Postman

Postman

It’s been a week since Hyosung’s phone keeps on vibrating every 5 minutes. The couple first fight. It wasn’t intended and it was work but somehow Hyosung couldn’t comprehend the situation. The vibrating sound started to annoys the others.

Jieun groans, “Unnie, please…pick up the phone.”

“Not until I feel like I want to,” she pouted, stuffing more rice inside .

“Breaking news.” Sunhwa suddenly said, straight up her body and pretending to be an announcer.

Hana and Jieun started to laugh already.

“A fluffy heart pink tornado just burst in into TS Entertainment. It seems like the tornado was created from jealousy. The sweet air of love just got harsh and it turned into a tornado.” Sunhwa calmly said like a real announcer.

Hyosung glared at the calm girl while the other two has started to roll on the floor from laughing to hard.

“A reminder to all TSE people, stay away from Jeon Hyosung. That’s all for now.” She bows at them and ended the news.

“That was great!” Hana laughs and Jieun just died from laughing.

It was funny but not to one person, Hyosung. She glared at them, fuming in anger.

“Not funny.” She said, standing up and walk away from the practice room.

“Unnie…” they called but Hyosung keeps on walking.

She is really angry or the exact word, jealous. Kikwang was in a mini drama and at first, she was ecstatic when Kikwang tells her that he got the part. Guess that was not really excited when she saw the drama. The kiss scene looks natural. That scene alone already set fire inside her but not until she reads an article stating that Kikwang doesn’t require any NG for the kissing scene. She was angry for the past few days but it’s not his fault.

“Hyosung ah…” said Hana approaching her who standing alone at the walking rail.

She didn’t answer yet just looking at Hana with a sad gaze.

“I know you’re jealous of that kissing scene but don’t you think he did a great job there?” Hana tries to persuade her, patting her back to calm her.

“He does and that what makes me angry. The kiss looks too real like they way he kiss me before.” She sighs and stares at the sky.

“Maybe he was thinking about you and this is a professional work. You should know the risk of dating him in the first place. There would be lots of women around him since they think that he is single.” Said Hana and Hyosung sigh in defeated.

“Yeah…you’re right. He’s jealous enough when I modelled for Yes.” Said Hyosung grinning.

“You are so mean…” Hana chuckles

“What are you guys doing here? Back to the practice room, I have good news.” Said a man they call as manager oppa.

The two of them followed their manager back to the practice room. Sunhwa and Jieun are laughing because of Sunhwa silly jokes when they reached the practice room. Hana and Hyosung take a seat beside them and the four of them look at their manager.

“I have good news for all of you.” Their manager said.

“What is it?” asked Jieun starting to get excited.

“We decided to – “ he paused.

The girls wonder why he pauses and started to look around the practice room. Distinctly, there’s a sound that is quite familiar with Hyosung and Hana. It’s a vibrating sound.

“Damn…” both of them mouthed at each other and their manager is walking towards the phone.

Luckily, it stops vibrating. Just when Hyosung about to sigh in relieve, her phone vibrates again. She could feel like her heart is about to fall to her knees. Seconds later, the little black phone is in the manager’s hand.

“Whose phone is this?” he asked in a slightly pissed tone.

All of them keep silent. Their manager is losing patience. He pressed the answer button and put the phone at his ear. They swear they could hear their heartbeat beats vigorously.

“Lee Kikwang?” the manager said.

That’s it. That was the last time Hyosung has ever seen her phone. As soon as the manager hung up, he started to yell and scolds Hyosung. Turns out the company and the manager are giving their phone back but it had to be suspended another few months before they could see their phones again.

“Great job, Hyosung unnie,” said Sunhwa cynically.

“I thought I can have a late night conversation with Yongguk, but now,” said Jieun sighing.

“You can go and meet him anytime,” said Hana glaring at the girl.

“I’m sorry,” Hyosung said and lie flat on her back.

“It’s Kikwang’s fault anyway,” Hana retorts with a chuckles.

“Yeah, he’s the one been calling a thousand times,” joined Sunhwa in the teasing.

“What are you going to do now?” asked Jieun as Hyosung is staring into space.

 


 

It’s been two weeks since Hyosung’s phone got confiscate by their manager but it doesn’t shake her and Kikwang’s relationship.

He arrived at the big building with a smile. He greets the people in the building and walks to a room holding a big blue bag with him.

 

[B.A.P’s Practice Room]

 

“Hey guys,” he greets.

“Oh! Yang Yo!” smiled Yongguk happily.

“Hyung!” the other BAP shouted happily.

“I brought cookies. A- Pink girls cooked it last night,” said Yoseob giving them a box of cookies.

“Sweet…” said Zelo and takes a bite.

“This is awesome,” said Yongjae and Daehyun, stuffing more cookies inside their mouth.

