Gift, Disappointment and Chat

Postman

 

 

 

Kikwang and Hyosung love grew day by day but sending letters is not enough. Kikwang decided to give her something.

“unnie, you got a fan gift.” Jieun said holding a box towards Hyosung.

“wha…what is his name?” sunhwa said looking at the box.

“urm…ah. Kisung.” Jieun said reading the name of the sender making Hyosung and hana to look at her immediately.

“give me!” Hyosung yank the box from jieun’s hand and run into her room.

“weird…” sunhwa squinted her eyes

“welcome…” jieun sarcastically said and rolls her eyes.

Hana comes inside the room after a while to avoid more of jieun’s suspicious.

“what did kikwang gave you?” hana jumps on the bed beside Hyosung.

“it’s…a phone!” she excitedly shows hana a simple phone with kikwang’s face as the background.

“cool!” hana took the phone and started to press everything.

“I know…it’s not iphone or galaxy note or very high tech phone but still, it’s a phone and it’s from kikwang.” Hyosung smiles happily and took a small yellow note in the box.

“what does it says?” hana peered at the yellow note.

Don’t let your manager catch this phone.

Press 1 as soon as you got this and I miss you.

“press one…hurry.” Hana jumps in excitement.

Hyosung press one and it’s connecting her to ‘Shy Boy’.

“hello…” kikwang’s voice beam through the phone making both of them to jump and scream inaudible.

“ki-kikwang?” Hyosung clears and tries to sound normal.

“I see you got my gift…do you like it?” he chuckles at every word he says.

“ye-yes…why did you go through so much of buying me a phone?” she started to talk normally.

“I just miss you so much…” his sweet voice lingers around her ears making her instant blush.

“I miss you too…” she shyly said restraining herself from screaming.

“talk to you later…” kikwang said slowly trying not to break the talk but he got something to do.

“kay…bye…” she slightly pouted and kikwang hung up after another bye.

“argghhh!!”

Both of Hyosung and hana screams excitedly. Using the phone after a long time is quite exciting for them.

“so this is what it feels like to talk to your love one using phone…” Hyosung jumps on the bed.

“I don’t know why we’re so excited…over a phone.” Hana jumps along.

……………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, kikwang is fanning himself trying to make the red shades on his cheeks go away.

“hey shy boy…what’s up.” Yoseob playfully poke his cheek seeing the red shades.

“I just finished talking to Hyosung.” Kikwang shyly said showing his shy eye smile.

“really?! They got their phone back?” yoseob bigger his eyes and shakes kikwang’s body

“no…I gave Hyosung a phone.” Kikwang smiles while scratching the back of his head.

“when? Why didn’t you tell me?” yoseob look at him in disbelieve.

“I send to her yesterday and she just received it. I would like to tell but you were so busy.” Kikwang holds yoseob’s shoulder feeling sorry for not telling him.

“does this mean…no more letter?” yoseob asks him. His blank face is hard to read but kikwang nod anyway.

“yeah…thanks for everything buddy.” Kikwang hugs him and pats his back leaving him dumfounded.

“we’re friends…it’s okay.” His flat tone doesn’t even surprise kikwang.

 

Yoseob POV

 “I send to her yesterday and she just received it. I would like to tell but you were so busy.” He said and I can sense that he is feeling guilty by his action.

A phone to Hyosung? So they can text and call regularly? What have you done kikwang? I didn’t expect this progress at all… what about my job?

“does this mean…no more letter?” I stunned, don’t know how to react to this.

Kikwang just nod slowly making my heartbeat to beat slowly and faster at the same time. I…can’t meet her anymore.

“yeah…thanks for everything buddy.” He hugs me to thank me but it’s making me wanna cry.

 There’s a strange feeling inside me wanting to burst out but I can’t. I don’t even know how to react knowing that I can’t meet Jung Hana anymore every Friday like we always do.

“we’re friends…it’s okay.” I said without any feelings in my words but dumb kwang can’t sense it.

“thanks again…I gotta go now, see you at home.” He let go of me and waves at me.

I’m standing here like an idiot looking at kikwang walks away. I swear…tears just fall down my cheek. I cried…I’m an idiot.

End of POV

 

“I think kikwang hyung just hurts yoseob.” Dongwoon whispers to doojun when both of them are peeking at the corner. Looking at kikwang and yoseob hugging earlier making they want to peek.

“poor yoseob…” doojun sighs

………………………………………………………………

It’s Friday and as usual, hana wakes up, take her shower and her breakfast preparing to go out.

“hana…looking good…where are you going?” Hyosung simply praise her looking at her who’s fixing her hair at the mirror.

She’s wearing a simple blue t-shirt with black jeans. Her hair is straight comb falling down to her shoulder.

“nowhere…so, where’s your letter?” hana gesturing her hand asking for letter only to gain laugh from Hyosung.

“yah…are you senile? We’ve stop sending letters and start texting.” Hyosung waves her phone in front of hana making hana dumfounded by her statement.

“yeah…I…I know.” She smiles and wears her navy blue hoodie jacket.

“anyway…thanks for being my postman, you’re the best I’ve ever had.” Hyosung hugs her.

“that’s what friends are for right?” she chuckles and makes her move out from the house while Hyosung checks on her phone.

To: Gummy Bear

What are you doing? Been thinking about you. :’)

From: Shy Boy

 

To: Shy Boy

Just running… :P

From: Gummy Bear

 

To: Gummy Bear

Are you exercising?

From: Shy Boy

 

To: Shy Boy

Nope, just running around your head and filling your thoughts with me. :’)

From: Gummy Bear

 

To: Gummy Bear

I should start running too. :’)

From: Shy Boy

……………………………………………………………………………………

Hana wears her pair of big shades and sighs in disappointment feeling something is missing. Her usual Friday of meeting yoseob, exchanging letters, lunch and silly talk is now empty. So, hana decided to hang around at the nearest cyber café.

Hana signed in all social networks that she has, private or public social network.

“WhitePrince90?” she narrowed her eyes at the request on her Skype.

She clicked the accept button and WhitePrince90 appears to be online.

WhitePrince90: hey…can’t believe you’re on9. :)

LittleZJ90: hey…who are you?

WhitePrince90: hahaha…yah! I’m the cutest guy on earth and you don’t know me?

LittleZJ90: I don’t know you! >:/

WhitePrince90: relax…it’s me yoseob. :’)

LittleZJ90: babo! I thought you’re a stalker…

WhitePrince90: cute…so where are you?

LittleZJ90: in the cyber café.

LittleZJ90: I really thought that we are going to exchange letter today. Hahaha…silly right?

WhitePrince90: hahaha

WhitePrince90: I know…I was about to go out when I saw kikwang is texting with Hyosung.

WhitePrince90: it’s kinda sad that we can’t meet anymore…:(

LittleZJ90: yeah...haha

LittleZJ90: hey do you know that hyuna is seeing someone?

WhitePrince90: that little kid? I’m going to ASDDHFKDJKL!!!

LittleZJ90: hahaha…the same reaction as me! XD

Both of them keep chatting happily until the sun sets and they even forgot to take their lunch. Beside the disappointment, they found that they miss each other. For now, just let Skype keep their secret.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Would yoseob and hana meet again? they don't need to send the letters anymore...

oh yeah...I LOVE MY SUBBERS! you rocks! not literally...

<3