That Girl...

Postman

“that girl that was having a romantic dinner is…” yoseob started to speak. He didn’t even take a glance at kikwang and confidently open his lips to speak.

“yoseob, no.” Kikwang said afraid that his best friend will tell the truth.

“shut up Kikwang.” Their boss firmly said making all of them to wince.

“that girl is me.” yoseob said after exhaling a deep breath making all of them to jaw dropped at his statement.

“you’re telling me that this girl in the picture is you?” Mr Hong holds up the article once more. “you expect me to believe you?” he scoffed.

“I disguised myself as kikwang’s ideal girl for his birthday. All Beast members are there too. We celebrate it together, just Beast. ” yoseob said calmly looking at the others who still listening to his story attentively.

“dongwoon, is it true?” their boss knows who could not tell lie in the group.

“just say yes, confidently.” Junhyung mutters slowly beside him.

“yes. While yoseob hyung is being a girl, all of us are downstairs…holding a cake.” Dongwoon said innocently and everyone else nod.

“good job dongwoon ah.” Hyunseung mutters with a poker face.

“haiihhh…” their boss sighs rubbing his forehead with his palm.

“sorry for ruining your image.” Kikwang said with an apologetic face.

“rather than having a nonsense scandal…” yoseob sighs and doojun could burst into laughter any moment knowing that both of them created a skit.

“go. I had to call the media now.” Their CEO slumps his body on the big chair at his desk.

 

The 6 of them walks out the office quietly, as soon as they reached the car, doojun burst into laughter and the other 3 who had to ally without knowing a thing look at them.

“now, spills everything.” Hyunseung said squinted his eyes looking at kikwang.

“that girl was Jeon Hyosung…not yoseob.” Kikwang admitted with a heavy sigh.

“you’re really dating her? How?” junhyung asked wonder about their relationship.

“we all know that Secrets don’t have phone right? So I send yoseob as a postman to send love letters.” He scratches his head.

“love letter? Seriously? You’re so old fashion.” Dongwoon chortles at the older guy.

 “kiseob is not real right?” hyunseung ask with innocent face.

“no.” doojun answered.

“it can be real.” Junhyung chuckles point to a direction where two guys are hugging happily.

“thank you so much seobbie.” Kikwang hugs yoseob and he hugs him back.

“they are weird.” Doojun sighs.

………………………………………………………………………

 

“urm…unnie.” Jieun and sunhwa approach Hyosung who’s sitting on the couch staring into the empty space.

“eung?” she turns to look at jieun and sunhwa being pushed by their rapper, Zinger.

“we’re sorry…we got carried away hearing to the news.” Jieun said guiltily fiddling with her fingers.

“yeah…we didn’t think about you. We’re so selfish.” Sunhwa started to pout. “or slightly jealous.” She added.

“it’s okay…It’s my fault for keeping it a secret.” Hyosung smiles bitterly.

“don’t worry unnie, I don’t think people know it’s you.” Jieun rubs her shoulder trying to comfort the leader that in distress thinking about the problem.

“yeah…kikwang must be doing something to solve this matter.” Sunhwa added and hugs Hyosung.

“or this cutie pie already solve it.” Hana flashes a huge grin on her face showing an article from the ipad.

All of them rushed to see the article.

 

Yang Yoseob is Kikwang’s Special Girl

 

“it says here that Yang Yoseob dressed as a girl for kikwang’s birthday that specially celebrate by Beast. However, the camera didn’t capture the other member’s appearance since they’re busy for other surprises.” Sunhwa reads the article aloud.

“later today, yoseob tweeted a picture of him dressing as a girl with a wig and complete makeup. He says on his tweet, ‘Kikwang must be happy to have a girl on his birthday. Kekeke. The hyungs made me do this. TT TT~’ and another tweet came along few seconds after he posted the picture. ‘B2uty don’t be jealous~ it’s just me.’ what do you think about kikwang’s special girl?” jieun continues the article reading and looks at Hyosung as she end it.

“he’s crazy!” hana exclaims mixed with sound of laughter.

“since when do you think yoseob is cute?” sunhwa caught hana’s act. Before she could answer or react, hyosung’s phone vibrates.

“hello?” she chirped happily.

“hey…seen the article?” he chuckles as he heard her delightful voice.

“yes yes!” she chirps again with the 3 girls standing beside her wanted to hear their conversation.

“thanks yoseob for that. He literally sacrifices himself.” He said with his calm yet sweet voice.

“I know…I don’t know how to thank him.” She replied and jieun already nudges her wanting something. “hold for a sec.” she covers the lower part of the phone. “what’s up?” she asked jieun who got eyes gleaming and shinning.

“let me meet Beast.” She pouted pleading for the arrangement.

“yes yes! I wanna meet Beast.” Sunhwa pleads along.

Hyosung let go of her hand that covers the lower part of the phone.

“let’s have a trip. Beast and Secret only.” She opposes the idea making sunhwa, jieun and hana to jump excitedly, screaming mutedly.

“won’t you going to be busy for your comeback?” he asked in a worry tone.

“we got 3 days of holiday before the comeback. Ask your teammates.” She is still excited from her idea.

“we want!!” a group of boys shouted through the phone.

“let’s go to Jeju! Or beach!” jieun and sunhwa shouted at the back while dancing to ‘Madonna’

“well, you heard them…you discuss with your members first then call me later.” She still chuckles over the whole conversation.

“sure…bye-yeom.” Kikwang bid goodbye and hung up.

As soon as Hyosung hung up, all of them started to jump up and down screaming excitedly.

“this is a dream come true!” sunhwa shouted.

“so what with you and yoseob?” jieun asked hana making the girl to grins and sniggers non-stop.

………………………………………………………………………………

 

hey yo! read and comment. i don't know what else to say..i think i talk too much. = =