went through the door before he could get out of his car and wish me sweet dreams again.

 

 I went directly to my room, as my mom was already sleeping, and closed quietly the door behind me. I put the clothes in my wardrobe, changed into my pajamas, prepared to go to bed and, when I was done, I sat on my bed, the teddy bear in my arms. ‘I knew it. It was the cutest one. But it’s not as cute as you, of course.’ I vigorously shook my head. Why did I even think about this?

 

I slid under the covers, hugging the stuffed animal. Before closing my eyes, I looked at it one last time. It was brown and it had dark eyes. I smiled softly.

 

“I think I’ll name you Kyu…” I whispered before closing my eyes and peacefully falling asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very short chapter, sorry.