The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

Lu Han run back home with a big smile, Lu Ying is already at home and she saw her brother jumping around witha very happy face.

''I finally pass it to her! will she go?'How should I confess to her?will she reject me???' said Lu Han in his heart.

''Oppa? What are you doing??'' said Lu Ying staring at her brothers weird action.

''Erm..nothing'' said Lu Han and continue with his happy gestures.

''Yah, oppa, omma said that she won't be coming home early tonight, so do you wanna go out?'' Lu Ying ask.

''Hmm? Go out? Where?'' Lu Han stop and asked.

''Well, my friend is working at this pastry shop, she make most of the pastries there and her cheesecake is so freaking good!! So do you wanna try it?'' Lu Ying ask.

''B..But I need to got somewhere around 8pm later'', Lu Han said.

''Aishh...we won't be staying there for too long, we can go there at around 6.30 then you will have your time, so?'' Lu Ying said. Lu Han agreed.

Lu Ying went to take her phone and send you a message. ''_________-ah, my brother and I would be going to the pastry shop later, make sure you keep 2 slice of cheesecake for us yah!:D''. You replied. ''Sure..what time? I need to go somewhere around 8pm later'', Lu Ying saw your message and starts to think why both you and her brother have something to do at the same time.

''We will be reaching there around 6.30, ok? see you later XD!'' she replied. You replied ok.

Its around 4.30 and you went to the pastry shop to make some pastries and also keep the cheesecakes, some other pastries for Lu Ying and her brother .You haven't seen Lu Han before so you are really curious to see how he looks like. You start to knead a new batch of cookie dough and make some cakes to refill the display counter but it takes longer than usual cause you could only do it with one hand.

You had your apron and a cap, but it is all covered with flour.

''Hmm..Lu Ying should be here by now, its already 6.40 pm, ah i better clean up myself'' you said in your mind and took of your cap trying to pat of the flour and tried to re-tie your hair, right at that moment, the door open and its Lu Ying,

''____________-ah sorry! we are late, its not my fault its my brother, he was asking me to help him decide what to wear, he has something to do later..'' Lu Ying complain .

''Err..then where is he?'', you ask when you saw that no one else enter after Lu Ying.

''Oh, he went to park my car'' she said.

''Oh, I see, have a seat first, I will take the cakes for you, what drink you want?'' you ask her.

''Erm...hot cocoa'' she said.

''What about your brother?'' you ask again.

''Aish..I'm not sure what he want, maybe later?'' she said and smile at you. You smile back and went into the pastry kitchen to take the cakes and prepared the drink.

''Aish..do you know that I need to go around 3 times just to search for a parking space'' Lu Han complained once he enter the shop.

''That's the reason why I ask you to park instead of me'' Lu Ying said and gave a evil smile. Lu Han sit opposite to Lu Ying.

Lu Han look around, and saw a person sitting at the counter ''Is that your friend?'' Lu Han ask. Lu Ying hit his head and said ''Yah, are you crazy my friend is the same age as me okay! the woman there is around her 40's already and she is the owner!'' Lu Ying whisper to her brother angrily.

Lu Han become speechless and sit down quietly .''My friend is taking the cakes for us, you will see her in a while'' Lu Ying continue and starts playing with her phone. You come out holding a tray with two plates with cheese cakes and other pastries and a cup of hot cocoa. You walk towards Lu Ying and you saw a guy sitting opposite her with his back facing you, you know it must be her brother. You stop at their table and placed the food on the table.

''___________-ah, this is my brother!'' Lu Ying stand up and said to you. You turn your head and look at him and its the guy from the subway, you can't believe that he is Lu Ying's brother, both of you look at each other with a stunned face.

''Yah, oppa! where are your manners shouldn't you introduce yourself?'' Lu Ying said.

''An.anyeonghasaeyo..I..I'm Lu Han..Lu Ying's brother'' he said.

''Anyeonghasaeyo..I'm __________''  you said and bow slightly.

''__________-ah, he is the one I told you that both of you will look great together..but now..too bad he is dating one of his classmate..''Lu Ying said.

''He has a girlfriend already?'' you said in your mind and look at him. You suddenly feel very sad but you still keep your smile on.

'' Lu Ying-ah, No! its not like that..'' Lu Han said to stop the misunderstanding.

Lu Ying interupt and said, ''Aish..oppa, are you regretting now?told you __________here suits you!  you are the one that told me you are seeing one of your friend'' Lu Ying continue. Lu Han look at you trying to explained that what Lu Ying said is not true and the fact that you are the one that he meant 

''So..what drinks can I get for you?'' you ask and look at him.

''...same as my sister please..'' Lu Han said. You immediately went into the kitchen,

''Ah!! __________-ah!!Why are you so stupid?! He already has a girlfriend!Why are you so desperate?'', you said in your mind and your eyes start to tear up when you are preparing the drink. You wiped off your tears and went out holding the cup of hot cocoa and serve it to Lu Han. Lu Han keep looking at you but you didn't make any eye contact with him.

''__________-ah, why is your eyes so red? did you cry?huh?''Lu Ying ask.

''Ah..nothing, something went into my eye just now'' you said.

''It's 7.30 now, shouldn't you get ready, I thought you told me that you have something to do later at around 8 later'' she ask.

''Ahh..that..I don't think I need to go anymore..'' you said and went back to the kitchen.

Lu Han saw you went off, ''Oppa, what about you? shouldn't you leave now?''Lu Ying ask while eating her cheesecake.''..I'm not going either..'' he said in a very sad tone. ''Huh? what happen?'' Lu Ying ask again. Lu Han shook his head. Lu Han stand up and walk towards the kitchen,

''Oppa where are you going?'' Lu Ying ask. ''To the washroom..''Lu Han answered. You are in the kitchen washing the trays with one hand since your wound aren't completely heal yet, and you saw Lu Han coming in.

''Let me help you,'' Lu Han said and go near you.

''Nevermind, I can do it myself, you shouldn't come in here'' you said.

''__________-ah, what Lu Ying said was not real..you are..'' Lu Han tried to explain.

''Lu Han oppa, theres no reason for you to explain..I'm the one who misunderstand'' you said.

''B..but..'' Lu Han continue but Lu Ying suddenly came in.

''Oppa, I thought you were going to the washroom? Ah omma ask us to go back now, she need us to help her to check her new book..'' Lu Ying said.

''__________-ah, thanks for your cake!!'' Lu Ying said and pull Lu Han off. You nodded and smile at her. Lu Han keep looking at you although his sister already pull him away. Both of them left after paying.

Lu Han didn't talk at all when he is in the car, ''Oppa, are you okay? what happen?'' Lu Ying keep asking him but he didn't reply and can't stop thinking about you and thinking the way to explain to you.

You clean up everything in the pastry shop and went up to your room. The first thing you did when you entered the room is that you went and sit at the corner and start to cry, you cried very hard for being so silly for liking a guy that already had a girlfriend, you start to think that the reason why he wanted to meet you at the subway was to explain to you that he already has a girlfriend and probably ask you not to go near him anymore.