The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

Since then, you see him almost every evening, both of you haven't really had any conversation yet.

One evening, you are walking alone like you normally do, but you could feel that someone is following you and the surrounding don't have any people, you don't dare to look behind and you start walking faster, but you could here that the footsteps closer to you, suddenly a guy wearing mostly all black with a black cap and a grey mask pushes you to the wall and took out a knife, the knife was very near you ''Give me all your money!''.

You don't know what to do, and faster placed your hand in your bag, you pretend to take your purse but you are actually taking out your pepper spray, the thief notice what you were trying to do and he nearly uses his knife to cut your face but you block it with your left hand, suddenly you could feel someone pull you and run after pushing the thief to the ground. It happen all so suddenly and as you look up, its the guy, you saw at the subway, both of you run as fast as you could, he hold your hand tightly and the subway arrive as both of you reach the subway station, both of you run in to the subway immediately, before the thief could chase after you. It was really crowded and both of you stand at the corner in the subway. Both of you were really exhausted and still breathing heavily.

''Are you alright?'' he asked you. You nodded your head. Your face is very pale and you tried to wipe the sweat on your forehead with your hand. ''Ahh!'' you said. Your palm was cut by the knife just now.

He look at you and he immediately hold your hand, ''Your hand!'' he said.''We need to go to the hospital'' he said.

''It's nothing, its just a cut'' you said although it really hurts you cause the wound is really deep and blood keep on dripping from the wound. You reached your station, and he immediately pull you out from the subway and let you sit on the bench at the subway station. You look at him, he quickly took out a bottle of water and a pack of tissue paper.

''This might hurt a bit..'' he said while holding your hand. You tried to endure the pain by biting your lips as he help you clean the wound. You look at him, he got a very serious face on. After he finish cleaning, he reach to his pocket taking out a light blue colour handkerchief and he help you wrap your palm.

''Thank you'' you said.

''Make sure you wrap it with a proper bandage when you go back, if not it might get infected, and don't eat seafood or eggs, that will leave a scar'' he said.

After that both of you didn't had any conversation but only sit at the bench, ''What should I say to her? Should I tell her my name?'' Lu Han said in his heart, while you also think the same thing.

''I..'' both of said at the same time while looking directly at each other. ''Ahh..you first'' said the guy while smiling. You blush as you look at his charming smile. ''Err..I'm..'' right at the moment you want to introduce yourself, your phone rang. ''Excuse me'' you said and answer the call. ''Ah, yes Mrs Lee, I will be back soon, give me 10 minutes,'' you said. You stand up from the bench and said. ''I'm sorry, I need to go now, thank you so much,'' and give a bow to the guy. Lu Han wanted to talk to you but you already left. You run back to the pastry shop to help Mrs Lee who is very busy trying to refill pastries at the display counter. As you help her, you can't stop looking at you hand wrap with the handkerchief and you can't stop thinking about him. After finish helping in the pastry shop, you went to your room and lay down on the bed, holding you hand.

''Will I see him again tomorrow? I should return back his handkerchief, but will he think that I'm using it as an excuse to talk to him? Am I that desperate?Ughh!'' questions keep appearing in your mind.

The next day
''___________-ah!, What happen to your hand!'' Lu Ying said with a shocked face while looking at your hand with the bandage. You explained to her what happen yesterday.

''Then, how? How did you escape?'' she ask again.

''Well, a senior safe me, that is how I'm able to escape from that thief'', you said.

''Oh thank goodness, you are not seriously injured..Who's that senior? Is he handsome?'' she ask while coming near you, and had this curious face on. You start to blush a bit..

''Ahh...____________-ah!, you finally met your prince charming! Is this from him?'' she ask while holding on the handkerchief you placed on your books. You nodded.

''I'm so jealous! so..what is his name?'' Lu Ying ask again.

''Err..I don't know..'' you said.

''Huh?? How could you not know??'' she said.

''I didn't had that chance..'' you said.

''Anyways,I'm very happy for you for meeting a great guy..if its my brother, I'm very sure he will panic and have no idea what to do to the thief, ok then hope you see your prince charming again soon..''.she said.

That day, Lu Ying gave you a ride to the subway station, incase the thief appear again. You thank her and wait at the subway station.You look around hoping to see him again. You waited but there is no sign of him. The subway arrived and before you went in to the subway you look around again, he wasn't there.It was very crowded so you stand at the corner near the exit beside a fat foreign guy, and right before the door closed, Lu Han run in to the subway nearly squeeze by the doors. He was standing near you and facing you, while behind him is the fat foreign guy. The space for you 2 is very small, you could hear him breathing heavily. Both of you make eye contact a few times, you heart is beating really fast.

Then ''How's your hand, have the blood clot?'' he ask.

''Its better now'' you said and remembered to return his handkerchief.

''Ah..Here's your handekerchief, thanks '' you said and passed it to him. He took it and placed inside his pocket. It starts to turn awkward again between you two. The subway reached the second stop with a sudden brake, which causes the fat guy behind Lu Han couldn't stable and pushes Lu Han towards you. Lu Han accidentally landed his lip on your forehead, your eyes widened, ''Ah..sorry'' Lu Han said after he removed his lip from your forehead. Both of you starts to blush and your ears starts to turn red. He then reached into his pocket and pass you a note right before he went out from the subway. This time, he left the subway earlier than you, while usually you left the subway first. You open the note and it says - Meet me at Subway Station X at 8.00p.m-. You felt really happy seeing that note, ''Is it a date? what should I wear?'' question pop out in your mind again.