Oh oh...We're in Trouble.

Postman

 

************************************* 

It’s another peaceful Sunday for Beast. Junhyung has gone out somewhere, hyunseung is sitting in front of the tv playing Xbox, doojun is making breakfast and the 3 maknae are still sleeping. Nothing weird going on except for kikwang who’s sleeping with his lips curved upwards.

“honey, I’m hungry…can you hurry up?” hyunseung said, eyes glued to the game.

“don’t start something you can’t stop.” Doojun replied with a flat toned.

“you’re the one wearing apron.” The red haired guy chuckles to himself and doojun’s phone rings.

“shut up. Go wake up our sons.” Doojun ordered hyunseung and picks up his call.

Few minutes later kikwang, yoseob and dongwoon shown up with a sloppy face, messy hair and puffy eyes.

“appa cooks!” dongwoon rubs his eyes and sits at the table along with yoseob and kikwang who’s still in sleep mode.

“let’s wait for appa.” Hyunseung slaps dongwoon’s hand that already scoops the rice into his mouth.

Doojun is still talking on the phone and his facial expression is not too good. After he hung up, he returns to the table with a deep sigh.

“bad news honey?” hyunseung asked.

“no time for marriage game, seungie.” Doojun wipes his forehead and looks at kikwang.

“what have you done kikwang?” he asked kikwang and shows the half open eyes boy his phone.

“this…” kikwang’s eyes bigger in shocked and looks at yoseob.

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

Lee Kikwang celebrates his birthday with someone special?

 

The article itself is shocking to them. Hyosung and hana gasp looking at the article making sunhwa and jieun to approach them.

 “what is it?” sunhwa took the ipad from the leader. Hyosung is currently stunned.

Sunhwa and jieun read the article and look at the pictures provided. It’s a picture of kikwang smiling happily and a short brown haired girl sitting facing him on top of a roof that decorated with blue lights around the rail. Although no clear face of Hyosung, her members knew it was her.

“unnie…was the special girl.” Jieun looks at her with a disappointed face.

“this is you right?” sunhwa reconfirm and Hyosung just nod.

“this is absurd.” Jieun gave back the ipad and walk to her room.

“jieun ah…it’s not like this.” Hana runs to her.

“what is it look like unnie? You’re keeping a secret from us. Funny, our group name is Secret.” Sunhwa let out a short cynical chuckle.

“sunhwa…I’m…” with tears formed in her eyes, she trailed on her words.

………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I’ve told you to be careful!” doojun ruffles his head in despair and no one dared to touch the food even though they’re hungry.

“I…I didn’t know.” Kikwang is blurs. He doesn’t even know how to react or respond to that.

“lucky they didn’t caught her face.”

“you know who’s the girl?” hyunseung is now in his serious mode.

“he’s not dating yoseob hyung?” dongwoon said biting onto the spoon.

“no woonie. Kiseob is not real. Eat now and get ready. We’re going to meet our boss.” Doojun sighs deeper and all of them started to dig in except kikwang and yoseob.

They merely just stir the rice with their head on the space.

…………………………………………………………………

 

Hyosung is now sitting on the couch with the ipad on her hand staring into space. Thinking and wondering could fans recognise her? She refreshes the article again and looks at the comment.

‘I’m so bashing that girl! Kikwang oppa is mine!’

‘who could she be? She’s lucky.’

 ‘is that girl Hyosung from Secret?’

‘omg! My dream is coming true! It’s jeon Hyosung.’

‘it’s not Hyosung you idiot!’ 

She sighs deeper reading all the comments. Some already knew it’s her and some threaten to kill her. She looks at the picture again and her lips curved upwards remembering the sweet time they spent together the other night.

 

Flashback:

The top of a rooftop is decorated with blue lights around the rail, balloons of many colours are tied up on the corner, a table is set with foods and candles. Kikwang and Hyosung is sitting face to face laughing happily.

“since I’m already same age with you, you should call me oppa.” Kikwang playfully .

