The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

"Ah..you are back" said their mom. Lu Han didn't answered and went straight to his room.

"Lu Ying, what happen to your brother" their mom ask with a worried tone.

"I'm also not sure omma, he's been like that after I bring him to see ____________" explain Lu Ying.

"Go check on your brother, Lu Ying" her mom said.

"Don't you need my help?" Lu Ying said.

"You can help me later, now go check on your brother.." her mom continue. Lu Ying nodded and went upstairs.

She knock her brother's room door and went in, "Oppa, tell me what happen?" she said to her brother who is lying down on the bed with the pillow covering his face. Lu Ying went near to her brother and sat at the corner of the bed. She slowly move away the pillow from her brother's face, "Oppa, are you crying?" Lu Ying ask when she saw her brothers face covered with tears. Lu Han didn't answer and move his head to the other side.

"Aish..oppa..tell me what happen..I'm your sister, maybe I can help.." Lu Ying move her brother. Lu Han suddenly wake up and sit beside his sister wiping his tears.

"Now, tell me what happen.." Lu Ying ask.

"..the girl..your friend is the girl I like..'' Lu Han mumble.

''What?? girl..?''said Lu Ying.

''____________ is the girl I like..'' said Lu Han.

''But I thought you told me that is your classmate..how could it be ________?'' Lu Ying said.

''I didn't know she was your friend at first, and I met her when I first took the subway, and I lie to you and omma that I'm seeing one of my classmate because I don't want you to introduce me to your friend, which is actually____________'', said Lu Han and covered his face with his hand.

''Are you saying that you start to took the subway because of__________?'' Lu Ying ask. Lu Han nodded.

''Uh-Oh! looks like its all my fault now..I'm the one that cause all the misunderstanding...'' Lu Ying said with a sorry face. Lu Han give her a glare,

''Yah! oppa, don't look at me like that, I...I'll..help you figure a way to confess to her..'' Lu Ying said.

''Ah! why don't I explain everything to her and said that everthing its a misunderstanding!'' Lu Ying continue.

''No! she might think that I'm using you..I want to explain to her myself..but she didn't want to listen when I explain to her just now..'' Lu Han said with a big dissapointment.

''Oppa..'' Lu Ying suddenly ask after thinking a little while.

''Hmm..?'' Lu Han response.

''Do you know how to bake?'' she ask.

''Do I look like I know how to bake? and..whats that gonna do with me and __________?'' ask Lu Han looking at his sister in a way.

''Here..come here..'' Lu Ying said and whisper the whole plan to her brother.

''Huh? Will that work..?  Lu han ask.

''Ermm..I think it will!! Now, _________ usually will go to the library during saturday and she usually go back to the pastry shop around 5 p.m so maybe from there you can start with the plan, I will help you to contact Mrs Lee'', Lu Ying explain.

''Will I make a fun of myself?? What if it don't work? What if she misunderstand for another time?'' Lu Han ask again.

Lu Ying give him the look and said ''Oppa! don't worry, it will work fine! Now go to sleep! Good night!'' Lu Ying said and went off cause she was kinda pissed about calming down her brother.

''Lu Ying-ah!'' Lu Han called out but she already left and so Lu Han lay down on his bed and continue thinking about the plan his sister told him just now.

You went to the library taking the subway  like you usually do during saturday, taking the subway back this time was kinda different, you use to love it when you know that Lu Han will take it with you but from now, it won't happen anymore, but still image of both of you together still flash through your mind. You walk down the street to the pastry shop and this time you could feel that someone is following you, you are really alert this time after what happen that day so you immediately reach for the pepper spray in your bag. The person suddenly tap your shoulder which makes you to press on the pepper spray towards the person.

''Ah!!!'' Lu Han yell in pain.

''Its you! Are you okay??here..'' you said while checking on him and pour some water on his face to wash of the spray. Lu Han's eyes were really red and slightly swollen.

''I'm so sorry..I didn't know it was you..'' you said feeling very sorry and wanted to teared up while helping him.

''I'm fine, did i scare you..I'm sorry..'' Lu Han said who is still wiping his eyes.

''No..don't be sorry, Your eyes..is getting worst..i think ice would help, here follow me'' you said and pull him to the pastry shop. The pastry shop had this 'CLOSED' sign on which you don't see it usually around 6pm which is the busiest moment, but you didn't bother about in and you went into the kitchen and took some ice and clean towel,''Is it better?'' you ask and look at him.

''Thanks..it doesn't really hurt anymore'' he said and give you a smile. Your heart starts beating faster and faster again.

''Yah! __________! control yourself!!'', you said in your mind, then you recieved a message from Mrs Lee saying that she went back to her hometown this morning and said that you can have a day off, and that explain why the shop is closed.

''Who is it from?'' Lu Han ask.

''Uhm..the owner, she says she went back to her hometown..so the shop is closed for today'' you explain.

'So..you are free right?'' he ask.

''Erm..'' you hesitate.

''I'm planning to make a cake for my mum, to congratulate her for releasing her new book, and I thought maybe you could help me and lend me the kitchen'', Lu Han said in a nervous tone cause he is not really good at lying and the thing about making a cake for his mom is totally not true. You wanted to say that you are busy but it will be very obvious that you don't want to help him after knowing that he already has a girlfriend, so you agreed.