Reset the Heartquake of Coagulation

Reset the Heartquake of Coagulation

06.

“I think I’m sick.” Kyuhyun said cutely to the one who busy packing her stuffs. She was about to go to her university. Her boyfriend just happens to spend his night at her house.

 

She went to his side, putting her hand on his forehead. “Your temperature seems normal to me.” she said, withdrawing her hand.

 

“No… I’m hundred percent sure I was sick.” He said tried to convince her. “Look… I can’t even wake up.”

 

“You’re just being a baby. You should go back to your dorm. I’m going to University.” She said.

 

“But I’m sick.” He pouted. “Didn’t you care about me?”

 

Minjee just pinched his cheek. “Make sure you locked the door when you going out. I love you.” She pecked him on the lips and went to his university.

 

Kyuhyun left alone in the apartment. Few seconds passed when suddenly the door was being opened again. Kyuhyun smirked when he saw his girlfriend once again.

 

“You can’t just leave me alo…ne……” he didn’t have time to finish his speech when she went to the store room and took out an umbrella.

 

“It’s raining outside. Make sure you went back to your dorm before it becomes heavy rain.” She said and left once again.

 

“She just come back to take the umbrella? But I’m sick…” he pouted to no one.

 

The truth is he didn’t. He did not sick as he kept demanded. He just wanted his girlfriend’s attention towards him because today was his off day.

 

He thought he could get to be with her today, but guess he came at the wrong times. Minjee was busy with her school. She didn’t have time to attend his boyfriend. That’s why Kyuhyun pretended to be sick.

 

“Aish… it’s raining outside.” He sighed. “Wait… rains…” his lips curved a smile as an idea popped out on his mind. “If I’m not sick, I can just make myself sick.”

 

Kyuhyun did the most stupid and crazy thing. He opened the sliding door and put a chair on the veranda.

 

He put off his clothes, leaving him only with short pants and white wife-beater wrapped around his body. “Minjee’s neighbors won’t bother since it’s raining. No one is on the road, anyways. It was raining right now.” He smirked.

 

Then, he sat down on the chair, letting his body being wet by the rain. He did it till four to five hours, when he felt his head spinning, he retreat.

 

He quickly gets the thermometer and measure himself. “40 degree Celsius.” He said silently and jumped like a kids. “I am getting sick!!”

 

He searched inside her fridge for cold substance. He saw 3 bowl of ice cream; without thinking he quickly opened it and ate the ice cream.

 

After finished the ice cream, he felt really weak. He rested himself on the couch, after destroyed the evidences (the ice cream) inside the large plastic bag, (Minjee won’t bother to look inside and just throw it away since it was definitely things that she wanted to throw away) and began to measure his temperature again. “Finally… 43 degree.” He smiled.

 

He lay down to the couch, feeling so weak. Struggling himself, he took out his phone and dialed Minjee’s number.

 

“Hello…” he has hoarse voice due to cough. “Honey… I’m really sick. My temperature is 43 degree. When are you going to go back home?” he paused to listened to the panicked voice on the other line. “Okay… I’ll not do anything and wait for you then.”

 

He felt contented. Though it was not a good idea to getting sick, he knew he will get his girlfriend full attention later. He liked being like a baby, because he liked her pampered him.

 

He always acts tough and strong and evil towards s but he will only act this way to her.

 

He tried to keep his eyes open, because he wanted to wait for his lover coming back home and took care of him. But he slowly drifted to sleep because even though he asked for the fever, he couldn’t afford to bear the sickness.

 

He woke up when he smelled something delicious. As soon as he opened his eyes, he could see Minjee’s back through the counter. She must be cooking something for me. He thought.

 

He felt something wet falling down from his forehead. It was wet towel and he knew instantly that she had been taken care of him when he was sleeping. He smiled; but quickly shut off his eyes again when she was coming to him.

 

“Gosh… his fever never went down. I thought he was just being a baby earlier.” She mumbled and changed the towel on his forehead. He stirred because of the coldness. He opened his eyes weakly and tried to smile. “Owh… did I wake you up?” she asked lovingly.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. “I’m glad to see you in front of my eyes right now.” He said.

 

“I’m sorry, Kyu. I thought you’re just joking when you said you’re feeling sick.” She said in sorry.

 

Kyuhyun gulped in nervousness. Well, he wasn’t sick before, he just made himself sick. “No, it’s okay. You have to attend your classes after all.”

 

“Can you sit down? I cooked you some porridge. You must have eaten anything yet.” She said and helped Kyuhyun get into sitting position.

 

Minjee scoped the porridge, blew it before give it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun ate it happily. Now his wish been fulfilled and all his hard work totally paid.

 

“Now, let’s drink your medicine.” she said and places the medicine on the table.

 

Kyuhyun turned his back to Minjee. He dislikes medicine; especially antibiotic.

 

“Kyuhyun… what’s wrong?” she asked.

 

“I don’t want to eat that.” he said still have his back on her.

 

“You don’t like this?” she said and lifted up the medicine to his face. Kyuhyun went to other direction when he saw the medicine.

 

“I hate those.” He said still sulking.

 

“Aigoo… what to do? Our Kyuhyunnie won’t get better if he didn’t want to drink his medicine.” she said in baby-like tone. “What to do? What to do?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at her baby-like tone. He turned back to her to look at her full appearance.

 

“Still don’t want to drink your medicine?” Minjee said with pouted.

 

Kyuhyun is still shocking his head. “It’s bitter.” He pouted.

 

“No, it’s not. Come on, Kyuhyun… for me.” Minjee said and blinked her eyes for several times.

 

“Fine. Just because you asked for it.” He said and finally gives in. Minjee gave the medicine and he drank it reluctantly.

 

After makes sure that the medicine went down to his throat, Kyuhyun waved his hand towards Minjee quickly, asking her to lean closer.

 

“What’s wrong?” she leaned in.

 

Kyuhyun captured her lips with him. Minjee was shocked but still she replied the kiss.

 

“Now, it tastes better.” he said after retreat from the kiss.

 

“Are you trying to transfer the virus to me, Kyuhyun?” she asked playfully.

 

Kyuhyun was in panic. He didn’t thought about that when he leaned and kissed Minjee. “No… I… forgot…”

 

Minjee hushed him with another kiss. “I’m just joking, you pabo… I love you!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes burst opened. He’s just awake from his sleep. He just realized that he was in his room. He dreamt of Minjee. Dreaming about how he wanted so hard to get her attention; even though it’s mean he had to sacrifice his health at that day. “I love you too.” He said wearily; to no one. “I’ll live this way, Minjee. I’ll always live with your memories; our memories.” He said before drifting back to sleep.

 

Is it passing away?
Is our love
A heartbreaking memory?
You are turning back
Is even tear not enough
To hold you back?

My Love~ I love you, I love you
Are you listening?
My Love~ Please don’t forget
Please don’t erase
our love

Are my tears
Visible to you?
I long for you the whole day
even the kiss
that made my heart beat faster
Seems to be memory now

Every day I love in longing
I live by longing
but where are you?
I’m so sorry
I’m sorry because I can’t forget you
My Love~ please come back
don’t leave
my side please

 

  • SNSD Taeyeon – I love You

 

~~~

 

“I was really shocked of what has happened before.” Sungmin said when they have group meeting; without Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk of course.

 

“I never thought that Kyuhyun and Minjee shi… and now Eunhyuk hyung too…” Ryeowook said in worried.

 

“But did Minjee shi really do that? I mean… toying with Kyuhyun’s heart? We all knew her as a good girl.” Siwon added.

 

“There must be misunderstanding.” Donghae said. “Minjee shi is a nice girl. There’s no way she will do that.” Donghae assured.

 

“But… Kyuhyun…”Shindong said in worry. “He’s really broken. And I don’t think Eunhyuk will be fine after this. After he had witnessed Kyuhyun’s rage.”

 

“I wanted to ask Minjee, but I think it will be rude to interfere between their personal matters.” Leeteuk finally said after long silence.

 

“To tell the truth, hyung…” Yesung suddenly said. “I think I have seen Minjee shi before.” Everyone attention now is towards Yesung. “I’m not sure where, but I’m sure I have seen her somewhere. The first moment Manager Kim introduced her to us, I have the feeling, hyung. It just… I can’t recall where I have seen her before.”

 

Everyone sighed.

 

~~~

 

Super Junior had just finished their meeting with the manager about their schedule. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun still didn’t talk with each other, because even though Kyuhyun was drunk yesterday, he still remembered what he has said and did.

 

They finally went out from the meeting room. They instantly met Minjee who waited outside the room.

 

“Ah, you’re here!” Manager Kim said. Minjee just bowed to all of them.

 

“Oh, so this is the new stylist? Not bad.” Manager Kang said. “Hmm… have I met you before? You seem familiar to me.” Minjee just smiled awkwardly, biting her lower lips.

 

“Yah… have Eunhyuk and Leeteuk’s virus went to you? Are you trying to seducing my girl?” Manager Kim joked.

 

“Aish... Is that so, Minjee shi? Let’s meet other times because I’m busy right now.” Manager Kang said and walked away.

 

No one has realized Minjee was biting her lower lips till it bleed; except for Kyuhyun. Because Kyuhyun will always have his eyes on her every times she was around. Kyuhyun just about to approached her and make her stop what she was doing when Manager Kim turned his view to her.

 

“Yah, don’t do that.” Manager Kim said in panic and pulled down her chin to avoid her from biting her lower lips. “Boys, did you have tissue?”

 

“Ah, yes. I have.” Donghae said and handed out a clean tissue.

 

“Did someone tense you up?” Manager Kim asked while wiping the blood from her lips. “You always have the habit to bit your lips whenever you’re around people you’re not comfortable with.” Manager Kim asked worriedly.

 

Minjee just gave him fainted smile. “You said you have something to ask me.” She said and took away the tissue from Manager Kim’s hand.

 

“Ah… that’s… Let’s grab something to eat first. Boys, do you want to join?” Manager Kim asked Super Junior.

 

They turned to each other. Minjee was there, so they don’t know what to do.

 

“I will.” Kyuhyun stepped in front. He will do whatever he can to just stay beside Minjee; even though the latter keep refusing her.

 

“Then, I will join too, hyung.” Eunhyuk said; didn’t want to give up.

 

The rest of the members looked at each other; feeling the tense that started to build up between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. “Then all of us will join you too hyung.” 

~~~