THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE

A SEQUEL TO THE DARK ROSE

 

 

 

1917 

 

As the sunset glistens upon land, thunders were heard and droplets of rain started to pour, people started to march with torches, knives and swords, some riding their horses with dogs on leash.

 

"TO THE FOREST! SHE WENT INTO THE FOREST!" one shoutes as he pointed at the direction of the forest.

 

 

 

 

Both panting, exhausted from running..running as far as they could..no looking back, no turning back. 

"Wait..why..I..I'm tired.." She panted, bending down as she tiredly sat on the dirty ground.

 

He saw an old abandoned church in the middle of the forest, without any second thoughts he dragged her with him.

 

The moment they reach the abandons church, he pushed the wooden doors open.

 

Panting, he turned to her, “Get inside..”

 

She complied, soon he too went inside and before he closes the wooden doors… He looked around to make sure no one was able to follow them

 

“Shh..” He mumbled he pulled her wrist once again, the wooden floor started to creak by the their footsteps.

 

He pulled her to the altar and made her crouch on the floor.

 

“What’s happening? How..How did they know?” She let out a shaky whisper.

 

He held both her hands and gently kissed it while locking his gaze to hers.

“It was my fault.. I.. I’m sorry.. I was not thinking..” He apologized sincerely, wishing she would somehow understand.

 

Hurt and disappointment, surprise and confusion flashed in her eyes as she meets his gaze.

 

Her head bowed down. “They will kill me..” She mumbled as she tore her gaze away from him.

 

“I will not let that happen.” He said firmly with a thick voice and then he cupped her face, leaning down to her, his forehead resting on hers, he locked their gaze once again.

 

“I will not let that happen..” He repeated with finality. “I will protect you no matter what.”

 

“You can’t do th--ah!” She winced in pain when she felt an agonizing pain in her palm. Looking down her eyes widen as she snaps her eyes to him, she gasped when she saw he has a dagger in his hand while lifting his other free hand.

 

“What are you doing?!” She hissed.

 

He gave her a gentle smile as he slices his palm, a line of trickling blood started to show up, he took her bleeding hand and clasped it with his bleeding palm.

 

“If this is the only way we won’t apart I don’t care I will do it.” He stated.

 

“You c-can’t!” She quickly pulled her hand away from his grasp.

 

 

Suddenly they hear a shout.

 

“SHE’S HERE! SHE’S INSIDE!” They heard a shout from the outside

 

 

Their eyes widen, the shout was followed by the faint sounds of people shouting, horses coming.

 

People started to bang the wooden door , pushing it open.

 

 

“GO OUT FROM YOUR HIDING!”

 

“HOW DARE YOU HIDE INSIDE A CHURCH YOU DEMON!”

 

“YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!!”

 

Her eyes started to tear, “There’s no escape..”

 

He shook his head as he cup her face once again, giving her a kiss on the lips.

“Let me show you how much I love you..” He whispered as he suddenly stands up.

 

Her eyes widen when she heard it, she grabbed his hand as she too stands up.

“What are you talking about?!”

 

He gently smiled at her and pecked on her lips. “Sit down... Hide under the altar table.. I will be back.” He caressed her damp cheeks. “Do as I say my lady..”

 

Hearing the full authority in his voice, she complied, giving him one last look she nodded. He followed her with his gaze, when he saw her crawling under the altar’s table he heaved a deep sigh.

 

As soon as the wooden doors opened the people who was crowding it took a step back upon seeing him, he was massaging his wounded palm. Looking ahead, he stared at the people surrounding them, they had torches in their hands, knives and swords.. They even have silver stakes which made him chuckle.

 

Hearing his chuckle made everyone quiet.

 

 

“She’s not a vampire or a werewolf you know..” He said in amusement as his left hand went to his pocket grabbing a handkerchief, he made it as a bandage.

 

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

He looks back, seeing the altar. He took a deep breath before facing the crowd once again.

 

 

“She’s inside..” He said. “End this quickly and burn this Goddamn old church after you kill her.” He commanded as he started his pace forward to the waiting horse.

 

 

“Young Lord...Are you sure this is the right thing to do?” his servant asked quietly as he reached his side.

 

 

He rides on his horse and glanced at the church, he grimaced upon hearing her shouts of mercy.

“This is the right thing to do..”

 

 

 

“EARTH TO JIYONG!” Jiyong came back to his senses as he heard that shrieking voice and when he finally took notice of a hand waving in front of him.

 

"Top Hyung.." he groaned as he sitted straight.

 

Top rolled his eyes and plopped in front of him. "What's wrong with you Jiyong? I noticed this past 2 weeks you space out a lot. Is there something wrong?"

 

Jiyong sighed. "Sandara..have found her hyung?"

 

Top groaned, "No..there's no Sandara..I checked it with the city main office and hired private detectives to look for this Sandara but until now..there's no result..are you sure this girl is Korean? Who is she to you anyways? I never heard of you dating this girl. Why are you looking for her? what do you need from this girl?" 

 

"I don't know hyung..I don't know her at all..but....I can't get her out of my mind.." he mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong went out of the elevator and stride towards the parking lot, being president of a big company is very tiring and all he wants to is go home and take a rest.

 

Then there's this thing that he can't forget about the strange thing that happened to him a few weeks before..he slept with a mysterious girl named Sandara. He doesn't know why but there's a huge part of him wanted to find that girl and..he doesn't even know why he wants to see her.. it was obvious that it was just a one night stand after all but..he just felt so strange.

 

He was about to open his car door when a voice stopped him.

 

"I told you not to look for her anymore and just leave things as they are young man...but you are being stubborn.." Jiyong spung around and his eyes widen.

 

It was the old bar tender back at the club who told him about her...Sandara.

 

For a moment, Jiyong was only rooted on his spot with wide eyes. Surprised and confused.

 

"E..excuse me?" he finally found his voice.

 

The old man just smiled at him. "Young man just a reminder...the devil is not afraid to sit on an altar..so be careful."

 

Jiyong can only blink at this, trying to process everything the old man just said.

 

Suddenly Jiyong felt a stinging pain on his palm, he winced in pain and look on it, a thin red line apperaed..seemingly a long wound.

 

"What the.." his brows furrowed more and when he lifted his gaze..the old man was nowhere in sight..the hair on his nape stood up as he look around him only seeing no one e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter