Reset the Heartquake of Coagulation

Reset the Heartquake of Coagulation

 

02.

“You’re pretty.” I softly caressed her hair. I knew she liked it to be treated that way. “I’m lucky that I’m your boyfriend.” She just smiled upon she heard that.

“I’m pretty lucky too. Because my boyfriend really looks like Kyuhyun from Super Junior.” I pinched her nose.

“I often heard that. Am I really looked similar to him?” I pulled her into my embrace. Her back leaned against my chest.

“Hmm… your eyes, your nose, your lips… all were similar to him. Even your hair style was similar.” She played with my fingers. “Are you currently following him?”

I intertwined our finger and laid it on her stomach. “I doubt he was the one who followed me.” I let my chin rested on her shoulder; smelling her strawberry scent. “I’m getting addicted with strawberry.”

She chuckled when my hot breath tickling her. “Wouldn’t you hate it? You keep nagging when your hyung eating it.”

“Well, I guess Eunhyuk hyung has to thank you for that. If not because of you, I wouldn’t let him fill our fridge with strawberry.”

Use your head- take it slow, make it simple and neat
Put on moisturizing lotion on my two cheeks
Have a good sense of fashion- just like a magazine model
Before I go to the street across where she lives

As I whistle one, two, three (I’m walking along)
Today, again, I long for her
I don’t know the way to completely get her yet
But I send my heart to her everyday
I am a sunflower bloomed next to her
As I hum along

I scatter the sound of love budding on the street she walks
Without her knowing ah! I secretly take a look at her
Come over where I am, just a little bit more
So that you can see what kind of person I am

She has sat down (sat down)
My love bell has rang (bell has rang)
The more I look, she is so pretty
(The way to her embrace) I search for the way to her embrace
I am her sunflower (bloomed because of her)
My heart is nervously excited

In order for her to come toward me because of my scent
I sometimes stand in the moonlight, all night long
I stand here as always- so she can stop to greet me

  • Super Junior: Sunflower

“Boys, meet your new stylist, Kim Minjee. She’s my dongsaeng, so treat her well, okay?” Manager Kim said.

“Didn’t you say you’re the only child, hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“Ah… she…” Manager Kim scratched his head. How should I say this?

“We’re not blood related. Oppa is close with me, that is why he treat me as his dongsaeng.” Minjee said. She had already turned her sight from Kyuhyun. Manager Kim gave her what-are-you-saying looks.

~~~

“Hey… hey… our new stylist is kinda cute, didn’t she?” Yesung said. Eunhyuk listened in interest. “But it seems like I have seen her before. She was at the same age as you, right Kyuhyunnie?” All the eyes turned to Kyuhyun.

“Ah… ne hyung…” Kyuhyun replied; not interested on the topic.

“Hyung, have you got her number yet?” Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk.

“No. She didn’t give me. Ah… I’m so frustrated.” Leeteuk whined. “Our Hyukkie really wants her number.” Leeteuk exclaimed made Eunhyuk blushed. Once heard that, Kyuhyun turned his head from the monitor screen.

“What do you mean hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Our Hyukkie has fallen in love.” Donghae teased.

“Yah Hae… stops the teasing.” Eunhyuk said shyly.

“You like her hyung?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelief. Eunhyuk just nodded shyly. “NO HYUNG! YOU CAN’T LIKE HER!” Kyuhyun stood up abruptly. “You can’t like her, hyung. You really CAN’T!”

“Kyuhyun, what’s wrong with you?” Siwon asked.

“I… I… it just… Eunhyuk hyung can’t like her.”

“Why he can’t?” This time, Shindong was asking.

“Because… because…” Everyone just looked at Kyuhyun as he couldn’t come out with reason.

Ryeowook clapped his hands once he caught Kyuhyun’s desperation. “Oh! You like her too?”

“What?” He rolled his eyes to the eternal maknae. “No! I HATE HER!” He said angrily and stormed to his room.

“What is wrong with him?” Donghae asked didn’t get what has happened. Siwon and others just shrugged their shoulder.

Eunhyuk was in deep thinking, he wandered why Kyuhyun had acted that way. Curios, he stood up and went to Kyuhyun’s room.

“Come in.” Kyuhyun said once he heard the door being knocked by someone. Eunhyuk showed up and flashed his gummy smile.

“Hey, Kyu.” Eunhyuk greeted.

“I know what you’re up to hyung, but I won’t say anything. It’s enough if you know that I don’t like you to have feeling towards her.”

“Why was that?”

Kyuhyun silences. He didn’t want to tell anyone about what she had done to her. Let everything become his secret. He has decided that he will throw away her from his life years ago. But now, why did she have to show up?

