He and She

Postman

 

“yah, kikwang!” a voice of a man called him making both of them to look at the owner of the voice, stopping their movement.

“Jeon Hyosung?” he said seeing the face of the girl in front of kikwang.

That incident is still fresh in hyosung’s mind. She can’t stop thinking about it even though it’s been a few weeks already. Her hand clutched tightly on her phone waiting for a text from kikwang.

 

Back at Beast’s dorm

“really? What were you thinking? Let me tell you, you weren’t thinking at all.” Doojun burst up in anger walking back and forth at the guilty kikwang sitting at the couch hugging a fluffy heart shaped pillow.

“there was no one and I’m sure no one saw us.” Kikwang tried to defend himself.

“no one saw you, pfft…I saw you! What’s going on between you and Hyosung?” the angry leader crossed his arms at his chest, raising an eyebrow looking directly at him.

“fine…I’ve been dating Hyosung for a while now.” He gotta admit it after doojun keep nagging for the past 5 days.

“you what?!” the leader screams inside the house waking up the maknae.

“what happen?” dongwoon rubs his eyes and asked doojun.

“er…ah…we’re practicing lines…” doojun waver but the maknae buys it and back to bed.

“so?” doojun back to serious.

“you know that the Secret’s girls have no phone right? I send…yoseob to be my postman. That’s how we started to date.” He stares at doojun with his pure innocent eyes.

Doojun rubs his face with his palm and slams on the couch next to kikwang.

“why can’t you tell us all? We never had secrets before.” The angry leader mode turns into a loving brother mode.

“I would…but remember you said that you like ‘that hyo girl’? I don’t want you to feel bad.”

“that hyo girl is not Hyosung.” Doojun smiles reassured.

“she’s not?” kikwang raised his eyebrows.

“she’s not. I’m just messing around with you cuz I know you like her but I don’t know you would go this far.” Doojun chuckles at both of them.

“don’t tell manager hyung or CEO hyung.” he pleaded his hyung to keep the secret.

“cross my heart and don’t let the media catch you but…what happen to this guy?” Doojun pointed at lifeless yoseob who’s lying at the couch upside down holding a can of coke.

“I don’t know…he keep saying ‘don’t go’ and ‘reply me’ everyday.” he stares at yoseob along with doojun like both of them are watching tv.

“kiseob is not real?” doojun asked again

“nope.”

“bummer.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

After receiving a text from kikwang, Hyosung looks more relax and continue with their schedule. They are getting busy now preparing for their new comeback. Even though the leader is relax after that incident, not to the rapper. Her head is always in the cloud and she got scold a few times for not doing her best.

“zinger, are you okay?” their CEO asked at the spacing brown haired girl.

“huh? I’m okay.” She forces a smile.

“you’re not focus lately. Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked again and zinger nodded.

“I’m okay oppa.”

“well then…do you need anything?” he looks at her.

“nothing…but…” she trailed

 

WhitePrince90: hey…

WhitePrince90: are you there?

WhitePrince90: have you considered?

WhitePrince90: I guess it’s a no right?

WhitePrince90: I’m sorry for bothering you…

WhitePrince90: hey! Guess what? I can’t stop thinking about you.                           

WhitePrince90: I should stop doing this. = =

WhitePrince90: reply me~ reply me~ > <                                                                  

WhitePrince90: gotta go… hope to see you reply me. :)     

                                      

Zinger sighs looking at the conversation send by yoseob. She puts her fingers on the keyboard thinking of something to type back to him even though she knew he isn’t online.

LittleZJ90: hey yoseob…sorry I didn’t on9 for a while cuz I started to get busy. Thanks for the necklace and the letter you gave the other day. I love it so much. I don’t know abt you, but I can’t sleep, eat or think properly ever since that day. I regret it so much how I walk away just like that and never contacted you. I’ve been thinking about you. Every second, every minute, every hour of each day, only you filled my thought. I just wanna reply to you, I like you too.

LittleZJ90: okay, I love you.

 

After the last dot, hana sign out and thank her CEO for letting her to use the computer.

“are you going back to the dorm now? It’s getting late.” her CEO asked looking at the clock that shows ’11.05p.m’

“I’m gonna practice some more. Need to cover up the flaws I’ve been made.” She smiles meekly and walks out from the room leaving a face of concern on her CEO.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

There, inside Secret’s practice room, Zinger is putting her one show performance in front of the mirror. She tries hard to keep up with the new choreography and the new song. No matter how hard she tries, the choreography is getting to her body but not her mind. Her mind is filled with yoseob.

“1,2,3,4…” she said remembering her steps.

It’s been an hour she struggles in front of the mirror, sweats falls down from her head and the practice room’s door flung open with a loud bang shocking her. What’s more shocking is the person that flung the door.

“yo…seob.” She panted looking at yoseob through the mirror standing at the door panting along. She knew he’s been running to get here.

“you know…it’s hard to keep myself alive when I can’t see you.” He walks forward towards her step by step.

Her heartbeat rises up instantly seeing the figure in front of her. Is she delusional? Anything could happen when she’s not in her state of mind. She reached her hands to his face and…

“ouchhh! Yah! Jung Hana! Stop pinching my cheeks!” yoseob screams while flailing his hands

“it’s really you.” She almost cried seeing the man she’s been thinking in front of her.

Yoseob hugs her closer.

“yes, it’s me. I ran up here as soon as I read your reply.” He smiles with shades of red on his cheeks.

“how did you find me?”

“I asked someone…”

 

Few minutes ago…

“tell me where the heck is zinger?!!!” yoseob grabs yongguk’s collar and shakes the tall man with all his might.

“in the~ practice room~” yongguk’s voice made a wavering sound due to the shakes.

“where is the practice room?!!” he yells again

“yah! You’ve been there before. On the 3rd floor.” Yongguk shakes yoseob back.

“thanks…and you seen or heard nothing from me.” with that, he ran off leaving the tall man gape in confusion.

Back to now…

 

“who?” hana asked

“err…not important. Anyway, would you ahh…umm…uhh…” he started to stutters and lost for words.

“yes. I would be honoured to be your girlfriend.” She answered him without knowing the rest of his question.

“I was thinking of a late dinner but girlfriend is nice too.” he chortles making the brown haired girl to blush in embarrassment.

“I hate you.” She pushes yoseob.

“I’m kidding…you’re so cute.” He laughs and hugs her again.

“I’m hungry too…”

“let’s eat deokbukki.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“what should I do for kikwang’s birthday?!!” Hyosung screams between her pillows knowing that his birthday is coming close.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hey yo wasupp! i get the pair together and now what should i do for kikwang's birthday? should i do it here or at Hyokwang & the baby? i promise the next chapter will be more hyokwang...(please don't kill me) 

Thanks for always supporting me with comments and subbing. ^^ Love ya ALL!