Mai

Sunshine Day Care

Sho came into school one day, and immedietly all of his friends could see that he was being dropped off by a weird man instead of Sakurai Mama. "Mama had her baby yesterday!" Sho exclaimed happily. "She had a girl baby! Her name is Mai!"

"Cool!" Masaki smiled. "Mama said she's having a boy baby soon!"

"A girl baby?" Kazu asked. "Why not another boy for us to play with?"

"Mai's really tiny!" Sho told him. "But Mama said that she'll grow up to be as big as us!"

Almost exactly two weeks later, Masaki ran into school bouncing up and down. "Mama had a baby last night! It's a boy! But Mama said she couldn't find a name for him yet, so he's just itoto-chan now!"

The next time Sakurai Mama came to pick up Sho, she brought the baby with her. Everybody wanted to see her, but only her and Sho were allowed to hold Mai, but Sho could only hold her when he was sitting down on the floor. He was right. Mai was tiny! When he got to hold her, Masaki, Kazu, Jun, and Satoshi would gather around and just watch her as she looked around at them. 

"Did I look like that?" Jun wondered.

"She's ugly," Kazu said.

"She has big eyes," Masaki said.

"She looks like Sho-chan," Satoshi said.

"Hey!" Sho exclaimed. "She's my sister! Be nice to her!"

Masaki frowned. "I don't think I want a baby anymore."

"Me either," Jun agreed. 

Satoshi looked at them all. "I still do, as long as I get to have it with Kazu."

Just at that moment, Mai lifted up her hand and grabbed her brother's nose tightly. "Ow!" he exclaimed holding his nose. His friends laughed. Sho just pouted. "That wasn't very nice, Mai-chan!"

"At least she only got your nose!" Masaki laughed. "Yuchi-chan grabs my hair and ear!"

"Mama said I did that too when I was baby. Kazuko hates me now."

When it was time for Sho to go home, the baby went back in the baby seat and he waved to his friends. "Bye bye!"

"Bye bye!" they waved back.

"Do you think we should've told him that his nose is all red?" Jun wondered.

Kazu shrugged. "Either way, he still looks like a chipmunk."

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

I wanted to add an update, so I hope you guys like it! it's been a while since I last updated this.

ITS AFTER HALLOWEEN!!! happy ohnovember!!!!!! (i gotta paint my nails blue now xD)