Way of Breaking Up...

Reset the Heartquake of Coagulation

 

05.

“Fine! Let it be that way.” It was their first fight. All because of Minjee was jealous of Kyuhyun and SNSD maknae; Seohyun, intimacy.

“I told you it was not something like that.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Oh, if only you can see the way you’re looking at her on the stage, Kyuhyun. You’re obviously in love with her.” She bickered.

Kyuhyun chuckled. He knew she was jealous and he decided to more. “That because it was a love song. As a singer, I must show fans the emotions.”

Minjee rolled her eyes and took her hand bag from Kyuhyun’s hand. He has snatched it from her before when she was abruptly making her escape from the SM Town concert.

“Ouch… someone is jealous.” Kyuhyun teased. Minjee just snapped back at Kyuhyun, storming her way out and waiting for a taxi. Kyuhyun was panicked when he saw the lover of his life already went outside the hall. He didn’t expect this.

The moment he was about to chased her, his hyungs called for him.

“Yah, Kyu. Come on. We can’t be late. Or else manager hyung will get angry. Kyuhyun had to settle down from chasing her because he did not want any Super Junior members knew about his relationship. He is not ready for it.

Changmin, who happened to be with his hyungs, secretly mouthing to him. “What has happened?”

“She’s sulking…” he mouthed back.

~~~

“Stupid, Kyuhyun.” She stormed in her house and threw her handbag to the couch. She went to the fridge, drinking a bottle of mineral water. She needed it to calm her anger.

She went back to the main room and switch on her laptop. She needed to finish her work. She opened Chrome and instantly a Google site showed up.

She lazily key in Kyuhyun’s name, wanted to look for his new pictures, but what showed up first at the search engine was Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

She was curious and clicked the title. To her disappointment, it was a video of Kyuhyun and Seohyun performing at the SM concert before. It was a fancam, so she could see it more clearly. She felt like wanted to tears as she watched their performance.

As a woman, she couldn’t deny that Seohyun is pretty, and she had brain too. Seohyun was the best girlfriend a boy could ask, compare to her. She closed her laptop once the performance finished, didn’t have heart to finish her work anymore.

She lied down on the couch, but she couldn’t shut her eyes. Every time she did, the image Kyuhyun and Seohyun holding hands floated at her mind. She felt her cheeks wet, and she didn’t even tried to wiped away her tears.

=== Kyuhyun POV ===

I inserted the key and turned it clockwise, hoping that the locked door will unlock. I was glad when I heard a clicked sound made by the knob. I turned the knob slowly and went inside the house. The room was pitch dark. I adjusted my eyes to the darkness. My eyes roaming the entire house, the windows were left opened. My eyes caught a sleeping figure on the couch, rounding her body into a ball, trying to fighting the coldness.

“You should sleep on your room.” I whispered slowly and closed the windows pane. I observed her from head to toes, seems like she was taken by tiredness, as I see that her clothes remained the same.

I lifted her, carried her in bridal style and went to her room. I laid her comfortably on her own bed, throwing away her jacket, leaving her with her top. I smiled when I saw her snuggled closer to pillow. I was about to covered her with her blanket, when accidentally, I let out a small cough. It did catch her attention as she opened her eyes abruptly.

Her eyes blinked several times, looking at me. I was still stiff in the position; hovering her. She was about to scream when my hand went faster and cupped .

“No, no. It wasn’t anything like you’re thinking.” I assured her. Her eyes still widened, and I saw she had difficult to breath; as I was cupping along with her nose. “I will let you go, but promised you won’t scream.” She nodded understanding.

I let her go, but instantly was welcoming by a pillow attack. She attacked me with the pillow she has. Though it doesn’t hurt, it annoyed me. I caught her wrist to stop her.

“Yah! Stop it.” I said.

“Why are you here? Who gave you permission to enter my house? What are you trying to do to me?” She said and her eyes went to her body when suddenly she felt cold. She realized that her jacket were no longer with her, as she just wearing a top. She quickly pulled the blanket and covered her body.

I let out small chuckled to her reaction. “I didn’t do anything. Why? Are you disappointed?” she just about to smacked me with the pillow again when I decided to kiss her to calm her. I pulled away from the kiss when I felt that she was better. “You know… I did have hard times enduring you.” I said and snuggled closer to her; seductively.

