Chapter 4: Jinki

HottieSitting

 

The hot, fashionable merman with the amazing hair looked up at the dinosaur unimpressed, he did not believe that dino one bit about his tall tale (however the dinosaur unlike his tale was not tall) of being a prince enchanted into becoming such a fiend he was now and requiring a kiss from a prince or princess, just royalty basically to become the (as he claimed) handsome prince he used to be.

But please, all that dino wanted was a kiss from the beautiful lips of the awesome mer-prince and just like all those unfortunate suitors before the dino wasn't getting one, the almighty mer-prince was just too y for him, I mean look at him then back at the dino, then back to him. (A/N: I'm on a pony! Old Spice advert <3)

There was no comparison between them, the y mer-prince was hot and the dino was well... not. Besides weren't dinosaurs supposed to be extinct? The dino gave him a pout which made him look oddly like a puppy, was he some kind of hybrid or something?”

And the total and utter cuteness of the look made Key... er the mer-prince to fall in love with the oddly y dinosaur and kiss him causing him to revert back into an incredibly hot, shirtless self who had the abs of steel form of being the puppy kiss.

He was so amoured with the prince the mermaid threw himself at the prince and began kissing with him passionately. With tongue and everything. Their hands trailed up all of their bare skin in sight, Ke... the merman was frantically tugging on Jo... the dinosaur's trousers whilst at the administrations the dino was pulling ...”

“Jonghyun! Stop ruining my story with your dirty fantasies!” Key yelled at the dino interrupting the idiot who had in turn disrupted his amazing story of the super hot and almighty merman who was on the quest to rescue the mushroom princess from the evil, tall, humanoid frog.

Jonghyun had to go and turn it into some kind of story between the mer-prince and the stupid dinosaur blocking his way. He was so annoyed with him that he stood up in order to point at him and scowl at him angrily.

Jonghyun in reply to that gave him the pout which did in fact make him oddly look like a puppy, he whimpered as well giving the kicked puppy effect.

But Key (because he's eveel) didn't even batter an eyelid being the one generally kicking the puppies. What? They peed on his designer shoes, they deserved it! He was not, cruel, evil, the devil, heartless and whatever you might be thinking about him.

Taemin and Minho however gave aws in unison and began to coo over him trying to make him feel better, Key groaned and looked at them in disappointment, such pushovers.

“For the love of chicken...” Key began but yet again he was interrupted however this time it was not by Jonghyun who was smirking at him with his tongue stuck out as Taemin and Minho both tried to comfort him. No it was by this stranger who suddenly burst into the room without any indication he had even arrived beforehand. He was like a ninja!

“CHICKEN! Chicken? Did somebody say chicken?” Was the stranger's frantic yet excited cries, Key blinked. What the hell? Who was this? Was this Jinki? If so why did no one tell him that Jinki was insane?

“Jinki hyung!” Taemin cried in delight waving his arm so furiously that he nearly struck both Jonghyun and Minho in the face. Key chuckled to himself, deserved them right for saying inappropriate things in front of his baby. Also it was now confirmed that this was Jinki.

“Why can I smell no chicken, why would someone be as cruel and say chicken if there's no chicken then TT^TT. Did they build up my hopes just to let them down?” Jinki said sadly with the most heart-breaking look upon his face that even Key's heart went out to him.

“And mess me around, and then worst of all”Jonghyun continued singing obviously finding Jinki's words as a perfect link to some part of a song. (A/N: The Foundation's Build Me Up Buttercup)

“You never call baby when you say you will.” Taemin and Minho joined in so they were all singing in unison. Key blinked, first of wondering how they even knew that song and amazed at how good a singer they all were. They should become a boy band.

“Hey, who's the girl with the nice hair?” Jinki asked, Key's heart returned, seriously he did not look like a girl! Well there was this one girl who looked like him but that's because she looked male! Seriously Taemin was the only one who greeted him with something sweet and suitable. Well at least Jinki thought he had nice hair.

“Now where is the chicken? TT^TT” Jinki asked curiously walking further into the room and succeeding in tripping over... nothing, he just tripped on thin air.

And managed to fall straight into Key's arms, Key being almighty succeeded in holding Jinki up despite the fact that he weighed more than a truck full of chickens. Romantic music began to play and both of their heads swung to Jonghyun and Taemin. And yes they did have a stereo on their lap.

“Must you play a song for every occasion?” Key asked them, Taemin nodded excitedly.

“Yep, we have sad moment songs as well.” Taemin said pressing a button and depressing violin music began to play, it succeeded in making them all feel blue and gloomy so Taemin switched it other to a different song. A totally inappropriate song. In the end Jonghyun just switched the stereo off.

“Can you let go of me now? I mean you smell really nice, your skin is smooth, your hair is amazing, your chest is warm, your arms are strong but your nails are sharp! I think I'm bleeding here!” Jinki began smoothly making Key blush slightly at the compliments, he looked sheepish at the end though when Jinki began to talk quicker and allowed Jinki to stand back up.

Jinki smiled at him gratefully with a smile which brightened up his entire face, he successful managed to balance on his two own feet and lifted up his sleeves in order to check, it turned out that he was correct and he was bleeding but only slightly.

“I'm so sorry, I'll do something to repay it.” Key said hurriedly because he wanted not to be fired because he injured one of the 'babies' and the fact he was feeling guilty.

“You don't have to, but I would really love some chicken right now.”