Chapter 19: Divas

HottieSitting

Chapter 19: Divas

A/N: Still no idea of ending couple

 

Joon's glares were scalding, Key felt as if he was under constant attack with the glares as if they were some sort of laser beams in some video game and he was the target. He could practically hear the 'pew' of the lasers. Someone save him please. At that moment he would accept anyone, as in anyone. He would even accept an ex to save him at that precise moment. Absolutely anyone.

"Hey guys." Except him. Anyone but the guy who had just approached, he would much rather have the devil himself appear than Heechul at the moment. He had thought it couldn't get worst but Heechul just made it worst, and accept help from him as if, he would much rather make a deal with the devil than be in Heechul's debt under any circumstances. But here Heechul was, being Heechul and inviting himself before anyone could say anything about it preferably in disagreement to his joining.

Yet even with Heechul there being a flirt as he always was, Joon's glares were still aimed primarily towards Key perhaps it was because Onew didn't show as much interest in Heechul as he did Key; or maybe it was because Heechul flirted with everyone from Key, Onew, Joon and even the waitress; or maybe it was all just because Joon simply didn't like Key. Who knows, either way Key was still the target and Heechul was free from the glares. Heechul noticed the tension, well how could he not? But as Key and Heechul's 'rivalry' was pretty much purely on Key's side, Heechul didn't really have much of a problem with Key he just really loved to annoy him -he found Key's reactions pure gold- he decided to offer his help. It was disturbing his conversation besides he had just thought of another way to twist it to his own liking.

'Want me to rescue you, free of charge?' Heechul whispered into Key's ear so not to alert the other two on the table, Key blinked at the offer. He hadn't expected an offer from Heechul, let alone for it to be better still free of charge. That meant he wouldn't owe Heechul a thing, no debt, his pride may be a bit bruised from getting help from Heechul but he could live with that. It was too good an offer to refuse. When Key nodded though and a smirk appeared upon Heechul's lips, Key began to regret what he may have gotten himself into. Key tried to refrain a yelp or a growl which may have left his lips as Heechul's arm s itself around his waist. Heechul better hurry up with what he was planning or there may be a murder.

Joon's eyes flickered to the movement and eyed the two suspiciously, Heechul just smiled disarmingly continuing to talk as if nothing had just took place. Annoyingly Key saw no real end to this plan and he wanted an ending quickly. When Heechul's fingers entwined with him, Key began seriously considering how much force he would have to use with that fork to kill Heechul with it or at least serious injure or maim if not kill. He was not happy with this arrangement.

When Heechul actually called Key his boyfriend... Heechul was just damn lucky that fork was out of reach. But there was always the pepper pot, there was always the pepper pot. Admittedly Joon did relax a little more thinking Key was off the market with a boyfriend (and a really good looking one at that - all Heechul's personal opinion about it of course). Which indicated that the glares were caused by a concern of theft/jealousy over Key and Onew's relationship which Joon hadn't seen as completely platonic, perhaps he was reading some signs no one else could see or what but Key couldn't see any signs of it.

He had less glares but he still had Heechul there. And now Onew may think they were actually dating! Imagine if he told people, how horribly horrible, imagine Taemin, Minho. Jonghyun! Key felt as if all matters had only got worst instead of better, he regretted accepting Heechul's so called 'help' now, it was more like trouble. He just wished he could leave right now before he really do something he regretted or if not regret get arrested for at least.

Then there was Heechul's lips against his, just as talented as he remembered and as unwelcomed as they were talented. Key was so very willing to take the pepper pot from the table and hit Heechul across the head, that annoying guy! Heechul's tongue darted out and poked against his lips, Key's eyes widened then he pushed the other away lightly sending him a warning look. Why did it have to be Heechul again? Why not Jonghyun or Minho, they would have been a lot better and playing boyfriends with either or those two would be far more bearable and preferable.

"Not here, dear." To himself the dear sounded more like a death threat and he hoped Heechul heard it in the similar light. The cheek! He couldn't believe that the other had just kissed him! And how very dare he be good at it too! The cheek at that as well. He practically dragged the other out as the quicker he got Heechul out of there the quicker he could hit him or at least yell at him a bit or rather a lot. The torture of glares would have been much better than this, he would have preferred it continued than this!

Heechul just smirked infuriatingly and winked at Onew and Joon. "Ohh someone's eager for more." He stated lightly tapping Key's bottom. Oh hell no. Do not touch the especially when uninvited, and even worst the two may think that Key was the bottom! Hell no, if he had to pretend he was dating Heechul then he was the one who was going to top. End of story. Therefore he slid his arm tightly around Heechul's waist and harshly pinched one of the other's cheeks causing a slightly pained squeak from Heechul who gave him a soft glare. 

"You sure your can handle it, hon." Key practically hissed, Heechul gritted his teeth a little and gave a pretence of smile although it was considerably strained, Heechul in turn slid his knee between Key's legs and pushed up lightly in a manner somewhat painful but not agonisingly."Ohh I could handle this little thing, could play a chess match handling it." Heechul retorted with a thin forced smile. Onew and Joon were just staring at the pair, heads closing tilting in twin acts of pure disbelief as they looked at them. This was indeed an interesting turn of events to say the least.

"Well let's see then." Key was practically growling, the other was now insulting his size! His dignity as a man was at stake! "Yeah let's see." Heechul answered glaring and they left the store tow in tow looking quite willing to kill each other. Onew by now out of embarrassment and being flustered had buried his face into Joon's chest. Not that the other was complaining, in fact Joon had let out a small wolf whistle.

"They must have some hot, angry ."

---

Heechul entered the house with an impressive bruising and swelling upon his left eye indicating a beauty of a black eye forming, Taemin's own eyes widened as he rushed to his brother's side in concern all ready to get the pack of frozen peas used for such occasions. "What happened to you?!"

"Let's just say someone really doesn't appreciate being helped nor reminded how soft they thought my lips were. Totally worth it though."