 “Off to see Hana now?” asked Yongguk who definitely knows his real intention of coming to TSE.

Yoseob chuckles shyly. “Yeah, she’s waiting at the rooftop.”

“I guess that bag is for her huh?” Yongguk pointed at a big blue bag.

“It’s a puppy,” he said and stands up.

“So cute, she’ll likes it,” Yongguk smiles.

“Oh yeah, here’s a letter to Jung Daehyun from Jung Eunji,” he shows a white coloured envelope to Daehyun.

The Busan boy almost chokes on his cookies looking at the letter. The other members couldn’t help but to tease the boy who started to turn red.

“Eun-Eunji?” Daehyun asked for clarification as he took the letter from Yoseob’s hand.

“Daehyun got a girlfriend. Daehyun got a girlfriend,” tease Yongjae and Jongup happily.

“See you later,” Yoseob waves at Yongguk and to the chaotic scene behind Yongguk.

Daehyun is chasing Yongjae and Jongup while Zelo is eating cookies happily and Himchan is stuffing more cookies inside Zelo’s mouth.

He walks to the rooftop and there she is, standing at the corner under the sunshine. She looks really bright with her brown walnut hair and pale skin. She’s just beautiful. He takes a minute to appreciate the beautiful creature in front of him. She spun around realise his present.

“How long have you’ve been standing there?” she asked as she comes closer to him with a smile and a small skip.

“Not long, but enough to watch you from far,” he said and intertwined their fingers together.

She chuckles. “Where’s kikwang’s letter? Hyosung has been ecstatic for his letter.”

“Here,” Yoseob gave Hana an envelope. “Where’s my kiss?” he asked while putting out his cheek.

“Eeish…” she shoves away his cheek leaving her face in bright red.

“Oh, I have a present for you,” he said taking the blue bag.

Hana blinks her eyes in wonder, anticipating the gift from Yoseob.

“Ta-dah!” he took out a puppy out from the bag.

“Omg! It’s so cute!” she exclaims happily and took the puppy from his hands.

“It’s for you,” he smiles happily as both of them the puppy.

“I love it. What should we call her?” she asked as the puppy her face.

“I don’t know. It’s yours.”

“I’ll call her A-Yo. Because of you,” she chuckles and pretending to play with the puppy to hide her red cheeks.

“That ‘Yo’ is my name right? Right?” he happily asked and jumps, hugging her tiny waist.

“What are you talking about?” she pushed his hands away but he only grabs it tighter.

“I love to see your face redden. Especially when I kiss you,” he softly said leaning closer to her face.

Hana stunned. She couldn’t do anything at this moment. His face is too close to hers. If he’s going to kiss her, so be it. She closes her eyes knowing what is coming next.

“Hyung, I don’t think Kikwang hyung likes me,” Daehyun said appearing suddenly with the letter Yoseob wrongly gave.

Yoseob and Hana stop their movement with their lips few cm away. Daehyun looks at them and smiles meaningfully.

“Wh-what?” asked Hana backed away from Yoseob.

“Does Kikwang hyung likes me?” he asked showing Kikwang’s letter instead of Eunji.

Only then he realise he gave the wrong letter.

“So you’re everyone’s postman now?” she asked, laughing about the matter.

“And so are you,” he retorts back.

“Being a postman is better than receives letter,” said Daehyun and both of them laughs.

“So much better,” said Yoseob and Hana simultaneously.

 


 

To: Kikwang

I think writing letter is fun rather than text messaging. I can deliver my longing for you in each letter I wrote. I don’t think we need to follow each other on twitter or having a phone. It makes me miss you more. We’re going to Japan for 2 weeks. I hope you could email me. ^^

Love, Hyosung. <3

 

To: Hyosung

I love you. At first I thought having to write a letter is hard but I like it now. Like you said, I miss you even more. Don’t worry, I’ll email you every day. Don’t you know that we need to meet sometimes? Let’s date during idol sports day or during live broadcast. You better reply my email. Don’t make me come to Japan along with B2st members.

Xoxo, Kikwang. <3

 

“We did a great job as a postman,” said Hana proudly.

“Of course, we’re the best postman in idol world,” Yoseob replied.

“There’s another letter we need to send,” Hana said.

“To whom?”

 

To whom it may concern,

I am Jung Hana and I am Yang Yoseob. We are the postman. ^^ thank you for reading this story from chapter 1 until the end. Thank you for commenting and stay with us for this adventure. There are too much to say but I really hope you can keep supporting Kikwang and Hyosung and our author, Orangesun. Thank you so much.

Love, the cutest postmen on earth,

Hana and Yoseob (HaSeob)

 

End

 

the end. as Yoseob and Hana said, Thank you. *bows*