The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

''Erm..what kind of cake are you  planning to make?'' you ask.

''I'm not sure either, what type of cake do you like? Maybe it will suit my mom as well'' ask Lu han.

You thought for a second, ''Why not a vanilla sponge cake with vanilla icing, it is a very nice cake and it is very easy to make, I'm sure that your mom will love it'' you suggest.

''Okay then..'' Lu Han said and smile at you. He roll up his grey cardigan and put on a black apron, he look really charming in it. Your heart start to beat faster and faster again as you look at him. You decided to help him prepared the ingredients but he stop you because your left hand is not fully recovered yet, so he just ask you to sit at the side and tell him what to do.

''First, weight all the ingedients, you will need self-raising flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and a stick of butter'' you said. You could see that he is having a hard time trying to weight and measured the ingredients, he had flour over the black apron and on his hair, the clumsy look of his seriously make your heart skip a beat again, you can't stop looking at him.

''Then?_________?Whats next?'' Lu Han call you.

''Ah..sorry, erm you will need to mix the sugar and butter together until it becomes pale yellow'' you said. He did what you told him and finally he placed the batter into the oven.

''Well..now the last thing you will need to do is the icing, since you are making a chiffon cake, I think this amount is enough'' you said.

''Here, is the recipe and these are the decorative ingredients that you can decorate it on the cake'' you continue. Lu Han told you that he could do the rest of the cake by himself and ask you to rest outside since the kitchen is very warm.

You went out and sit at the corner of the pastry shop and continue with your work, but still you can't really focus, the image of him keep popping up in your mind,

''__________! Why are you like this!!'' you said in your mind and knock your head. ''Remember! you must not go near him or talk to him after this!! his girlfriend might misunderstand!!!'' you continue in your mind and shake your head a few times to get rid of all your thoughts of him and continue with your work.

A hour has passed, but there is still no sign of me finishing the cake, ''Should I check on him??No no no, you shouldn't! when he is done he will come out!'' you said in your mind.

Right at that moment, you heard a loud noice from the kitchen, you run into the kitchen and saw a bowl of whipcream on the floor.

''Ah, I'm so sorry, I will clean it up'' Lu Han said with cream on his face and hair.

''Nevermind, its okay'' you said and help him, both of you wipe off the cream on the floor, and you could feel him coming closer to you so to avoid him , you immediately stood up, and you saw a cake on the counter top that have icing writing on it -WILL YOU BE MINE-, ''Oh! now i see, he actually made this cake for his girlfriend, and he use his mom as an excuse so that I could teach him how to make a cake'', you said in your mind while looking at the cake which is considered nicely decorated by a beginner.

Lu Han saw you looking at the cake and gave you a smile.

''So..?'' said Lu Han expecting you to give him a response.

''I'm sure your girlfriend will like it..'' you said and start cleaning up.

''Uh-Oh! She misunderstand again'', Lu Han said in his mind.

''Its for you!'' Lu Han said out loud. You turn and look at him.

''Aren't you afraid that your girlfriend will be mad if you say that to me?'' you ask jokingly trying to cover your true feelings.

Lu Han pull you infront of him. ''________-ah, it was you all along, I'm not seeing anyone, I lie to Lu Ying about it because I didn't know it was you, the moment I first saw you at the subway, I know you must be the one for me, since then I start to take the subway because of you..'' Lu Han said.

''So, __________, will you be mine?'' Lu Han ask as he pull you towards him and hug you tightly.

You start to cry because you couldn't believe what you just heard, you hold him tightly and nod your head and said, ''I will..''.