LOVE IS BAD

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated

 

 

Outside and inside of the mansion...

 

Flashes of cameras here and there, people crowding the area.. Many cars were parked everywhere..

 

Men with papers, writing something coming here and there, men interviewing some bystanders...

 

 

Inside the mansion..two men was looking down on something and talking seriously, gloves on their hands.

 

 

"So..tell me what happened here." a firm voice suddenly enteruppted the two men.

 

 

Choi Dongwook and Kwon Jiyong face the man, straighten up and salute.

 

"At ease boys.." Yang Hyunseuk said. "Tell me what happened here.." he asked as he eyed the bodies.

 

"Well..as you can see this boy here, 15 years old  is stabbed 17 times in the chest alone..he's the youngest child." Dongwook pointed at the boy lying lifelessly on the stairs. "Daughter here 21 years was strangled to death then was hanged on the chandelier.." he pointed at the girl who was by that time eing carried in a body bag.

 

"How about the parents?" yang HyunSeuk asked after heaving a deep sigh.

 

"Mother was drown in the bathtab on the masters bedroom, she was hit by a metallic bat on her head possibly 4 times..the father was found in the garage he was probably on his way escaping but.."Kwon Jiyong raked his hair before staring straight at Yang HyunSeuk's eyes. "But his legs was smashed a few times by a sledge hammer so as his back multiple times.Not just that..the grandmother died because of shock and and nose was duct taped porposely trapping any sourse of oxygen to her body..."

 

 

The cheif of police shook his head, "Suspects?"

 

 

"We have a few on the list sir." Dongwook said.

 

 

Suddenly another man rushed into them, he slauted.

 

"What is it?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Sir..the oldest sister is missing." The man informed.

 

Yang HyunSeuk turned to the boys. "You bo-"

 

 

"Sir I'm getting married in 2 days..Byulie will fry my sweet bummed if I accept this one." Choi Dongwook waved his hands and took a step back.

 

Jiyong snickered

 

"Jiyong then..this case is yours." Yang Hyunseuk said with finality.

 

His eyes widen. "But sir!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong a young cop just got his 6th assignment for 4 months. He's one of the youngest cop in Seoul and not to add..one of the best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Kwon Jiyong was awaken from his sleep by the sudden call.

 

"Yes?"



"Kwon..we found her.."



His eyes widen
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






"I was surprised to see her name on the missing persons list. She didn't have anything on her that we could use as an I.D and she doesn't say much of anything.."
 


Jiyong nodded, hands both inside his pocket, "Has she been here for a while?"
 


He nodded, "She's been here for almost a month, some hiker saw her passed out in the mountain and then brought her into the hospital but then, when she woke up she started saying nonsense and acting weird..so they brought her here.."
 


his brows furrowed, "A mountain?"
 


The doctor nodded, "Yes, she was saying some kind of a prayer, we don't really understand."





The two of them stopped in front of a door located at the end of the narrow hallway.

"Mr. Kwon, what's the deal with this girl?" the doctor asked.


Jiyong smiled, "I'm sorry doc, that's classified."


The doctor nodded, "I'm sorry for asking. Please go inside, she doesn't turn violent so it's safe. But once she did..press the emergency button."


"Thank you.." he nodded

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


The moment he entered the room, he saw her standing on the window pane, looking outside.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter