Chapter 11: Candyfloss

HottieSitting

Doesn't it look as if he's in a sea of candyfloss?

Chapter 11: Candyfloss (Or Cotton Candy) [Part two of the Amusement Arc]

Candyfloss. That was the thing everyone agreed on first once spotting the pink edible fluff sold in a cart located near the rides no doubt to lure people in, Key groaned knowing he was the one stuck with paying for everything. Like always. They always ended up putting carts near the rides also so you couldn't avoid them and children will point them out and then they would ask for them. Sadly the four men he was with had the mentality of five year olds so yes they asked for some.
 
Key put up a great fight against the lot but the combined puppy eyed power of Taemin and Jonghyun rendered him helpless and he gave into them and thus ended up buying four lots of candy floss himself not wanting any even though both the frog and the pupposarus tried to make him share with them desperately for some reason he did not know.
 
He watched in disinterest as they ate the pink cloud wannabes before something did gain his interest. Taemin. The saying had been the forbidden fruit was always the sweetest after all, and at that very moment Taemin did indeed look sweet, his lips plump and full. Lips Key had only just noticed due to the pink small tongue darting out to at the candy floss which stubbornly clung to his lips. Key wondered if the taste of candy floss lingered... pretty irresistible and he wouldn't mind some candy floss now.
 
Key his own lips eyes focused almost hungrily upon Taemin's lips. How had he never noticed such beauties before? How could he not notice them? They had been made to be noticed... and kissed.
 
Key shook his head hurriedly to rid himself of such thoughts about the innocent (or so he seemed) maknae of the group. Aish... he needed to get laid as his hormones were beginning to get ahead of himself and he deemed himself ually frustrated.
 
Taemin had in the meanwhile noticed Key's stares and cautiously questioned "Does hyung want some?" He asked tilting his head innocent to what the other had running through his thoughts. Key returning to reality nodded slowly eyes still upon the younger's lips.
 
"Sure I'll have some." Key said in a soft tone leaning forward, his lips hovering near the others breathes touching almost. Taemin's face was slowly heating up and becoming as pink as the candyfloss he was eating. Eyes upon the two didn't like that... so Jonghyun decided to push Onew into the candy floss cart when no one was looking. After all Onew's condition would be easily blamable for his falling into the cart, no one would expect it wasn't an accident as Onew wasn't a snitch and would avoid telling. 
 
After all Onew was a softie, a sweet dubu one who went along with everything with a smile even accepting his vandalised face when he finally found out about it thanks to a young child informing him of it by pointing. Onew's yelp gained Key's attention dragging his lips far away from Taemin's. Key's eyes widened before he rushed over to help the poor flailing man who had gotten his bottom wedged into the cart, limbs swaying everywhere as he attempted to break free.
 
Jonghyun smirked in satisfaction as the possible kiss was destroyed, nipped in the bud. If anyone was going to kiss Key it would be him. Not Taemin and definitely not that frog.