TWISTED

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A long sigh escaped my lips as I saw her crying her heart out once again.       Slowly, with steady quiet steps I walk towards her, I silently sat there, hearing her cry, my heart aches like a thousand knives stabbing it seeing her in this state.       "You know..when it comes to love, there's no easy answer..there's no easy way to see this through.."     She looks up at me, "Jiyong-ah..what should I do? I..I need him.."     I look at her in the eyes, a smile broke my lips.     "What you need is a friend, someone you can talk to, someone who can understand you.."       She blinked at me, she's too adorable that I just have to hold her hand and give it a squeeze.       "I'm here Dara-ah.."         Slowly, a genuine smile finally spread on her lips, I felt my heart skip it's beat.             God, I love this woman..             Days, weeks and months passed by, Dara and I became closer and we are happy, everytime we are together, time fleet so fast, I could hardly keep up, it was so fast that sometimes I miss her so much even just we are still together.           Weird right?         Can you possibly miss someone who at the same time is just with you?                   "Jiyong!" she gasped when she saw my surprise to her.       I grinned sheepishly         "Like it?" I asked           She blinked and surprised and turned to me, "Jiyong..this is...beautiful!"       She threw herself to me, my heart leaped in joy as I returned the hug, I snuggled my head on the crook of er neck, inhaling her scent I'm so addicted to.        "You liked it?" I asked again       She pulled out with ears on her eyes, but it only made me happy for cleary, her eyes is shining in happiness.       I know it's because of me.       "Are you kidding me?!" she playfully slapped my shoulder making me chuckle     She looked at what I'ved prepared.         Its just a simple dinner set up in the lake, I had to ask for Seungri's help to put this up. He rented a boat that will bring us on the floating restaurant that my dad just bought, it was located on the middle of the lake, floating candles are on the water too, man..my friends did allt heir best to set this up and made this so romantic.     Especially that tonight..the sky is full of stars and the full moon shines on it's brightest...         Sandara giggled and turned to me, her eyes glistening with happiness, amazement, amusement and..warmth.     She shook her head lightly and stepped closer to me.       "Is this all for me?" she asked       I chuckled nervously and averted my eyes, scratching the back of my head.     I think, blood pooled in my cheeks I can feel I'm really blushing right now.     I nodded shyly.     "I just want you to be happy Dara-ah.." I said sheepishly.       She chuckled lightly, wiped the forming tears on the side of her beautiful eyes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter