No More Tomorrow

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When a heart breaks, it screams out in pain. You may not hear a plaintive cry, but the silence is deafening. Betrayal is a bitter pill. The bitterness lingers, stifling out happiness and peace.

 

 

 

 

He stared at her with so much emotion...

 


The two of them standing face to face....

 

 

5 years...5 years had passed and finally..

 


"I finally found you.." He smiled tenderly, almost lovingly.




Her lips parted, unable to react




He knew he broke her heart, treat her like a trash, neglected her feelings..he didn't even stop her..he didn't run after her...he didn't explain himself..

 


She believed in him, trusted him and gave everything without question..


She was his best friend since young, they dated for 6 years..and he hurt her..he ruin everything..
 


How he hated himself for that.

 

 

 

His cold hand went to caresse her cheeks, pain visible on his face..longing and pain.
 

 

 








She caught him in the act, he cheated right in front of her very eyes..

"Who is she oppa?" the woman asked.

He meet her gaze, "She's.... no one..c'mon baby..let's go.." he wrap an arm around her shoulder and walk pass through her but before they could do that, she his arn, stopping him from taking a step forward.

 

He look down at her.

 

 

Without meeting his gaze she said..

 

"Ji.. I love you. Even when I was acting crazy, I love you. I've tried to show you in a million ways but nothing ever got through."

 

 

"You're boring me.." he said before shrugging from her touch.

 


"Let's go baby.." he said to the girl before going.


Leaving her broken and in pain...





 

 



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter