MRS. BRATTY KWON

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey!!" Kwon Jiyong shut his eyes closed upon hearing that overly familiar high pitched shrieking voice.



His business partners not to mention best friends for life chuckled at this.

 

 

Yep..currently..they are in the middle of very important meeting when that high pitched shrieking voice were heard.



"I think we should ge a break..your wife is here.." Youngbae chuckled.



Jiyong clicked his tongue. "Alright boys..let's take 20?"



"Oh no..I say let's just move this meeting some other time..knowing your wife..it will take you forever to come back." Top, the oldest of the group snickered.



Kwon Jiyong groaned loudly, he raked his hair frustratingly.



"Aigoo hyung..it's fine..really..let's move this meeting someother time.." Daesung said while smiling.



"C'mon hyung..noona is actually doing us a favor here.."Seungri the maknae laughed. "Giving us enough time to laze around.."



Kwon Jiyong looked at his friends, how thankful is he that his friends are very understanding?


"Arasso.." he sighed as he stood up, "Meeting is adjourned." he said as he stood up.



 

 

Without waiting for his friends, he hastily went out of the private room connected into his main office..the private room is the place where he and his business partners have their most private and serious meetings about business deals. Not even his wife is allowed to enter there.



Jiyong only took the first step outside the private room when suddenly someone jumped on him, he almost punched the culprit but knowing who it was..he held back.



"Honey can you go with me shopping?" she batted her eyelashes at him cutely, Jiyong wanted to roll his eyes with this..but of course he didn't.





Kwon Jiyong a 25 years old business man..the president of Kwon Corporation and now the currently the acting CEO of Park Empire..oh yes..you read it right. One of the most well sought bachelor in asia, he was well known for his good looks, smart brain and confidence that can surpass his friends confidence combined.

 

 

Oh yes..he WAS ONE HELL OF A BACHELOR BEFORE he got married..oh yes, he did.



Kwon Jiyong was unfortunately set up in a fix marriage with the daughter of his father's best friend... Park Sojin who unfortunately died in a heart attack just 7 months ago which explains why Kwon Jiyong now is also the acting CEO of Park empire..

 


He didn't like the marriage set up, he was forced to marry Sandara Park a 26 years old brat princess..yes, you read that one right too..the heiress of Park empire who's well known as the brat Sandara..

 

 


He doesn't want to..but what can he do? his father just grant the last dying wish of his best friend and that is to find his daughter the best man who will love her and cherish her..unfortunately, his father thought that it was him..Kwon Jiyong who describe the BEST man for the brat princess..

 

 

 

 


For Kwon Jiyong..he was not only forced into the marriage.. it was not only a fix marriage....but a shotgun wedding as well, his dad practically disowned him the moment he said No to the offer.



 

 

 

Now they were married for almost 7 months and his wife..never fails to give him a migraine, she's already 26 years old! a year older than him but she acts like a 16 years old brat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter