The Moment I First Saw You

The Moment I First Saw You

''_________-ah can I borrow your assigment 2?'' said Lu Ying with a big smile on her face. As usual, you will it to lend her.

''Thank you so much!!!'' she said and squeezed you tightly.

''__________-ah, you are seriously a best friend a girl could have, not like other girls, that only know how to show off their stupid stuff'' she said while doing her assignment reffering to yours. You smile at her and continue with your work.

''Do you know that, you and my brother are the same? both of you can do your work about korean literature the whole day without even opening your mouth,haiz..too bad, you haven't seen him before, if not both of you can definitely be a couple!'' she said.

You continue with your work. You have studied in Yangsan University for about 2 months now, Lu Ying is the only person you are friend with, at first coming to Seoul alone and entering Seoul's famous university alone without any friends is a bit scary but you know you could overcome the fear.

You never thought that someone would want to be friends with you until during orientation, a cheerful girl sat beside you and start talking to you, and that is Lu Ying. Lu Ying is from a rich and intellectual family and she is half korean and half chinese but people couldn't really tell cause she looks like pure korean. She dislike hanging around with those rich girls that only know how to spend their parents money on useless stuff and only approached her to get info about her brother.

Lu Ying have a brother 2 years older than her who is a senior in the same course as you and Lu Ying, you have only heard about him from Lu Ying and from other girls around the university, but you haven't met him before although all of you studied in the same building maybe he is busy with his research and all for being one of the top student in the university.

Lu Ying love to brother and she always complains to you about how boring is her brother. She did show you a picture of her and her brother when there were really young, both of them really look like siblings, Lu Ying told you that, she don't really take picture with her brother now cause she said that her brother will look fairer, skinnier and prettier than her, so up till now, you haven't seen her brother before.

''Lu Ying-ah, I'll get going now, see you tomorrow, you can bring my assignment back and give it tomorrow'', you said.

''Ah..________-ah, wait for me, I'm almost finish, let me send you to the subaway station'' said Lu Ying rushing her work.

''It's okay, I'll walk there myself, bye'' you said.

''Uh..okay..se you tomorrow then'' said Lu Ying.

You walk to the subway street as usual and it will be only you or 1 or 2 more student from Yangsan university most of the students there are from rich family and they either have their own car or their own driver. Its around 6.00 p.m and as usual the subway station is always crowded with people. You stand at the corner for the next subway, but compared to the other days, today there are few guys who are speaking kinda loud in the station which causes everyone to look at them, except for a guy that quite them down. You saw a Yangsan University badge on one of the guys bag and you know they must be your seniors. Finally the subway arrive, You squeezed yourself into one of the door, and once you get in to the subway, you have no choice but to squeezed between the few guys.You hold on to your books tightly and look at the ground, but since it is very crowded, you barely can catch any air , so you look up, and you are actually standing next to this good looking guy who is in the group just now. He suddenly turn around and look directly at you. He smile and nodded slightly and you did the same. You find it quite awkward for doing that to a stranger but what you didn't notice is that he keep looking at you and he will turn a few times when his friends were talking. After 3 stops from Sichon station, you have reach your destination and you went out from the subway. The guy didn't know what he is doing but he wanted to follow you to the door exit, but suddenly his friend pull him.

''Lu Han, where are you going, we haven't reach yet'' said one of his friend.

''Oh..really..ahh..my mistake'' Lu Han said but his eyes are still looking at you although you have already went out from the door exit.




At Lu Han's home
''Oppa! OP-PA!!What are you thinking huh? Oh my god! Are you thinking dirty stuff?? Lu Ying said with a disgusted look on her face.

''Er..huh? dirty stuff? me? no way!'', Lu Han said.

''Aish..then..what is the ert face of yours huh? Lu Ying again.

''ert face?...err..I was just thinking about my next project..'' explain Lu Han.

''It's okay oppa, you are a young man now..its okay to imagine..'' Lu Ying teased and wrap her hand around Lu Han. Lu Han didn't reply her but only give her a serious look.

''Oppa!, Help me change this sentence please!!!''said Lu Ying while passing him your assignement.

''Haish..did you borrow your friend's assignement again?'' said Lu Han while looking at the assignment.Lu Ying put on a big smile hoping her brother would help.

'' Lu Ying-ah, your friend work is very detail , is she the girl that you always talk about?'' Lu Han ask while reading the assignment.

''Yup!  you know what? one day you really need to meet her, both of you are the same, seriously! I can see that both of you really match each other..you should meet her one day..'' said Lu Ying while flipping throught the magazine and lying down on Lu Han's bed waiting for her brother finish her work.

''Well..I don't think your friend will suit me,  I'm very sure she is as loud and annoying as you'' said Lu Han to Lu Ying. Lu Ying glared at him.

''Yah!..I'm not like that and so is my friend!'' Lu Ying reply back.

'' Whatever, her you go..'' said Luhan who doesn't seem interested in meeting you.

''Thank you oppa!'', Lu Ying said with a big smile on her face and said good night to Lu Han right before she went out from his room. Lu Han finishes all his work and lay down on his bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about the girl with a straight black hair, fair skin and have that pure, innocent face that he saw at the subway that evening which is you.