“Get off, Cho Kyuhyun.” She said and pushed me away. “Do I need to remind you that we are still in not good term?” she hardened her tone.

“Is this still about SeoHyun?” I let out small chuckled. “I did say that I have nothing in relation to her. She is just my label mates and my junior. That’s all.” I explained and intertwined our fingers. “Because if I have something to do with her, do you think I will sneaked out from dorm, trying to coaxing my sulking jealous girlfriend here?”

“Shouldn’t you suppose to be at your dorm?” she asked.

“I said to hyung that I’m going to sleep at Changmin. And they allowed me.” I explained and caressing her hair. Oh how much I miss her.

“Yeah… Changmin.” She said mocking me. “Since when did I become Changmin?”

Kyuhyun explained no further as he attacked the girl beneath him with kiss.

I want to erase all of my insufficient former self

It seems like someone like me

Has nothing to give you

The side of me that I keep hidden

The one that wants you, my sincerity

Not even once I was able

To show it to you

 

Just once, look at me

It seems you’re still not standing too far away

 

Do you still remember?

Do you believe that it’s only you for me?

Do you know how long?

You can keep me by your side

In this large world, there is only one person

I only want you

Did you know this about me?

 

Before the seasons roll by, before the time even fades away

I try to convey my heart to you

But it’s too late

 

I hesitate and stop, and then you’re crushed

If you’re still there

I’m an idiot, forgive me

 

A little bit (a little bit)

Walk a little further (walk a little further)

And then I’ll be there

It’s only me

The night I wanted to cry goes by

And in my forgotten dream

 

My wandering self

You hold tight in your arm

And I won’t stray anymore

  • Kyuhyun and Yesung: Your Eyes

“I’m back!!” Eunhyuk shouted and being welcomed by Ryeowook.

“Where are you from?” Donghae asked as soon as he saw Eunhyuk walking inside. He just finished his schedule. So does the others.

Eunhyuk just smiled back. He was damn tired and he planned to rest at his room. “I’ll be at my room.”

“That’s weird. He has never ever not answering at my question.” Donghae said to the eternal maknae.

“Maybe he just tired hyung.” Ryeowook bluntly said and continued watched the tv. Only he, Donghae, Sungmin and Yesung was at the main room, while the other was inside their room doing their stuffs.

=== Eunhyuk’s flashback ===

“Why did you do that, Minjee? Why did you hurt him?” I asked.

“I have told you the answer yesterday.” she simply replied, not fidgeting from her position a bit. She sounded so confident.

“LIAR!” I almost shouted at her but she’s still calm.

“It’s all up to you, Eunhyuk shi. I don’t have the right to convinced you anymore.”

“You can’t convince me.” she looked at me. “Because… if you really did that for money, you won’t leave from the dorm with tears before.”

She hesitated at first. “It because…” she tried to look for an answer. I knew she can’t. “It is because I’m afraid that he will send that picture to your manager. I might get fired.” She said back.

I shook my head. I was in total lost. She had won over me. But still… still I won’t believe her. I knew she was lying. I just can feel it.

My eyes roaming the apartment, when it landed on a picture near the tv set. I went nearer, and took the picture close to me. “Who is he?”

She titled her head and looking to the picture I’m holding. She let out a smile. “He was my brother.”

 “Where’s he?” I asked.

She just stayed silent and stared at the picture. She must don’t want to talk about that and I ask no futher.

We went chatting but mostly about me. I excused myself when I realized I have been there for too long. She sent me to the front door. I need to do something; I thought.

“You know…” I said. “Different kisses mean different things. Kiss on the hand means it’s the regret of parting.” She titled her head at me on confusion.

I leaned forward and my lips ended at her forehead. She looked so shocked. “A kiss on forehead instills faith and trust. I trust you will tell me everything one day. What has happened between you and Kyuhyun; to be precisely.”

She lowered her head. I planted a kiss at her once again; this time on her nose. “A kiss on the nose means he has fallen to you. And yes, I have fallen to you.” I said slowly, but I doubt she heard it because she still have her head lowed, thinking of Kyuhyun; probably.

“And what a kiss on nose mean?” she asked and I’m sure she didn’t heard me before. I just smiled at her.

“I’m going home. Take care of yourself.” I said and went away to my dorm.

===

It was late at night when suddenly someone knocked the door harshly; trying to open it. Those guys who at the main room gasped in scared; worrying if someone crazy was about to invaded their house.

Yesung pushed Sungmin to open the door; make Sungmin eyed him angrily. “What? You have martial art skill. Nothing will happen to you.” He stated hiding behind Donghae.

