Chapter 13: Of Bumper Carts and Getting Lost

HottieSitting

Chapter 13: Of Bumper Carts and Getting Lost [Part four of the Amusement Arc]

 
 
To get away from fear, there was to be bright flashy lights and bumping into each other. Also known as bumper carts, after Minho and Jonghyun's utter failure at being manly in the Haunted House they decided this would be their best way to prove their manliness. By bumping into each other in small bright pink or purple coloured carts at reasonably slow speed. 
 
Each wanted Key beside them, of course, but apparently Key decided they would be terrible drivers and wanted to drive which got them into a scrap over who's the better driver by the time they finished Key, Taemin and Onew already had gotten in a cart. Key being by himself, whilst Onew and Taemin went together. Jonghyun and Minho as luck would have it ended up in the same cart, Minho's long and awkward legs scooped up and bumping the side of the carts causing groans and shoves as they attempted to get comfy.
 
More bumps was caused when a bumper cart went crashing into their cart's side. Then from the other side. Apparently the sitting ducks (Minho and Jonghyun) had been perfect for Onew and Taemin with Key to gang up on them and knock them to and fro like a ping pong ball. The fun thing was it was easy to get the two 'manly' members of their group as their too busy being competitive to notice their about to be attacked or to work as a good team.
 
"This is unfair!" Jonghyun whined as they were crashed into for about the billionth time but his and Minho's arguments over the steering wheel still left them unable to fight back, Key laughed at them both leaning back and tilting his head as he laughed. The two were utter idiots in his opinion but that was what made it all the fun he had figured with a bright smile plastered upon his lips. He was having fun, Onew and Taemin too even if Minho and Jonghyun where not.
 
Jonghyun declared having car sickness after leaving the bumper cart, understandable considering how much he and Minho had been bashed around by the rest of the group who unfairly got them when they were not ready he perched over a railing to help allow his stomach to calm down. Minho looked a little green in the gills equally but he handled it far better than Jonghyun.
 
Speaking of Jonghyun... where had that dino gotten to? He had gone off to some railings or anywhere to rest a little but by doing so he got separated from their little group. Key was seriously considering investing in a leash or something to make sure these adults who acted worst than kids just stayed put for once, they were going to make him go grey before his time if they continued like this and then he'll pull off a diva fit.
 
He was very proud of his hair after all and a grey hair was like a scene in a horror movie, positively terrifying and would leave him sleepless and paranoid,  if he ever seen one he would scream as if he saw a poisonous spider and a big fat hairy spider at that.
 
"Where has that stupid dino gotten to..." Key border lined growled in frustration turning around to grumble to the rest of the group when he realized they were not there either so then there was the possibility that he had been wrong and neither Jonghyun or the others had gotten lost. It was him who had gotten lost seeing for all he knew they could all be together whilst he on the other hand was alone and without the map which was in Minho's possession.
 
Oh e. Well what to do when you just so happen to be a fully grown and lost adult. The same as most children of course. Panic. With a shout of alarm, Key began running around the area shouting for his group. It was unnerving being alone and he found he didn't like it a bit. If he was any younger he would had started to cry but being an adult he didn't he wouldn;t stoop that low.
 
When he finally found his group who had been searching for him and calling his name he nearly cheered in relief and practically threw himself into Jonghyun's arms feeling rather upset at getting lost, eyes squeezed shut he slowly relaxed into the others body warmth attempting to calm down by inhaling the others scent. He felt rather ridiculous but he had panicked upon being alone and lost and so now he needed to calm down. And hugs was the best way to do it in his opinion.
 
Jonghyun was surprised to say the least but he wasn't complaining though he would much rather have Key hug him out of joy rather than being upset, he softly rubbed comforting circles into the others back humming softly to calm him down quicker and for once Minho wasn't acting jealous but he too was concerned so it was time for a truce and so they comforted Key together whilst Onew and Taemin watched on in awe and surprise.