Chapter 3

KyuWook - I hate everything about you

“You’re very cute.”

 

What? What the…? What… what was he trying to do? He just wanted me to react, right?

 

“Yah, Kim Ryeowook! Are you listening to me? I said you’re cute. You should at least say ‘thank you’. Or maybe thanKyu. As you wish.”

 

Continue to ignore him. He’s just doing that so you’ll stop ignoring him. Ignore him. Ignore him. Ignore him.

 

“Kim Ryeowook…”

 

Stop calling me that! You’re doing it on purpose! You know I always say my last name before my first name… you know I always do that, and that’s why you’re calling me that…

 

“Kim Ryeowook. Saranghae.”

 

WHAT?!

 

“Saranghae…”

 

Continue to ignore him. He’s just saying this so you will look at him, and then he’ll continue making your life horrible.

 

“Saranghae…”

 

Ignore him, Wookie! Ignore that guy… ignore him…

 

“Kyu? Kyu, what are you saying?”

 

I wanted to cry. The other ones were back, and they would make my life even more horrible. Again.

 

“Ah. Nothing”, Cho answered.

 

Aren’t you telling the other ones that you were trying to make me look at you? Aren’t you telling the other ones that you wanted me to believe you like me? Of course those other guys wouldn’t understand. You never taught them Korean words. Especially this one.

 

“Yah, Kim Ryeowook! Wo ai ni, okay?”

 

Mandarin? Since when do you know Mandarin? I continued looking away. He just wanted to make me look at him.

 

“Ai eru.”

 

Japanese too?

 

“Hey, Kyu, what are you even saying?” another guy asked.

 

“Nothing. Just trying to make him react.”

 

I knew it.

 

The bell announcing that lunchtime was over in 10 minutes rang. The teacher finally came back and I sighed in relief. With the teacher here, I had more chances to survive.

 

Cho and his gang talked for a while where they were before going back to their desks, at the back of the classroom. I sighed again. Finally, they were gone.

 

The bell rang when there were 3 minutes left to lunchtime. Not long after it rang, people started entering the class. All of them gathered around Cho. Of course. It was always like that. They would all gather around the bullying so they wouldn’t be bullied. And, as usual, I was the only one who would never ever do that. Because I hated this guy. I hated everything about him.

 

I thought the lesson would go smoothly. Usually, lessons with Gaston always went smoothly. He was one of the rare teachers who were not influenced by Cho’s natural charisma. So, I thought the lesson would go smoothly. I was wrong.

 

The thing I hated most about being a student was when teachers made you work in teams. I hated it, mostly because I didn’t have friends to be in a team with, and because the rest of the class, meaning everyone, didn’t do a thing and always let me do all the work. I always ended up being the only one working and the other person could have the same result as me without doing anything because I was a person who wanted to always give back finished, perfect projects. Meaning I would do the other person’s work even if my grades didn’t depend on it.

 

And today, of course, it just had to happen. We had to do a project about some problem in the world, and we had to be in teams of two.

 

At least Gaston knew I didn’t have friends, and so he always either chose the teams himself, or let chance decide them. This time, he decided that chance would have the last word and he made everyone pick a number in a box. I got number 3. I sighed. Strangely enough, ‘3’ was one of the numbers that made me totally unlucky. ‘2’ was an unlucky number too. Maybe because THAT GUY’s birthday was on the third day of the second month.

 

“Yah, Kim Ryeowook! You got number 3?”

 

Dammit. Life really hated me, and I really hated life for making me having to work with the guy I hated most.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment so I can know if you like it so far ^^ If you don't comment, I'm not going to post the next chapter anytime soon BWAHAHAHAHA xD Just joking xD