SWEET LOVE

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

HELLO THERE I DECIDED NOT TO POST THE SEQUEL FOR MRS. BRATTY KWON, BECAUSE..

I'M GONNA CHANGE THE ENDING ROFL I DON'T YOU WANT YOU CRYING BWAHAHAH

 

SWEET LOVE

 

He settled her between his legs, her back facing him, hands resting on both his legs, he grinned giddily and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

 

He rested his chin on her shoulder, a giddy smile never leaving his face.

 

"I love you Sandara Park.." he whispered.

 

 

Now, it's her turn to smile, she look at him over her shoulder.

 

 

A small giggle escaped her lips, "I love you too Kwon Jiyong..."

 

 

With that he tightened his hold on her and peck on her shoulder.

 

 

"I think..we're meant to be Dara-ah.."

 

 

She giggled softly, he loves hearing it so much.

 

"Yeah? how can you say?" she asked

 

A gidy chuckle escaped from his lips.

 

 

"You remember when we first met?" he asked.

 

 

She redden in embarrassment as he smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at his reflection on the glasswall of the hotel, a sly smirk came to his lips.

 

He is wearing an Armani suit, his blonde hair brushed up nicely and neatly, he looks like someone who's going into a photoshoot instead the wedding proposal of his little brother, oh yes, his little brother who is only 18 years old as he is 20.

 

Can you even believe that? his younger brother would be tied up, earlier than him?

 

 

Tonight his baby brother is going to propose to this girl, in front of her family.

 

 

 

Maybe, love doesn't know time, age or space.

 

 

"Hyung!I'm scared, what if her family wouldn't lbelieve me? what if, what if, they will think I'm not enough for their daughter, what if they will think we're too young to get married?" his hyung materialized beside him.

 

Kwon Jiyong the eldest and one of the heirs of Kwon Corps, turned to his baby brother.

 

He sighed deeply and tapped his brother's right shoulder, "Calm down Seungri..you and Chaerin basically know each other since we are kids, our families have a close relationship, even it was a surprise that you two will end up together, I mean, I always thought Chaerin is a lesbo.."he stopped when his baby brother glared at him.

 

Jiyong chuckled, "Alright, calm down okay..it's going to be okay, and if ever they oppose your proposal tell them the truth that you made her pregnant and she's now having a triplets inside her tummy.." he laughed harder when he saw how paled his baby brother is.

 

"Hyung! That's not funny!" Seungri hissed, "It's only you who knows about that for now!"

 

Jiyong shook his head, "Arasso.Let's go there now, they must be waiting.."

 

 

Seungri nodded.

 

As they stried together, Jiyong paused.

 

"Seungri, you go there first..I left something in the car.." Jiyong said.

 

Seungri nodded, "Faster hyung.."

 

 

 

 

As Jiyong walked out of the hotel when he noticed a a paper on the floor, he crouched down to get it and another pause came as he noticed a pair of feet in front of him. He blinked and looked up, he saw a girl glaring hard at him.

 

He stood straight and smiled at her, she rolled her eyes and scoff, she take off coat,  and handed it to him.

 

Jiyong blinked in surprise and the girl stared at him disgustingly.

 

"What are you standing there?!" she hissed, "Get me a table! My God! where are your manners?! Is this how you treat your costumers here?!" she then started to walk ahead.

 

Jiyong was taken a back.

 

He look at her and scoffed, with her coat on his hand he intend to follow her and give her a piece of his mind, who the hell does she think she is?

 

For God sake his family is the owner of that hotel!

 

"Miss excuse me but.." the girl abruptly turned to look back at him, still with that mad face.

 

But Jiyong admit, the girl is damn beautiful.

 

She tapped her heels on the marbled floor and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"So? Aren't you gonna pull the chair for me?!" She demanded.

 

His brows furrowed in confusion as he gawk at her.

 

She clicked her tongue and look away for a moment, before looking back at him.

 

She sighed, "I think, you're new to this job huh?"

 

"eh?" Jiyong asked confusedly.

 

She sighed and look around, "Aren't you a waiter here?"

 

His eyes almost bulged out from it's sockets upon hearing it.

 

He then look around and gasped once more, he didn't noticed that they entered one of the restaurants inside that hotel! And shameful as it is, his suit resembled with the waiters uniform, the only difference is, his suit has patterns and expensive.

 

But it seems the girl didn't noticed it.

 

He look back at the girl and she rolled her eyes, she shook her head, "Kids this days.."

 

He quirck a brow, the annoyance in him is long gone and amusement filled his heart as he had forgotten about his brother.

 

"Kid? Me? I''m 20.."

 

She shook her head, "I'm 22, I thought it's against the rule to talk cassually to the costumers?" she asked as she pointed the chair. "Aren't you gonna pull that for me?"

 

 

He almost laughed and he was a bit shocked hearing she's 22, she looks so much younger.

 

'This is fun..' he thought

 

He complied, pulling the chair for her.

 

The waiters inside the restaurant and some costumers was throwing curious glances over them, they obviously heard the woman and frowned upon hearing the way she talk to the heir of the Kwons.

 

"Give me the menu, c'mon I'm hungry.." she demanded.

 

He grinned and she scowled at him.

 

He bowed lightly and went to one of the waiters.

 

"Mr. Kwo-"

 

"Give me the menu.." he whisperd.

 

The waiter blinked in confusion.

 

Jiyong chuckled, "Just give it to me.."

 

The waiter nodded uneasily and handed him the menu,

 

He slowly approach the girl and handed her the menu, she grabbed it clumsily and started ordering almost everything and not to mention it was all the most expensive dishes they serve inside that restaurant.

 

His eyes widen with her orders, Can she finish all those food?!

 

He look at her full view, from head to toe, she is damn tiny! How can those food fit in her body?!

 

She then look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter