Chapter 9

Reset the Heartquake of Coagulation

 “Hey.” A cold hand touching her right cheek woke her up from her slumber. “Did you wait too long?”

She shook her head. “I’m sorry I fall asleep.” She eyed the group at the front, far away from where she was located at. “Are you all done?” she asked the latter sweetly. 

 The latter nodded. “Do you want to go back home?” he asked. Before she could answer him, some yelling cut their conversation.

“Manager hyung!” Donghae called for him. “We all want to grab some dinner. Wanna join?”

“Go, oppa. You should spend more times with them.” She said.

“How about you?” he asked worriedly.  

“I can manage to go back by myself.” She said and started stretching herself. “Seem likes a walk would make me feel better.” she said sweetly.

“I can send you home first.” He said.

She shook her head. “No worry. I will be perfectly fine.” She assured. “I will call you once I’m home, okay?” she said and pecked his cheek. “Have fun, oppa.”

She said and retreats from the crowd, not being aware by the group that keep whining how tired them were after the performance. The latter send her by his gaze and just sighed.

~~~

She let go her tied hair, letting it being blew by the wind. She was humming songs, keeping her accompanied through her journey went back home.

A horn yanked from behind makes her startled and turned to her back. A black van with high light was hurting her eyes at the moment.

A man comes out from the van.

“How come you still haven’t reach home yet?” the man said.

The girl chuckled. “I told you I was gonna take a walk.”

“Come on, hop in. I’ll send you together with them.” The man said and pulled her hand.

But she pulled back. “Is… is your boys inside the van?” she asked.

The man nodded. “We just finished dinner.”

“Can I…” she hesitated. “Can I just this once not going with you, oppa?”

The man eyed her suspiciously.

“Well… you know… recently I keep clinging to you, so I don’t want them to… you know…” she said stuttering.

“What’s wrong? They were nice. They would love your companies.” The man assured. “Jungsoo…” he called the leader.

“Minjee is tagging along with us, would you mind?” he asked the leader.

“Sure, hyung. We don’t mind.” Leeteuk answered.

The girl just sighed when he pulled her hand and headed to the van. He opened the door’s van for her.

“Since the co-driver seat full with stuffs, you sit here with them, okay?” he suggested. The girl just nodded.

Kyuhyun’s eyes shining when he saw Minjee outside their van. He quickly makes space for her, since the other seat occupied already.

Minjee sighed. He was the person she last wanted to be with at the moment. She netherless took the seat next to him.

All eyes were at the couple. They will quickly break the gaze once Minjee’s eyes settled at them. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun with goofy smiled on his face; just keep looking at her without blinking.

“You make me uncomfortable, Kyuhyun shi.” She said, without even looking at him.

Kyuhyun startled when her cold voice reach his ears, but he endure it. “Ah, sorry.” He said and tried to fix his gaze straight.

But it was helpless, because seconds later his eyes will wander back to her.

She sighed. “What is it?” she asked.

“Huh?” Kyuhyun was dumbfounded.

“What do you want from me?” she asked.

“No… nothing.” He said.

“Then stop staring.” She said, firmly.

Kyuhyun’s head hung low the moment she warned him. His other hyungs just can look at him, sympathy.

Kyuhyun suddenly smiled. “But Minjee ah.” He said. “You were very pretty when you let go your hair likes this. Just like before.”

Minjee quickly took out her hair band and tied back her hair. Kyuhyun was disappointed with her action, but second later smiling softly when he saw the red tinted colour on her face.

Kyuhyun smiled looking at how Minjee was fighting keeping her eyes open. Kyuhyun remember that this girl never could keep herself awake every times she was inside moving vehicle. She will instantly fall asleep, which Kyuhyun always found very cute.

 Minjee’s eyes decided she couldn’t take it anymore when she unconsciously fallen sleep. Kyuhyun smiled and grabbed her head softly, so that she leaned to him. All the other hyungs already have fallen asleep, so Kyuhyun free to do anything to her.

He hummed when he felt the girl shifted in her sleep. He keep humming softly for her, intertwined his hand with her. Kyuhyun slowly drifted to sleep, listening to Minjee’s heart beat as his lullaby. But what Kyuhyun didn’t know was, Hyukjae was awake and looking at them at that moment.

~~~

“I am sorry. I am very very sorry, Minjee ah.” Manager Kim said to her. Minjee just sighed. She was speechless.

Once they were at Super Junior dorm, when Manager Kim wanted to bring her back to her house, the car broke down. It was late at night, and being the most protective person towards Minjee, Manager Kim stopped her from calling taxi, because it was dangerous to let a girl alone in the taxi. So, Minjee had no other choice than stayed at Super Junior dorm. And she needed to stay at Kyuhyun’s dorm, since the other dorm was occupied already. 

Minjee sighed for nth time. She didn’t mad at Manager Kim, just… fate really liked to play her. And now she was stuck in the house with Kyuhyun, and his other hyungs. And Manager Kim was actually staying at another dorm. If he was here, maybe she would feel less awkward.

Sungmin offered her his room, being gentleman as he always been, but Minjee had to reject his offer. Why? Because Sungmin is Kyuhyun’s roommate, and she couldn’t took risk. Ryeowook suggest her to sleep in his room, and once again Minjee had to decline. Why? Because she never comfortable again Yesung’s shi stare to her.