Chapter 6 - Concerns

In Need of a Singer

Briiing briiiing

Sehun promptly picked up his phone. 

"Yeobuseyo?"

He heard the rich tone of Luhan on the other line, "Hey Sehun-ah, it's Luhan."

Sehun smiled, "Hi Luhan-hyung, what's up?"

"I'm done with work today, do you want to get some bubble tea?" 

"For sure hyung! I'll meet you outside your work in a few minutes!" 

He could tell by Luhan's voice that his hyung was smiling, "That'd be great, see you then!"

Sehun put the phone down. He was so happy about his and Luhan's new relationship. He grabbed his things and sped out the door to meet his hyung for bubble tea. 

+++++

"Sehun-ah!" Luhan called and waved to the lanky boy clumsily looking for him. Sehun, on the other side of the street, looked over to the amber-haired singer waving and calling his name and waved.  He crossed the street, found his Luhan-hyung, and gave him a quick hug just to be discreet. 

"Shall we?" Luhan suggested, grinning. 

Sehun chuckled and the two made their way to the bubble tea shop they once frequented. 

This was going to be their first date as an item, and the two were both equally excited. 

Once they arrived and got their drinks, they sat down at a table for two in the back so they could talk easily. 

"How was work today?" Sehun asked, sipping his tea. 

"It was great, I actually had this one kid today who really reminds me of Tao."

"Oh really, how so?" 

Luhan chuckled, "Well, he has jet-black hair, little panda eyes, and worries about everything."

Sehun laughed, "That does sound like him! Is he singing or playing piano?"

"Well he's learning piano, but he doesn't have confidence since his older sister, who Chen-sunbae teaches, is a star piano player for her age. He's afraid he won't match up." Luhan sighed. 

Sehun felt bad for the kid, "Maybe you should see if he sings. If he does, you could make him a singing star so he won't have to fill his sister's shoes."

Luhan's eyes brightened, "What a good idea Sehun-ah! I'll try that! Thank you!" Sehun loved it when his hyung praised him, it was a fantastic feeling. 

Luhan poked Sehun's nose, "How's Two Moons doing? Baekhyun's holding in there?"  Sehun thought about Baekhyun and Chanyeol, clearly an item but never announcing anything publicly, and smiled.

"Well Baekhyun-hyung has made a very good impression on our guitarist who found him, if you catch my drift." 

Luhan's eyes went wide, "You know I did sense some chemistry between those two on stage at the concert!"

Sehun sipped more of his drink, "Yeah they make a cute couple, even though neither of them has announced anything. We all know about it and we're all okay with it. No band dynamics harmed."

Luhan took Sehun's hand, "Have you told anyone about us?" Sehun didn't know if he should, so he hadn't yet. But every time he saw his bandmates he felt very tempted to. 

"No, not yet. Do you want to tell people about it?"

Sehun replied. "I really want to, but I haven't had the guts. I don't know how differently people will see me, but most importantly I don't want you to get hurt because of it." 

Sehun smiled, "I missed being with you and now that I am, I can't contain my happiness. If you want to tell, do it, and I know we can handle anything that comes our way because of it."

Luhan, still holding Sehun's hand, raised it and kissed it. 

"I understand. I love you Sehun-ah."

Sehun blushed,

"I love you too."

+++++

"Tao!"

No answer.

"Tao!!"

"...what is it" groaned a sleepy panda. 

Kris was trying to wake Tao up; Tao had been asleep for 10 hours and Kris was getting impatient because they had band practice. 

Tao opened the door to see a fully dressed Kris looking irritated. "What is it Duizhang?" 

"You've been asleep for ten hours. We have hand practice, let's go." 

Tao's eyes opened wide, "Ah we do! I gotta get ready, here come in." Tao let Kris in and hurried to get ready.

After the pair was ready, they walked together to their practice room. 

On the way, Kris asked his drummer, "Tao have you been feeling okay lately? You've been all over the place mentally and not been around."

Tao answered anxiously, "What's wrong with not being around?" 

Kris replied, "Nothing, except you've been missing practices and I haven't seen much of you lately. I'm just worried about you."

Tao again anxiously responded, "I'm fine okay!? Don't worry about me!"

Kris was starting to really worry about Tao, he couldn't follow the drummer's wishes. He had to fix what was wrong, he hated seeing Tao not happy-go-lucky like usual. 

It was painful. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you all for your patience, I'm back from my vacation. 

FIXED THE FORMATS! Yay for taoris! It's happening! Once again, I will be revisiting each couple even after I've finished their main arcs. Thank you all so much for your patience and I hope you enjoy!  Remember to visit my tumblr at: http://www.caught-the-happy-virus.tumblr.com