Chapter 5: Jonghyun's FaerieTale

HottieSitting

Seeing as Key had his own car he decided that he could drive all of them to the nearest fried chicken store and then they could eat in there. On the way there though, Taemin and Jonghyun had both got bored and decided to make up their own fairytale just like Key had. Key was very scared all of a sudden seeing as it was Jonghyun who was going to tell it, what if he added into it for goodness sake!

Once upon a time, meaning like yesterday in a far away land, like all the way down at the beach there was a mind blowingly handsome puppy prince who could steal everyone who laid eyes upon him's heart and make them fall madly in love with him with just a smile. Except this one person, the stubborn cat prince, no matter how much gifts or flirting the puppy prince showered the cat prince with he could not make him fall in love with him.

One day he overheard the cat prince's subjects discuss the sad fact that the cat prince had his ablitity to love taken away from him when he was a baby by an angry frog warlock who had wanted the cat prince to marry him but had the cat prince's parents refuse as his eyes were like huge and they did not want weird looking grand children.

"Hey! My eyes aren't huge!"

"Shut up and let me tell the story Minho!"

The puppy prince, who's name just so happened to be Jjong then made it his quest to return the cat prince's ablity to love, unlike all the other wimpy princes who may have been nervous he wasn't as he was just too awesome to be afraid of some stupid pedo frog who wanted to marry a little baby. But seeing as it was going to be a long jounery he realised he was going to have to get a ride. So he went to his friend, Onew's house where he kept his giant flying chickens (O: Hell Yeah! I have chickens) which could fly him to the castle in giant frog pond where the pedo frog warlock had kept the cat prince's love.

Just as he was about to embark on his amazing jounery how ever the cat prince himself had arrived to bade farewell to the extremely good looking Jjong and it was then that the cat prince informed Jjong that even if he could not feel love, he could feel lust and that he had been lusting over Jjong for so long and he gave himself up to the puppy prince in a plead to make sure that he did not risk his life for his love as he would rather just have hot .

Jjong liked this offer, as in he really really liked this offer and would have just taken it if it was not for the fact that he wanted to have the cat prince's love, however when the needy cat prince begged him to let him have this one night he could not say no. Especially at the sight of the tent in the cat prince's trousers.

Jjong being the gentleman he was lead the cat prince to his bedroom rather than taking him right there and...

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you!" Key yelled annoyed, he hated the fact that Jonghyun had to keep making this needy in his version of stories and he also hated how Jonghyun just had to add between them two. He did not even like Jonghyun like that for goodness sake! Jonghyun gave him puppy eyes as his feelings were hurt at Key's cruel words.

"Can I still have chicken even if Jonghyun is an idiot?" Onew asked worried, Key could not help but smile at the man's chicken obsession.

"Yes, you can still have chicken."

 

A/N: It's back... for now, I also have a thing for fairytales... also sorry its short :P

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/25733