Girls

Sunshine Day Care

In the middle of the school year, around Halloween, there was a new student added to Purple Planet. She was a lot smaller than the other kids, and Chii-sensei said that she was a little younger than the other kids too, but she had matured mentally enough to be moved up with the three year olds. 

When Sho, Masaki, Jun, Kazu, and Satoshi met her, the one thing they couldn't get over were her eyes. Instead of dark brown like everyone elses', her eyes were green.

"You look funny," Masaki told her the first day they played together.

She looked at him. "You look funny," she repeated. 

"I do not!"

The girl laughed. "You do too! You have tiny eyes!"

"What's your name?" Masaki asked.

"Rebecca," the girl said. "Mama calls me Becky."

"You're cute," Masaki said.

Becky smiled. "Arigatou!"

For the next few days, Masaki played with Becky, and after about two weeks, they became almost inseperable. She even took his hand a few times when they were sitting down watching TV. 

Sho and Jun were not happy.

"Masaki-chan! Do you want to be our best friend today?" Sho asked.

"Okay!" Masaki smiled.

"Masaki-chan!" Becky said. "I thought you were my best friend!"

"I am!" Masaki told her. "But I wanna be Sho-chan's best friend too!"

Becky pouted, and Sho gave in. "Becky-chan, you can be Masaki-chan's friend."

Becky immediately smiled. "Yay! Masaki-chan, let's go play!"

--

"It's adorable how cute Sho is when he's jealous," Chii-sensei told Aiba Mama and Sakurai Mama. "He's all -hurt because he doesn't get to play with Masaki."

"Sho just isn't used to sharing his friends," Sakurai Mama said. "They've been best friends for about a year already."

"Just wait when there's a girl that likes him," Aiba Mama said. "He'll get distracted soon enough."

A week later, two more girls arrived in the class. One was really shy and had really short hair, the other one had her hair in braids and looked less shy. "This is Mao-chan and Maki-chan," Chii-sensei said introducing them. "Everyone be nice to them and be their friend!"

Maki immediately liked Sho-chan, but having never been around girls before too much, Sho ran away and played somewhere where he could hide behind Jun or Kazu.

Mao was a little too quiet, and it intrigued Jun but he never said anything to her. He had been around girls and he knew that if he said something hurtful or bold then it could hurt her feelings. 

"That's why I have Satoshi!" Kazu smiled when Sho finally got away from Maki. "He's here to protect me from crazy girls!"

Sho just glared at him as seriously as a three year old could be. "When I grow up, I'm never gonna marry a girl!"

"Me either!" Jun agreed. 

"Me either!" Kazu said putting an arm around Satoshi's shoulders.

Satoshi nodded. "I'm gonna marry Kazu!"

Desperately, Sho grabbed Jun's arm. "Jun-chan! Marry me!"

"EW!" Jun said pushing him away. 

Chii-sensei just laughed.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

this chapter was inspired by a boy and a girl I saw yesterday at school. she's younger than him, they were following each other around, playing together, holding hands, and it looked like a cute little couple! and thus, this idea was born~!!!

chapter eight is up!! tell me what you think and all that fun awesome stuff!!!