Welcome to Purple Planet

Sunshine Day Care

When spring came, the new school year began. Maru began kindergarten in a nearby school, but Satoshi had to stay at Sunshine for another two years. He didn't really complain because he had his friends. Who could complain then?

The first time he entered Purple Planet, the first thing he noticed was the white and light purple walls with the kitchen on the tile and all the toys on the carpeted area. The bathroom was larger too, connecting two classrooms in one. Half of the large building was Purple Planet, and the other half was Rainbow Planet, the four and five year old class. They were seperated by the bathroom, a large wall, and a piece of tape. The first rule that Chii-sensei told her new three years olds were, 'Do not go over to Rainbow Planet unless I tell you to."

"It's so big!" Masaki cried out excitedly. "The Drama room is so big! Look! Dress up clothes! Kazu, look at the dress up clothes! A Power Ranger! A samurai! A kimono! Kazu-chan, are you looking?!"

"I want the samurai!" Jun called running up to Masaki and picking up the black outfit. "Baka! This is a ninja, not a samurai!"

"What's the difference?"

"A samurai--" Sho began. 

"Kazu-chan, look!" Satoshi smiled pointing at the yellow table. On top, it had pieces of paper and had crayons and markers and even some chalk for the chalkboard. "I wanna go draw!"

"Okay!" Kazu said. "I'll go play over here."

Satoshi pouted, but ended up at the Drawing table all by himself. He was really good at drawing, or at least better than Sho-chan, and while Nino played with blocks and the other three played in Drama, Satoshi stayed and colored. 

Purple Planet, they discovered, had a routine almost exact to Yellow Planet. In the morning, they got to play, have lunch, take a nap, wake up and put your sheets away, go play, have snack, go outside to play, go inside and have some water, watch a movie until pick-up time. The only really exciting part was the larger yard they got to play in and the cool new toys they didn't have back in Yellow Planet. 

They ended up watching 'My Neighbor Totoro' while waiting for their parents, and when Ohno Mama came to get her son, Satoshi took Kazu with him to say hello to his mom, And to give him a present.

"I made this for you Kazu-chan," Satoshi said handing him a piece of paper. It was a drawing with a heart on it, and inside the heart it said, 'サトシ・カズナリ'. 

"Thank you Satoshi!" Kazu said hugging his best friend. 

"I love you Kazu!" Satoshi smiled.

"I love you Satoshi!"

Ohno Mama smiled. "You two are so cute."

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

short, but sweet ^.^ 

happy late-birthday nino!!!!!!

chapter five is up!! tell me what you think!!!

i gotta go to work now. see you guys later!!!!!