The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

The next morning, the Lu family were having breakfast and Lu Han's dad need to leave early to rush for his flight to China to give a talk to the students there. So there are only 3 of them sitting at the dining table enjoying their breakfast. Lu Ying who was cutting her omelet suddenly giggled. Lu Han and their mom look at her.

''Omma, guess what..yesterday, oppa was thinking about the dirty stuff and he had a ert face all the time'', she said still giggling.

''My goodness...Lu Ying-ah, you are a girl, how could you say that'' said their mom.

''Aish..'' said Lu Han looking at Lu Ying. Lu Ying stick out her toungue and brother and continue eating.

''Omma, don't you think _________ match oppa? they will look great together right?'' suggest Lu Ying. Lu Han nearly choked

''Hmm? Oh..________? you mean the girl I saw that day?''. Lu Ying nod her head hard.

''Now, you say it, they really do match each other, I can see that she is a good girl, what you think dear?'' said mom looking at Lu Han.

''Omma..'' said Lu Han with his ears turning slightly red.

''No need to be shy son, you should start dating now, you are 22 and you haven't even brought a girl to see me yet, and since your sister said that her friend suits you why don't try to be friend with her'' Lu Han's mom explain. Lu Ying agreed as well.

Lu Han was kinda annoyed with all the suggestions cause he already had someone he like ''I..I'm seeing someone now!'' he actually meant you.

His mom and his sister eyes widened.

''Really??'' Lu Ying said still can't believe what she just heard.

''Really son? why didn't I heard of it before?'' said mom who is feeling very happy for her son.

''Err..it..it just happen recently, we are not at the level yet just close friends..it will happen soon omma..'' he said and continue eating .

''Phew..'' Lu Han said in his heart.

''Aish..too bad..should have introduce her earlier to you..'' Lu Ying continue to talk about you.

''Lu Ying-ah, your class starts early today right? Lets get going!'' Lu Han said immediately carrying his bag and pull Lu Ying who is still chewing her bacon.

''Huh? oppa? aren't you driving to school today?'' ask Lu Ying.

''Err..no, I will sit your car today'' said Lu Han and both of them left the house after saying goodbye to their mom.

In Lu Ying's car

''Yah, oppa!! You scare me! since when my class starts early huh? you are so weird, ohya who is the girl you are seeing now? Do I know her? huh?'' said Lu Ying while driving. Lu Han didn't reply her and was thinking what he said just now, he can't believe he told a lie to his mom and sister about him seeing a girl that he just met yesterday, he decided to take the subway again hoping to see you one more time. Finally they reached the university and after Lu Ying park the car, ''Oppa, do you need me to fetch you back later?'' Lu Ying ask.

''Uh..no, I will take the subway'' said Lu Han.

''Oh, okay then ,bye'' said Lu Ying and she walk off.

Every morning, you need to wake up at around 5.30a.m to help making pastries at the pastry shop below the place you are living before you go for your class and sometimes you will have flour on your hair and face when you are in the university. You will need to rush most of the time, and when you are back from your class during the evening, you will need to help to clean the pastry shop. Although it seems like you don't really have much time to spend on yourself but you really enjoy it. You have learn a lot in making pastries, and it turns to be your hobby already.

You walk to the university after you took the subway, and as you walk across the front entrance of the university, Lu Han saw you.

''It's the girl! she's a student here? should I go to her?Will she find me a stalker'' Lu Han said in his heart, he didn't know what to do since he have no experience in getting to know a girl since usually girls go after him. You are walking towards the main hall and didn't notice Lu Han and Lu Han decided to approach you until ''Lu Han oppa!! Don't you have class today? Why are you here? Are you waiting for me?'' said a few girls that went towards Lu Han. Lu Han was blocked by them, he didn't know which direction you went, he smiel awkwardly to the girls and he went off searching for you.

''Morning __________!!, here thanks for your assignment'' said Lu Ying as she return your assignment. The day goes as usual and since the evening class is cancelled, you went home early. On the other hand, Lu Han is waiting for you to appear at the subway during the evening, hoping to see you again, he waited for half an hour, but you already went home.''Where is she? did she went back?'' Lu Han said in his heart and ended up going back home.

At home
''Oppa! you haven't answer my question yet!!'' Lu Ying said with her hand on her waist.

''What question?'' Lu Han ask.

''Who is the unlucky girl huh?'' Lu Ying ask.

''Girl? Oh..errm..she is..is my classmate, I don't think you know her..'' Lu Han said.

''Hmm..I see..fine!! since you don't want to tell me anything I will find out myself to see what type of girl she is that causes you to like her and not my friend!'' said Lu Ying.