Sungmin just gave him disgusted look and went to the door. He was about to opened the door when he was been shocked by another punched. He jumped in surprise. The other members have gathered at the main room, because of the noise, including Eunhyuk.

“Hyungs!! Open it!” Sungmin quickly opened the door when he recognized the voice. He was about to scolded the maknae because freaking their life out when the maknae showing his sly smiled.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun said and put his hands on Sungmin’s shoulder. “Why are you sooooooo late to open the door? I was cold outside, you know?” he said waving left and right.

“Geez, Kyuhyun. You smell stink! Are you drunk?” Sungmin said closing the door.

“No… hehehe… I just got little tipsy.” He said; couldn’t walk straight.

“Kyuhyun!” Siwon caught him when he was about to fall. “What has happen to you? Why are you this drunk?” he questioned.

“How much did you actually drink, Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked as the leader. The others were worried to saw Kyuhyun’s condition.

Kyuhyun was the heaviest drinker among them. He won’t get drunk easily. Something must have happened to him that he was in this state right now.

“She’s a liar, hyungs.” Kyuhyun said to the others. “She said she only loves me.” Kyuhyun swayed his hand to the air. “She said only me… only me…” Kyuhyun started to sobbed. “It was actually for money…”

Rather than angry seeing Kyuhyun come back home in drunk state, they pity him. The truth about his girlfriend must have upset him.

“When… when I wanted to take revenge… to make her feel bad… to pay what she had done to me… why is my heart arching, hyungs?” he said and started to hit his chest. “Why hyungs? Why?” he asked them.

But none of them could answer him.

“I did have told her, hyungs…” he said in sobbed. “I did have told her I won’t mind our past. I won’t breathe a word… I will stayed silent… if she come back to me again.” his vision was blurry because of tears. “I’ll forget our pass… so that she can come back to me…” he wiped his tears to looked at his hyungs. “So… why? Why she still hasn’t come back to me? Why she still give me the disgusted look on me? Why, hyungs? Why?” 

Leeteuk just can pat his shoulder; ensured him that they were at his side. Eunhyuk just stayed in silence. He sure did not expect Kyuhyun to be broken this much. Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his eyes to see their usual evil and mischievous maknae to be this fragile; like a glass that can be broken at anytime.

“Did she want to see me die, hyungs? Only that she will come back to me? To love me again? Is that the only solution, hyungs?” Kyuhyun pushed Leeteuk and rushed to the kitchen; searching for a knife.

His hyungs gasped in surprised when Kyuhyun got held a knife on his hand. 

He was holding the knife; tracing it to his chest. “If I did this, she will come back to me, hyungs?”

“Kyuhyun… calm down.” Leeteuk screamed.

“No, Leeteuk hyung. Only if I did this, she will come back.” Kyuhyun was about to pushed the knife further when Yesung interrupted him.

“Kyuhyun, if you die, how is she going to go back to you?” Yesung said makes Kyuhyun paused a moment.

“If she was at my side, I’ll stay alive.” He said in smiled.

“He has gone insane.” Siwon whispered. “Sungmin hyung… we must stop him.” Sungmin nodded and they both went confront Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was shocked; and he didn’t have good reflex as Sungmin and Siwon; so they got held him tightly.

“Hyung, let me go.” He struggled himself.

“If we let you go, who know what you might do later.” Siwon said.

“Kyuhyun…” Eunhyuk squatted down and held his shoulder. “Get hold of yourself. Do you think she will be happy if you do this?”

Kyuhyun pushed Eunhyuk’s hand from his shoulder. “YOU’RE TRAITOR, HYUNG! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME!” He shouted angrily.

Eunhyuk flinched back at his sudden comment. The other members went confused.

 “Hyukkie… what is this all about?” Donghae asked his best friend for life.

Eunhyuk just shook his head, he himself didn’t understand Kyuhyun’s mean.

Kyuhyun pushed Eunhyuk till the latter fall on his . “DON’T ACT INNOCENT, HYUNG! YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW THAT YOU KISS HER?” his tones getting higher and louder.

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his ears. He knew instantly that Kyuhyun had seen what he had done to Minjee today. It means he had gone to Minjee’s house.

“HOW DARE YOU KISS HER FOREHEAD, HYUNG? HOW DARE YOU KISS MINJEE??” He exclaimed.

Everyone gasped in surprise.

“Minjee… you mean Kim Minjee? Our stylist?” Shindong said after being muted for the whole time. Eunhyuk gulped his saliva. The rest of the members to know the thing that had happened between her and Kyuhyun were the last thing he wished to happen.