Chapter 2: The first two 'babies'

HottieSitting

 Key gulped nervously as the front door open in front of his eyes. No matter how many times he got a new job or how many new people he met he was still nervous when he got there. He always imagined the worse case scenarios, such as getting the wrong door thus going to the wrong house, getting chased by dogs for trespassing or whilst walking up the path towards the house getting ate by carnivorous plants. What? It could happen.

 

So he was relieved to find that as he knocked on the door that it opened to reveal a middle aged couple who still managed to hold onto their beauty and youthfulness and they smiled at him politely.

 

“Are you, Key the babysitter?” They asked still smiling but Key noticed that the smiles did not quite reach their eyes but rather stopped at the mouth. Key nodded with a slight smile.

 

“Please do come in.” The woman said chirpily Key obliged not really wanting to stay outside as it was rather cold out there in his short sleeved, thin shirt. He knew that he should have brought a jacket with him.

 

“He's younger than I thought he would be, Jonghyun is probably older than him, possibly even Minho.” The man whispered into his wife's ear, she nodded almost nervously before turning and smiling brightly at Key. She opened to speak but was interrupted by the thud of footsteps stomping down the stairs.

 

“Okay! For the last time! We're all too old for a babysitter!” An annoyed voice shouted out as a short man who looked around his age if not older. He paused at the sight of Key and wolf whistled. The oddly resembled both a dinosaur and puppy at the same time like a Dinuppy or better still a Pupposaur.

 

“Who's the cutie?” The man said winking flirtatiously at Key, Key rather than blushing like the man expected him to do, glared at him and replied rather sourly.

 

“Who's the wanna be playboy? Wannabe due to the fact with his flirting techniques that he'll never be able to get a date unless the person was incredibly stupid.” Key retorted, the boy gave him a hurt look with large puppy eyes. Ha, as if that would work Key used to eat puppies for breakfast. (Literally.)

 

“He can handle them.” The husband mouthed at last seeming actually cheerful. His wife nodded, she too gaining a true smile.

 

“To answer both your questions, this is Key and he is the new babysitter and this is Jonghyun one of the four you'll be babysitting.” The woman smiled cheerfully as if nothing was wrong and she did not just ask someone to babysit someone possibly older than them. Or just acting as if it was completely normal, one of the two.

 

“He's too old for a babysitter.” Key said pointing at Jonghyun, who winked at him the moment Key looked at him.


 

“Goo Goo Ga Ga?” Jonghyun questioned, horrified Key was trying to get away from him. Key was hot. Key rolled his eyes at him.


 

“Though apparently he has the mental state of a four year old.” Key added, Jonghyun gave him an affronted look.


 

“Hey! Don't go insulting four year olds!” He yelled, everyone just looked at him.


 

“I rest my case.” Key finished, Jonghyun's parents bit their lips.


 

“We'll pay you twice as much, we just can't trust them alone without them poking something into the plug socket or catching the house on fire... we haven't had in sixteen years.” The father said pleadingly sounding rather desperate actually, his voice going high pitched at the end. Keys eyes widened at the end part.


 

Poor deprived people, how could Key be cruel enough to deprive them of such a need? Jonghyun winked at him. Oh that's why.


 

“I'm afraid...” Key began about to reject their offer, seeing this the parents in their desperateness decided to pull out their top secret weapon which just had to make him take the job.


 

“Taemin!” They yelled in unison, shocking Key slightly and making Jonghyun grin as he sensed their plan. Key was about to say something when something caught his eye, walking tiredly down the stairs was the most cutest boy he ever saw. He was simply adorable with his baby like features, his doe eyes which he was rubbing tiredly and especially with his fluffy blanket wrapped around him.


 

“Yes, umma?” He murmured sleepily looking up at the woman, Key squealed at the boy's utter cuteness, even his voice was cute. Never before had he seen such an adorable boy, he just wanted to kidnap him and take him home to pamper and feed banana milk and marshmallows.


 

“I get to look after him!” Key asked excitedly, pretty much jumping up and down from excitement and being so overjoyed. “That makes up for the dino!” He said as the parents nodded. Jonghyun frowned.


 

“Hey!” He yelled in order to argue with him. The boy who Key presumed was called Taemin, blinked and looked up at Key only just noticing him.


 

“Umma? Who's the pretty boy?” He asked confused, Key felt so pleased to be called pretty by such an angel. The mother smiled at him.


 

“That's going to be your new babysitter.” She said softly, Taemin gave her such a beautiful smile that warmed Key's heart so much he could even be civil to the dino.


 

“That's good then, I like him, he has nice perfume, it smells like strawberries.” Taemin said, pulling the blanket with his fist up to his mouth as he smiled cutely tilting his head to the side as he did so. Key still felt like squealing, how could he be blessed to get to look after someone as cute as that. And better still he was more than likely to be potty trained.


 

“Strawberries, eh? Aren't people who smell of strawberries the bottom in a relationship? Fancy being mine?” Jonghyun asked winking his irritating wink again. Did he want Key to punch him or something? And no, not even Taemin's cutest smile could stop his urge to do so.


 

“Jjongie-hyung? You're here?” Taemin asked surprised, looking up at Jonghyun with bright eyes, Jonghyun gave him a sweet smile. Aw, Key's little angel (yeah, he was Key's, he was going to adopt him now. Problem?) had a nickname for the dino, how cute.


 

“Of course I am, Minnie. Wake up a bit more sometimes.” Jonghyun laughed and went over to Taemin to ruffle his hair which made the younger pout. You could not convince Key ever that Taemin would be older than Jonghyun, it did not make sense. Also Minnie was such a sweet name for the little boy.


 

“Later.” Taemin mumbled, Jonghyun laughed and pulled the boy into a hug which made him give a slight screech before giggling and wrapping his own arms around the elder. The beautiful sight warmed my heart. Maybe Jonghyun was not that bad.

A/N: Geography exam tommorow TT^TT, I was forced to revise, I had parent's evening today, I'm great but I'm too quiet, my writing's too small, I'm not confident enough, I'm atrocious at homework handing in and I don't revise. 

Comment replies:

@Kironstree: He is cute and fanfreaking adorable ^_^ I was squealing at him all the time in Hello Baby

@CruorCorvus: Let's hope it looks, smells, feels and tastes good too

@youngshipper: Yay! Let's sing Sherlock together

@starling96: I liked the idea as well, I was thinking of another story of mine and the idea came to me and I had to give it its own story.

@AnotherWriter: I feel the same I want Key as my babysitter too, or at least my baby sisters' babysitter.

@xXxkangarouxXx: They do and I'm like go away! People don't look at me like a pedo instead adults smile at me and some talk to me and I hated people talking to me as I don't know what to say so I just glare at the child.

@cloudsglow:  Yay! You love it ^_^