The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

Lu Han have been taking the subway back for almost a week now, but he still haven't meet you for the second time, he really wants to know you more. Lu Ying starts to think that what causes her brother to take the subway and not driving to school which is more convenient.

''__________-ah? Is taking subway that fun?'' Lu Ying whisper to you since both of you are in the library.

''Huh? what do you mean?'' you whisper back.

''Well..nothing, is just that my brother had been taking the subway recently..was wondering what is it for since he have a car..'' Lu Ying said.

''Have you seen anyone weird when you take the subway, if yes, that should be my brother'' she said.You giggled a while and said

''Well not really..'' and continue reading your book.You could see the sky starts to turn grey and it kinda shows that it is going to rain soon, so you left the university and walk quickly to the subway before it starts raining heavily. The moment you step in to the station, the rain turns heavier, and as usual you stand at the corner. There are less people around maybe because of the heavy rain, and right at the moment you turn looking at the station entrance you saw a guy running to the station soaking wet, he looks familiar to you and it is the guy you saw at the subway the other day.

Lu Han was wiping his folder bag and he saw you looking at him. You immediately turn and look forward, ''Did he saw me looking at him?Why am I feeling so happy? Why is my heart beating so fast?'' you said in your heart.

''Is her! I can't believe is her'' said Lu Han in his heart still wiping his bag cause all his assignment work are in there, he walks towards you and stand beside you. It was kinda awkward because there only 2 of you at that corner. He was still wiping his bag and you could see water droplets coming down from his hair and suddenly both of you made an eye contact. You look directly at him and he gave you a smile, you smile back and nod your head slightly. You don't know why, you always got that feeling when you look at him.

''Oh my god, she just smile at me'' Lu Han said in his heart. Finally the subway arrive, and both of you entered, there are only 2 space left in the subway, and both of you went and sit next to each other. You could see that he was not comfortable because he was soaking wet, you took out a pack of tissue paper and give it to him, he smile and took it  ''Thank you'' he said.

He was wiping his face and his neck and as the subway stop at the next station, his folder bag drop from his lap, and all the papers came out from the bag, both of you went down at the same time to pick up the papers and both your head accidentally knock each others.

''Sorry'' both of you said at the same time and look at each other, both of you were really near its like few cm's and you immediately sit back straight amd start to blush a little and he went to pick up all the papers, you could see that some of the papers have korean literature things on it.

'' Should I introduce myself? How?'' Lu Han said in his heart again. He wanted to introduce himself but suddenly he recieve a phone call, and when he answered the call, you have reach your station and you went out from the subway. Lu Han saw you walk off and he can't believe he missed the chance to get to know you. Lu Han walk home with a big dissapointment, ''Oppa! you are so soaking wet! whats the point of taking the subway if you can drive?'' Lu Ying said who also just entered their house right before Lu Han. Lu Han didn't show any expression and went up to his room. He went to take a shower and still thinking about him missing the opportunity. ''Aish..I should have talk to her earlier''.

You went back home and your mind can't stop thinking about him, you never had this feeling towards a guy before. He look extremely good looking today although he is soaking wet wearing a white shirt with a navy blue cardigan and another thing that caught your attention is that he might be your senior studying the same course as you in the same building. You got this feeling in you that you hope to see him again. As usual, you finish your assignment and went to the pastry shop to help.

Back at Lu Han's home

''Lu Ying-ah'', ask Lu Han.

''Hmm..yes?'' said Lu Ying who is at the living room watching movie.

''Erm..I'm asking this for my friend, well..he met this girl recently, she is just someone he met at a cafe and he only met her twice, do you think that he should approach her and introduce himself?'' Lu Han ask hoping that his sister wouldn't find out that he is the 'friend'.

''Hmm..well, he met her 2 times, I don't think so.., cause right, girls don't like guys that suddenly approach her, that will definitely scare them away..'' Lu Ying explain and Lu Han listen carefully.

''So...your friend should try getting her attention and maybe it will turn out that the girl like your friend too..'' Lu Ying explain again.

''Oh..okay, thanks'' Lu Han said and rush back up to his room. Lu Ying look at her brother for being so weird these days.