“what? I’m still few months older than you.” She tries to deny his request waving her hand disapproving.

“come on…call me oppa.” He wanted to hear her calling him like that.

Hyosung is already blush, her gums can clearly be seen can’t even look him in the eye.

“call me oppa and on your birthday I’ll call you noona.” He whines displaying a little aegyo that makes her heart flutters.

“fine…” she finally agreed. She fixes her hair and opens .

“op-oppa~” her sweet voice calls him. She covers her face with her palms feeling embarrass.

Kikwang can feel his heart beats faster and happy at the same time. He grabs her wrist, moving her palms away from her face.

“that’s so cute.” He leans forward and kisses her nose making her to stun.

Suddenly both of them are quiet looking into each other’s eyes. She looks down feeling embarrass and kikwang hold onto her chin pulling it upward to meet his gaze. Hyosung builds up her courage to look into his shinning brown hazel eyes. His expression was intense getting closer by each blink she made. Finally, his luscious lips landed on her lips. The kiss was soft, like kissing a cotton candy or ice-cream.

End of flashback.

 

“kikwang!” hyunseung slaps his cheek lightly.

Kikwang has been smiling and sniggering like an idiot all the way to the company.

“remembering the fun?” yoseob teases him.

“what fun?” junhyung popped his head between yoseob and kikwang.

“shut up! let’s go.” Doojun speaks in a serious tone.

They knocked their CEO’s door before entering. He looks calm at the table staring and scrolling the computer. The six of them don’t even dare to say a word.

“ss-ssajangnim.” Doojun bit his tongue for stuttering.

“sit down…” their CEO speaks calmly without shifted his eyes.

For 5 minutes, they are quiet looking at each other face. They never were this quiet whenever they meet their CEO. There always been playful or telling silly jokes but now, they are as quiet as a mouse.

“kikwang.” The calm man speaks making kikwang to flinch a bit.

“ye-yes.”

“who’s the girl?” their CEO asked a simple question but the hardest thing to reply.

“I…I can’t tell you.” Kikwang bit his lips trying not to say her name.

“fine…” he stands up, walking nearer to them. “I have 4 possible answer.” He paused again tapping his chin looking at the other Beast’s expression.

“A, unknown girl or fans” he looks at dongwoon’s blank face. “B, SNSD hyoyeon.” He turned to look at doojun who winced when heard the name. “C, Miss A Min.” he looks at hyunseung who squints his eyes giving the CEO i-don’t-give-a-damn look. “and D, the one I have strong feeling about…is Secret Hyosung.” He turns back to look at kikwang.

 

Yoseob’s mouth opens wide and doojun’s eyes got bigger. They could be in deep trouble if the girl’s identity got reveal especially towards Hyosung. Doojun, kikwang and yoseob stunned for a while like watching a jpg picture.

“you better tell me now or you’ll have to answer it to the reporters.” The powerful man tries to persuade kikwang, luring him to tell the truth.

“uh…” kikwang paused, dragging his voice for a while.

“or I could just tell the press any one of them. I might go with C, or B.” he slyly smiles at kikwang. “or you prefer D?”

“I’ll tell you who that girl is.” Yoseob stands up making him the centre of the room.

His action just made kikwang and doojun’s life decrease by 10 years. How his own best friend could betray him? The one he trusted the most. Didn’t he think about the consequences? Kikwang prays hard that yoseob wouldn’t tell.

“that girl that was having a romantic dinner is…” yoseob started to speak. He didn’t even take a glance at kikwang and confidently open his lips to speak.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 

hey you guys~ they got into trouble. 

oh oh, we're in trouble. lalalalala~ (i don't remember the song = =)

what do you think yoseob will say? "that's not kikwang?" puhh lease...that is not my seobbie. XD

i always wanted to try and troll my readers but i'm not good at it. = = 

comment! Subscribe! Upvote! jusaeyo~ > <

those who have done all these, you deserve a bear hug from ME! <3 Yay me! ^^