Chapter 6: A little too much chicken

HottieSitting

 

Chapter Six: Too Much Chicken
 
Key was beginning to regret agreeing to taking Jinki out for chicken as by the rate Jinki was going through chicken he would no longer have any money in his wallet. The others had stopped eating over an hour ago but Jinki was still going strong.
 
Key now wished that he had said that Jinki was not allowed any more when he asked if he could still have chicken if Jonghyun was an idiot. He could even practically hear his wallet weeping in extreme sadness at each and every mouthful that Jinki took of chicken.
 
The amount of chicken that Jinki was eating was also gradually putting him off eating chicken for the rest of his life, seeing that much chicken being ate... wait devoured was seriously off putting. He was sick of chicken and he couldn't see how Jinki wasn't.
 
Jinki just continued to keep going and going... ordering more and more... Key just wanted to scream. Jinki finally stopped, for now at least before smiling at Key with one of the most breath taking smiles ever in Key's opinion. It was so bright it almost blinded him.
 
"Thank you for the chicken." Jinki said so cheerfully and happy that Key decided it was almost worth it, even though his wallet was so almost empty now. At least this job paid well, so he should get his money back in like... a week of babysitting them.
 
"You're welcome... do you er want a drink or something... you been eating chicken for ages, your throat may be a little parched." Key suggested, anything to make Jinki stop eating chicken.
 
Jinki nodded thankfully and informed Key what he wanted before Key rushed off also with orders from the others about what they wanted to drink. As soon as Key was gone, the four decided to talk about him to see what they all thought about their new babysitter.
 
"So, what do you think of Key, nice huh?" Jonghyun asked with a huge grin on his face as he elbowed Jinki. Jinki nodded with lots of enthusiasm.
 
"He gave me lots of chicken," Jinki said happily, making a heart sign with his hands, after all chicken was the quickest way to his heart.
 
"He has pretty hair and a nice smile, but he treats me like a baby though." Taemin pouted, the others just smiled at him.
 
"But you're our baby though." Minho said ruffling Taemin's hair, Taemin pouted even more.
 
"I think he's hot, I would date him any time." Minho declared, Jonghyun glared at Minho in sudden dislike.
 
"Well you can't as he's mine!" Jonghyun said determinedly, Minho frowned.
 
"Is that a challenge? Well, I'll have you know I never lose!" Minho told him, activating his flaming charisma. Jonghyun glared back at him.
 
"Bring it on, frog face." Jonghyun yelled at him, gaining the attention of many surrounding tables who stared at them, embarrassing Jinki and Taemin who tried to hide behind promotional leaflets.
 
"Oh, it's so on, dino brain."  Minho retorted, Jinki and Taemin rolled their eyes and decided to ignore their over competitive brothers and make a castle from the napkins together whilst still hiding from the other tables.
 
Key returned with drinks for everyone and looked in confusion at Jonghyun and Minho who had decided to test one another's strength via arm wrestling and a rather impressive napkin castle created by Jinki and Taemin. Why was he stuck with the crazies?
 
A/N: Sorry for the wait and its short but I'm attempting to double update ^_^
The previous poll:
A new poll continuing the last:, a few more options such as the OT5 everyone seemed to like... (including myself :P, to be honest I would of added it but there's no E TT^TT)