~~~

“10 minutes before your performance.” One of the crews said to them.

“Minjee… can you lend me a hand?” Eunhyuk called for the girl who was currently busy with Sungmin’s clothes.

“10 seconds, Eunhyuk shi.” She replied. She attached the final touch on Sungmin’s face before went to Eunhyuk. “Is there anything you want me to do?” she smiled sweetly to the lead dancer.

Eunhyuk blushed upon seeing her smile. “The button at the back, can you get rid of it? I can’t move freely to dance.”

“Turn around.” She instructed. She examined and touched Eunhyuk’s back to take a look of that button. Eunhyuk blushed at the sudden contact between him and her. “It may leave a hole if I cut it.”

“You can’t do it?” Eunhyuk asked in disappointment.

She just smiled. “I didn’t say I can’t do it. It just, if I’m not careful enough, it might leave a hole. Have a sit first, Eunhyuk shi. It may take times.” Eunhyuk took a sit while she’s getting her kit and took out a small scissors.

Minjee had to done it carefully because she didn’t want Eunhyuk’s cloth got hole on it. Her soft hands touched Eunhyuk, making the lead dancer wild imagination activated.

“What are you doing?” A hand stopped everything Minjee was doing. “Don’t lay even your finger on Eunhyuk hyung.”

“Kyuhyun!” Eunhyuk exclaimed angrily. “She is just helping me.”

“Let my hand go.” She said harshly. “Have you done your make up, Kyuhyun shi? If you’re not, shouldn’t you get it now? If you could excuse me, I had to help Eunhyuk shi.” She said and continued doing her task.

Kyuhyun got angry and stole the scissors from Minjee’s hand. He then cut the button from Eunhyuk’s clothes. Because of the reckless action, the clothes Eunhyuk wore got a hole on it.

“CHO KYUHYUN! What are you doing?” Minjee shouted angrily at him. Kyuhyun; who didn’t expected that Eunhyuk clothes will become like that dazed in shock.

Because of Minjee’s shouted, each member gathered at their place. “Kyuhyun ah… what are you doing?” Leeteuk asked. When Leeteuk finished his question, their manager comes in.

“What happen here?” The head manager, manager Kang comes in together with Manager Kim.

“Kyuhyun, what has happened?” Manager Kim asked.

“Ah… hyung… I…” Kyuhyun lowered his head. He was afraid of manager Kang.

Seeing the situation, Eunhyuk speak on Kyuhyun behalf. “Nothing has happened, hyung.”

“Hmm… what are you doing, Eunhyuk? Still not getting ready? Shouldn’t all of you are going out to perform in any minutes?” Manager Kang asked. “What are your stylist doing not even get you ready?”

“I’m sorry.” Minjee said without lifted her head to meet the chief manager. She was still holding on Eunhyuk clothes that has hole on it.

“Okay… okay… get ready now.” Manager Kim decided and ushered chief manager out.

“Eunhyuk shi… there’s no time to sew this back, so I’ll just cover it with pin. Bear with it, okay?”

Eunhyuk just smiled. “Kyuhyun, shouldn’t you apologize? Minjee got scolded by manager Kang because of you.” He added.

“I’m sorry…” Kyuhyun said wearily.