Kisses and Babies

Sunshine Day Care

Sho smiled. "Mama said that she's going to have a baby!" he told Jun and Masaki as they played in drama. "She said it's in her stomach!"

Jun looked at Sho shocked. "EH?! Did she eat it?!"

"No," Sho told him. "But when I asked her where babies come from, she didn't answer. But I have seen Mama and Papa kissing a lot more than usual."

Masaki looked up at him. "Maybe you get one from kissing!"

"Yeah!" Jun agreed. "That makes sense! If you kiss, maybe you'll get a baby!"

Sho laughed. "That's so cool!"

"I want a baby!" Masaki beamed. He looked at Sho. "Sho-chan, want to have a baby with me?"

"Okay!" Sho beamed back before kissing Masaki on the lips.

Jun pouted. "I want a baby too!" he groaned.

Sho leaned over and kissed Jun on the lips before smiling at him. "Yay! Now Jun-chan and Sho-chan and me are gonna have a baby!" Masaki cried out.

Chii-sensei came over to them. "What are you three up to?" she asked.

"Me and Jun-chan and Masaki-chan are gonna have a baby!" Sho told her. "I kissed Masaki-chan and Masaki-chan kissed Jun-chan!"

Chii-sensei stared at them shocked. "NO!" she exclaimed grabbing them from drama. "There is no kissing allowed in here! You can spread germs and get sick! Go sit in time out!"

"Aw!" all three boys groaned before each running over to their own seperate corner.

"I still want a baby with Sho-chan!" Masaki smiled. 

Kazunari, who had been watching the scene very carefully, looked over at Satoshi. He was playing with a puzzle, and seemed oblivious to everything. Kazu knew that kissing wasn't going to give you a baby. If that was true, then he would've had one with Grandma by now. But he knew that kissing meant love, so Kazu went over to Satoshi and kissed him too.

Satoshi looked at Kazu confused and shocked. "Eh?" he asked.

"I love you Satoshi!" Kazu said before he took a puzzle piece and put it in it's place.

Satoshi smiled before kissing Kazu back before Chii-sensei could see them.

When Aiba Mama, Sakurai Mama, and Matsumoto Mama heard what happened when they came to pick up their sons, they all laughed. "Oh my," Sakurai Mama said. 

"Can you imagine what would've happened if they knew how you really get a baby?" Aiba Mama laughed. 

"We would be asked never to come back!" Matsumoto Mama laughed with her.

"I need to be careful when I get home," Sakurai Mama said. "I should look out for Sho the next time I wanna kiss his papa!"

"Congratulations by the way!" Aiba Mama said. "We should have a joint baby shower! I think ours are due at the same time."

"I'll talk to Kazuko and Sara about that," Matsumoto Mama said. "That sounds like fun!" She looked at her son. "Jun-chan, say bye to your friends."

"Bye!" Jun smiled. "Thanks for the baby!"

"You're welcome!" Sho and Masaki smiled back.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

this came to me one day. I have no idea how xD

chapter six is up!! tell me what you think as usual!!!!